Book test date and session through Sathyabama University 2019 Slot Booking at www.sathyabama.ac.in. Candidates get a four days’ window to book slot. During this time, they need to login using application number and password to select date and session in which they wish to appear for exam. Slots for Sathyabama 2019 entrance exam are available as per city and subject. Based on slot selected, hall ticket is generated for entrance exam for admission to Sathyabama University in academic session 2019-20.
Sathyabama University 2019 Slot Booking
Know important dates and process for slot booking for Sathyabama University entrance exam 2019. The first thing to note is its schedule given below.
|Sathyabama University entrance exam 2019||Important dates￼|
|Commencement of slot booking||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date to book test slot and download hall ticket||to be announced|
|Date of Examination||12 to 28 Apr 2019|
Important: Slots are filled on a first-come-sirst-serve basis. So apply as soon as slot booking starts to get slot of choice.
How to book a slot?
- Those who have applied on time can book test slot here as per schedule. By visiting Sathyabama University, Chennai official website: www.sathyabama.ac.in.
- On the official website there would be section with name SEEE 2019 Slot Booking, click the link.
- You will be directed on the slot booking page where the candidate will start the slot booking process by filling there login details.
- Before the final booking of the seat candidate must check all the details thoroughly.
- The candidate must choose a preferred exam date, exam centre and test slot.
- After the candidate have successfully booked the seat, they just have wait for confirmation.
Sathyabama University 2019 Hall Ticket
After the candidate have successfully booked a slot, they have to download the Hall Ticket which is available on the same day April 10, 2019. Hall Ticket is a very important document which is to be carried to the examination hall, without which the candidate will not be able to appear for the exam. There are some important point that the candidate need to keep in mind regarding the Hall Ticket:
- The candidate must insure that the details they have mentioned in the printed Hall Ticket like name of the candidate ,exam centre, exam dates etc are correct.
- Candidate must carry a authentic Hall Ticket to the exam centre, and should show the same to invigilator for verification.
- The Hall Ticket must be kept safe and in good conditions till the admission proces is over.
- Hall Ticket will not be transferred to any other person. If a candidate is caught impersonating, there would be a legal action taken against him/her.
- The Hall Ticket will not be send via post to any candidate, so no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.