Saurashtra University will release the notification regarding admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course. The duration of the courses for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing shall be two academic years. This is subject to the rules of Saurashtra University, Rajkot, (Gujarat Nursing Council, Ahemadabad and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi). The course offered by Saurashtra University, Rajkot is recognized and approved by respective councils such as INC, GNC. and State Government. Candidates can get all the details regarding Saurashtra University Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020-21 like application form, eligibility, result, etc from this page.
Saurashtra University Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
Applications are invited for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2020, a full time Degree programme for the candidates having General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM) qualification & registered with state nursing council. Candidates can check the schedule related to Saurashtra University Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 from the table provided below.
|Distribution of Application form||02nd week of Oct 2020|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||02nd week of Oct 2020|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||To be announced|
|Date of CET. (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2018||03rd week of Oct 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||03rd week of Oct 2020|
|Date of Counseling & on the spot admission||03rd week of Oct 2020|
|Reporting at College and Commencement of Classes||03-04th week of Oct 2020|
As per previous year details!!!
Candidate fulfilling the following criteria shall be eligible to apply for admission in P. B. B.Sc. Nursing course.
- The candidate seeking admission to Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing must have passed the 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- The candidate should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the State Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
- Candidate should be registered as Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RN/RM) with the State Nursing Council. Candidates who have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from INC /GNC recognised School of Nursing of Gujarat State will be given priority for the admission to the said course.
A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course of G.N.M., besides being registered as a trained nurse with State Nurses Registration, shall produce evidence of having been trained in any one of the following requisite training courses approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of Midwifery. O.T. Technique, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Training, T.B. Training, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological & Neuro- Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopaedic Nursing.
- For admission to the government College of Nursing, Jamnagar, employees of Govt. of Gujarat working in different government institutes are not entitled to get Deputation from Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Gujarat as per Resolution No.NSG-102013-262-EHealth and Family Welfare Department, Sachivalay, Gandhinagar dated 24/7/2013
- There will be 15% seats reserved for male candidates in Govt. College of Nursing, Jamnagar and if such seats remained vacant then will be filled by female candidates.
- The candidate must be medically fit.
- Candidates are abide to follow Rules and Regulations as and when revised from Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Gujarat, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and Saurashtra University, Rajkot for the said course.
As per previous year details!!!
Application procedure for admission in Pst Basic B.Sc nursing is as follows:
- A candidate desirous of appearing in the CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2020 is required to complete the prescribed application form website of Saurashtra University, Rajkot. i.e. http://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu and the candidate must submit completed printed form with DD for the fee to CHAIRMAN, P.B.B.Sc. NURSING Central Admission Committee, Saurashtra University Rajkot at any of the mention colleges.
- The candidate should avoid overwriting cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and /or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection/ cancellation of admission.
- All the Entries in Form Should Be In Capital Letters Only In Black/Blue Pen
- The name mentioned in the application form by the candidate should be the same as recorded in the documents of 10+2 examination.
- The declaration in the application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the mother/father/guardian of the applicant.
- The Colleges and University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application/ Admission Card/Counseling Letter/any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the any of the form collection centre offices whether his application has reached to it or not.
- Photograph: A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/Head of the institution where the candidate has studied or by a Gazetted officer.The attestation of the photograph should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- Candidates are required to enclose photocopies of necessary certificates along with the completed application form and fees. Completed application form must reach the following address on or before the last date mentioned in the calendar of events.
Application Form Fee: Rs 2000/- bank demand draft drawn in favour of chairman, Post Basic B.Sc.(nursing) central admission committee, Saurashtra University.
Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form
- S.S.C./H.S.C./ Equivalent Examination marks statement and certificate.
- Year wise GNM mark sheets
- Registration Certificate of State Nursing Council
- Experience certificate (If available)
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer certificate/Relieving certificate from the institution last attended.
- Domicile certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner.
- Caste certificates with latest Non-creamy layer certificate.
- Copy of Govt. Gazette in case of change in name.
