South Asian University admission 2018 is open to admission in Master’s programme and PhD level programmes in Development Economics, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Applied Mathematics, Sociology, International Relations and Legal Studies for this session 2018-19. Candidates who are eligible can fill the application form and give entrance test which will be held on April 15, 2018. Get here complete details of SAU Admission 2018 Application Form like application process and instructions from below.
An Entrance Test will be conducted simultaneously throughout the SAARC region on April 15, 2018. Applications for admission will be accepted only online and payment must be made by credit/debit cards or net banking. Those who cannot pay the application fee online still need to fill and submit the online application form.
SAU Admission 2018 Application Form
Applications for admission will be accepted only online and payment must be made by credit/debit cards or net banking. They can courier a bank draft drawn in favor of “South Asian University” payable at New Delhi to the Deputy Registrar Admissions, South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021, India. The bank draft must have the name of the candidate, application number and the programme applied for at the back of the bank draft. However, registration will be done only on receipt of the bank draft.
Schedule for SAU Admission 2018 Application Form is given below:
|Last date for submitting filled application||
29 Mar 2018
|Entrance Test||15 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to fill the SAU Admission 2018 Application Form.
- Click Here to download the Application Form.
Application Fee: Rs. 650/-
Minimum Requirement of Online Application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph / Signature ( in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) between 10 KB to 100 KB, 75% of the Photograph must cover the candidate’s face Click on upload button to check your photo uploded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled Photograph / Signature are liable to be disqualified.)
Instruction to Candidates while filling online applications
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login to the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”. Click on “Click here to Apply – South Asian University (SAU)”
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Save/Continue to Payment for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
Application Admission Procedure for Nationals of Non-SAARC Countries
All candidates from outside the SAARC region should send their application on the prescribed application form directly to Deputy Registrar Admissions, South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021, India, with all supporting documents including educational records, identity proof and a colour photograph. The application should reach South Asian University by March 20, 2018. Each application will be scrutinized by the concerned faculty to determine the eligibility of the candidate and the decision of the University will be final in this regard. Students from outside the SAARC region do not have to take an Entrance Test and will be admitted on the basis of their past performance. They are also not eligible for any scholarships/freeships offered by the University.
Oversees students admitted to the South Asian University are issued a special category Visa called the “SAU Visa”. Students selected for admission must approach the Indian Embassy/ High Commission in their respective counties with the Admission Letter for the issuance of this visa. Students from Bhutan and Nepal do not require a Visa.
SAU President Prof. GK Chadha invites Applications
Vice President Prof Rajiv Saxena explains why you should apply to SAU