SCERT Odisha B.H.Ed Syllabus – Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha exam conduction body releases the SCERT Odisha B.H.Ed Syllabus on the official website. Candidates can get here B.H.Ed Syllabus for the preparation of Entrance Exam for admission into SCERT Odisha B.H.Ed. Along with the SCERT Odisha B.H.Ed Syllabus, candidates can also go through the exam pattern for better preparation for their entrance exam and score maximum marks.
SCERT Odisha B.H.Ed Syllabus – Download PDF
The Entrance Test for the B.H.Ed Course shall be conducted in two papers. Both the papers are compulsory:
The following is the distribution of marks and the broad areas under each aspect.
Paper l shall consist of 30 marks. There shall be 30 questions, each carrying one (01) mark. All the questions shall be of multiple choice type.
|Language (English)||Comprehension, Vocabulary & Usage||10||10|
|Education and General Awareness||Everyday science, Political system and happenings, General information, Educational committees and commissions, Educational policies and initiatives, Agencies working for education||5||5|
|Reasoning||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||5||5|
|Teaching Aptitude||Solving problem of educational context, managing classroom and learning, Learner and learning related issues, goals of education, role of various agencies and organization in management of education, issuing related to teaching-learning strategies.||10||10|
Paper II shall consist of subject-based test and it will be of 60 marks. There shall be 40 question for Hindi subject and 20 questions for Odia subject. Each question carries one mark. All the questions are of multiple choice type.
- Comprehension – Unseen text
- Odia Dhwani, Odia Vocabulary – Word formation and syntax Spelling and Punctuation
- Grammar (Karaka, Bibhakti, Samasa)
I: History of Hindi Literature:
Samanya parichaya: Kal bibhajan
Mukhya Pravrittian, Pramukh Kavi
Aur Sahityakar tatha unki mukhya Kritiyan (Ten questions –one mark each)
II: Hindi Literature:
- Kabir, Sur, Tulasi, Maithilisaran, Prasad, Pant, Nirala, Dinkar, Bacchan, Subhadrakumari, Nagarjun, Agneya .
- Premachand, Mahadevi, Mannubhandari, Harishankar Parasai, Ramachandra Shukla, Hazariprasad Dwivedi (Ten questions–one mark each)
Unknown Text (Five questions one mark each)
- Dhwani and Varnamala
- Different kinds of words (paryaya bachi, sandhisamas, anek sabdonke liye ek, villom, anekarthi, upasarga, pratyaya etc.)
- Nouns – Number, gender, Adjectives
- Karak, Bibhakti, Kriya ke kal, mukhya kriyayen, kriya vishesan
- Popular muhaware, vakya (twenty-five questions – one mark each)
Candidates can view/download the syllabus of SCERT Odisha B.H.Ed Syllabus from here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.