Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PG Admission 2017 – Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed University) has released notification for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS course for academic year 2017-18 for NEET PG Qualified candidates. Candidates can check all the details of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PG Admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PG Medical / Dental Admission 2017 Through NEET PG 2017
Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Degree Course have to fill the Application Form on or before the last date. Candidates are request to read all the conditions who are applying for this course.
Postgraduate (MD / MS Diploma Course) – The MD/MS course is for a duration of three years and Diploma Course is of two years duration andare resident in-service training programmes. The degree & diploma courses are recognised by the Medical Council of India and granted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth.
The course is offered at two Institutes at two campuses in twenty specialities:
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (MGMCRI), Pondicherry.
- hri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute (SSSMCRI), Nellikuppam, Ammapettai, Chennai.
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) – The MDS course is for a duration of three years. The degree is recognised by the Dental Council of India and granted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth.
Schedule of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth PG Admission 2017 is given below.
|Expression of Interest, Early Application||15 Dec 2016|
|Commencement of Application Process||20 Jan 2017|
|Last date for receipt of Applications||20 Feb 2017|
|Merit listed candidates as per ranking||will be intimated for counselling by email|
|Date of counselling||to be announced|
|Courses will commence from||May / Jun 2017|
Application Form 2017
A candidate who has ‘Qualified in NEET (PG) – 2016-17’ can apply for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS course 2017-18 by three modes:
- Online Application with online payment
- Online Application with Demand Draft
- Application with demand draft / cash payment at counter.
Application Process is over now.
Application Fees – Rs. 3000/-
The following NEET related information would be required for filling in the application form:
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET All India Overall Rank
- NEET Total Marks
Applicants desiring to secure admission to the MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS courses for the academic year 2017-18 must strictly satisfy all the criteria set by Medical Council of India /Dental Council of India and must have appeared for and qualified in the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) (PG) 2017 with prescribed Percentile Score and All India Rank as per orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
- Indian Nationals resident in any State/Union Territory of India are eligible to apply for admission.
- Non-resident Indians (NRI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign Citizens are also welcome to apply for admission under the NRI/PIO/FC quota of seats allocated.
Important Note: Mere qualifying in NEET does not confer any right to the candidate for admission in Postgraduate Courses of SBV. The selection and admission of candidates to MD/MS/PG DIP./MDS course in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, All India rank in NEET (PG-2017) merit list, medical fitness and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the Government of India, MCI/DCI and Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth.
- On receipt of application from candidates fulfilling NEET eligibility, a Merit List based on NEET all India rank will be generated from scrutinised and completed applications and the candidates will be intimated by email about their counselling date and time.
- The candidates must be present at the counselling venue at the exact time slot allocated to them along with the original copies of the documents and prescribed fees byDemand Draft or Cheque.
- At the counselling, verification of all details submitted by the candidate in their application will be done against the original certificates presented and if appropriate, a provisional offer of admission be granted on payment of the tuition and other fees by Demand Draft / Cheque.
- Failure on the part of the candidate to appear for counselling for any reason whatsoever, or failure to remit the prescribed fees by Demand Draft or Cheque on offer forAdmission shall result in forfeiture of the admission offer and the place shall be offered to the next aspiring candidate.
- All fee payments are final and no refund or adjustment in part or full, for any reason or circumstance be entertained whatsoever.
- On provisional admission at the counselling, the original certificates/documents must to be deposited with the University. The candidate is advised to hold sufficientcopies of them.
Postgraduate (MD / MS Diploma Course)
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry|
|S.No||Subject||Seats: MD/MS||Seats: Diploma|
|3||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||6||2|
|11||Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||4||1|
|Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai|
|9||Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2|
|11||OB & GY||Approval Awaited*|
In total, 143 seats are available for admission in both MGMCRI and SSSMCRI
The Medium of Instruction and Assessment is English.
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Pondicherry|
|1||Oral Medicine & Radiology||3|
|2||Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||3|
|3||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3|
|4||Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||3|
|5||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3|
|7||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|8||Oral Pathology & Microbiology and
The MDS course is for a duration of three years. The degree is recognised by the Dental Council of India and granted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth.
The Medium of Instruction and Assessment is English.