The SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 will be declared on the official website sbi.co.in/careers. The dates of the declaration of the results have not been announced yet. But it is expected to be declared in the month of March or April 2018. Candidates who will qualify the Prelims will have to go through the phase 2 of the Selection process i.e. the Main Examination. Thus, candidates must keep an eye for the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 on this page or from the official website. Here we have provided with all the details regarding the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 in a simpler manner, easy to understand.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018
The SBI Clerk Prelims Results 2018 will be declared as per the schedule and the candidates can check it by logging in using their login credentials on the official website. Below is are the tentative dates of the declaration of the Prelims Result of SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment:
|Online Preliminary Examination||June / Jul 2018|
|Preliminary Examination Result||Jul / Aug 2018|
Result: The SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 will be available at www.sbi.co.in/careers.
How to Check the Prelims Result
The Prelim Result of SBI Clerk Recruitment2018 will be available in 3 phases, which have been discussed in details here. The Results of the 3 phases will be declared in the same manner. The 3 phases being: Prelims Result, Mains Result and Specified Opted Language Test result. All the Results will be declared on the official website of the bank. The following are the steps to check the SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Result.
- Step 1: Visit the official website sbi.co.in/careers or click on the direct link above that will be available as per the schedule.
- Step 2: If you are visiting the official website, then click on the current opening section at the bottom of the page that looks like the one shown in the image below:
- Step 3: A link with Prelims Result will be flashing on the newly opened page, Click on it.
- Step 4: Next you will have to log in using your Login Credentials. Enter the Registration Number, Date Of Birth/Password and click on login as shown in the image below:
- Step 5: Your Result will appear on the screen. Check all the details and save it.
- Step 6: Take a print out of the same for further reference.
Similarly, as per the schedule, the results of all the 3 phases will be declared on the official website of the bank and the direct link for the same will be available here on this page.
Selection in the Prelims
The selection in the prelims will be done as per the number of vacancies. An adequate number of candidates will be selected by the bank. Following are the features of the selection process in the Prelims:
- Candidates approximately 10 times the number of vacancies available will be selected in the Prelims.
- The selected candidates will have to go through the Main Examination.
- The list will be made available to the selected candidates on the website. The list will be made in descending order of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates.
- There is no minimum marks for an individual subject as well as for the aggregate are prescribed.
After the Prelim Result
After the SBI CLerk 2018 Prelim Result, candidates will have to go through the Main Examination. The main examination of SBI Clerk 2018 will be held in the month of May as per the schedule. Check the full schedule here. Next, the Main Result will be made available on the website of the bank. Candidates selected in the mains will be taking the Specified Opted Language Test.
After the Test of Specified Opted Language, the final list of the selected candidates will be made available. This list will be based on the result of Main Examination and the Specified Opted Language Test. The Prelims Result will not be considered while preparing the final list.
A wait List of up to 50% of the Vacancy will be also made available quarterly. This wait List will be made available for any vacancy or resignation from the current batch. The wait list will be valid for the period of 1 year from the date of declaration of the Final Results.