SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020, Department of School Education, Punjab has released the application form of SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 for admission into Diploma in Physical Education for the academic year 2020 as per the schedule. Candidates who are eligible and seeking admission in the said course have to fill the application form online through the official website. Eligible candidates can check the complete information regarding SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 like application process, important dates etc through this page below.
Latest: Application form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed) have to fill the online application form. It is important that the candidate check the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. Candidates can check the expected dates for filling the application form and other events from below.
|Online registration and filling of online application||16 Feb to 02 Mar 2021|
|Physical Efficiency Test & Verification of documents||To be announced|
|Provisional Merit list||04 Mar 2021|
|Seats in colleges through Counselling||To be announced|
|Reporting to institution||To be announced|
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 Notice
Click here to download the notice.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 is available on the official website. Candidates are able to fill the form online. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will also be provided below.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020.
Application Fee: Candidate have to deposit fee online in Director SCERT Bank Account.
- General/BC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC Category Candidates: Rs 300/-
- Ex servicemen (Self) Category Candidates: NIL
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria for SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 is mentioned here:
- Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam or equivalent passed with minimum 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks for SC/ST Category. No candidate with Reappear/ Compartment/Result later etc. in qualifying examination shall be eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the 10+2 exam can also apply, subject to above conditions.
- The seats in the private D.P.Ed institutes duly recognized by NCTE and affiliated with SCERT, Punjab shall be divided in the ratio 60:40. Whereas 10+2, seats shall be in the management quota for which the institutes shall be free to through an appropriate transparent and fair system duly approved by the SCERT Punjab in advance.
- For the rest of 60% seats, the admission shall be made through centralized counselling/Common Entrance Test and Physical Efficiency Test (Canadian Fitness Test) to be conducted every year by SCERT, Punjab or any other selection process as per the policy of the State Government. The reservation Policy as notified by the Department of Welfare Shall be applicable.
- If above-mentioned 60% of seats are not filled up by SCERT Punjab, private D.P.Ed. Institutes will be allowed to filled up vacant seats through their own above mentioned system after taking approval from the SCERT.
- No private D.P.Ed. Institutes shall refuse to admit students as a part of any special scheme or measure initiated by the Government of Punjab for admitting any special category candidates in D.P.Ed courses.
- Date of Centralized counselling/Common Entrance Test and Physical Efficiency Test (Canadian Fitness Test) will be announced by SCERT, Punjab every year.
- After getting recognition from NCTE, private D.P.Ed. Institutes will have to apply for the affiliation one month prior to the last date of application for Centralized Counselling/Common Entrance Test and Physical Efficiency Test (Canadian Fitness Test).
- The Director SCERT, Punjab shall have the power to formulate and implement methodology, fee structure and procedure for centralized counselling for admission into D.P.Ed. Institutes in Punjab.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 Merit List
Department of School Education, Punjab will publish the provisional merit list of the candidates for admission in Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed). Candidates can check the merit list from the direct link which will be provided below.
Tie Breaker: In case of a tie in merit of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2, preference will be given to a Candidate higher in age. In case of further tie of such candidates, preference will be given to candidates having higher marks at Matric level.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 Admission Criteria
Physical Efficiency Test (Canadian Test), Academic qualification (on the basis of +2 marks) and on the basis of co-curricular activates according as:
|Weightage to Academic qualification||50% (%age of +2 marks obtained)|
|Weightage to sports qualification||45% (Maximum from 50 marks)|
|Weightage of NCC/NSS Activities||5% (Maximum from 5 marks)|
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 Counseling
Online counseling will be held for the admissions for the academic year 2020, consisting of three phases. The Principals of DIETs and private institutions shall scrutinize the documents of the candidates who are provisionally allotted their institute through online centralized counseling. Three phases of online counseling will be held to complete the admission process. The waiting list of remaining candidates with their merit list be displayed on the website from which the institutions can fill their vacant seats after the 3rd phase of online counseling.
Official Website: ssapunjab.org
For more information regarding SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2020 download Admission Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.