- Two Passport size recent colour photographs.
- A candidate who is working in government or private sector require to produce No objection certificate from concerned authority at the time of Admission to such course.
- The application form must be sent by registered post or submitted inperson.
- The Colleges and University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the application/Admission Card/Counseling Letter/any other communication in transit.
Admit Card/Admission Card
- Admission cards for CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2020 will be dispatched by post.
- Candidates must not mutilate the Admission Card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated by P.B.B.Sc. NURSING CENTRAL ADMISSION COMMITTEE, Saurashtra University, Rajkot. authorities and received by them.
- In case the Admission card is not received by a candidate by the date mentioned in the Calendar of events he/she should contact the Examination Centre on the previous day or the day of examination for collecting a duplicate admission card. In such a situation, candidate should bring two copies of photograph along with him/her and proof of submission/ mailing application form.
As per previous year details!!!
- The P.B.B.Sc. NURSING CENTRAL ADMISSION COMMITTEE, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot will be prepared a merit list of the candidates appeared for CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2020 in accordance with the total marks obtained by them.
- Copies of merit list will have been displayed for information at the offices of the Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot and its website.
- In case two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2020 the inter merit of such candidates shall be determined in the order of preference as under.
- Then, the candidate having more experience.
- Then, the candidate older in age.
- Then, the candidate who studied in science stream.
- In case of all the equality between two or more candidates lottery system will be applicable.
Following admission procedure is as per last year details!!
- Students will be admitted to the two-year Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Common Entrance Test. CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2020.
- CET (P.B.B.Sc. Nursing) 2020 will be conducted as shown in the calendar of events at P.B.B.Sc. NURSING CENTRAL ADMISSION COMMITTEE, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot.
- Exact address if Examination center if different then it will be communicated to the candidate through the admission card.
- Exam Pattern: The question paper will be in English, Questions will be related to GNM course examination standard as syllabus given by INC, New Delhi on the website.
- There will be 60 questions of multiple choice (A, B, C, D) with single correct answer.
- They will be set on the topics in the syllabus of GNM course subscribed by INC, New Delhi.
- Each question will carry one mark. There is no negative marking.
Counseling & On the Spot admission
Counselling procedure is based on the last year information!!
- Counseling shall be compulsory & shall be conducted by the committee consisting of members as decided by P.B.B.Sc. NURSING CENTRAL ADMISSION COMMITTEE, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot. It will be conducted at P.B.B.Sc. NURSING CENTRAL ADMISSION COMMITTEE, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview (counseling) and for the spot admission as per calendar of event.
- At the time of counseling, the eligibility of the candidate for admission shall be verified from the original documents and eligible candidates will be interview and then for admission as per the availability of seats. The candidates are to bring the Original documents as listed. Failure to this at the time of counseling, the candidate will result in instantaneous cancellation of his/her claim for admission and university/college will not be responsible for this. Asking a candidate to report counseling does not mean that he/she will be admitted to the course. The candidates will have to report for counseling personally at their own cost.
- Selected candidate will have to appear in personally before P.B.B.Sc. NURSING CENTRAL ADMISSION COMITTEE, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot with original documents and the seat finalized after paying Advance Rs. 15000/- (Fifteen thousand rupees only) for Self Finance Colleges and for Govt. College of Nursing, Jamnagar. fees will be as per final decision by Health and Family Welfare Department, Govt. of Gujarat.
As per last year information!!!
The intake capacity for the course as approved by the respective councils is given in the Table below.
|Name of college||Intake Capacity|
|Government College of Nursing||30|
|Shri Anand College of Nursing||23|
|Smt. Mital Y.Patel Mahila College of Nursing||23 (Female Only)|
|Kamdar College of Nursing||15|
|Shree Dhaduk education trust, Balaji College of Nursing, Gomta, Gondal||23|
Official Website: www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
For more information about Saurashtra University Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – Downloadn Previous Year Rules & Regulations.
Insofar, official details of Saurashtra University Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.