Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resource Development, Pune offers admission for MBA Programme 2018. Only those candidates who will be registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2017’ is eligible for institute registration process. SNAP 2017 will be held on 17 Dec 2017, who appeared in the exam are shortlisted for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, Writing Ability Test (GE-PIWAT) on the basis of SNAP 2017 Result. SCMHRD Pune will be released shortlist for Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) for MBA Admission 2018. Eligible Candidates can check all the details of SCMHRD Pune MBA Admission 2018 through this page given below.
SCMHRD Pune MBA Admission 2018
Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD) Pune offered MBA and MBA-IM Degree Programme and specializes in producing quality talent in the fields of HR, Marketing, Finance and Operations for the academic year 2018.
- Masters of Business Administration – (MBA) – Two Years, Full Time, Residential, Post Graduate Degree Programme
- Masters of Business Administration – Infrastructure Management (MBA-IM) – Two Years, Full Time, Residential, Post Graduate Degree Programme
- Masters of Business Administration – Business Analytics (MBA-BA) – Two Years, Full Time, Residential, Post Graduate Degree Programme
Schedule for SCMHRD Pune MBA Admission 2018 is given below.
|SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||10 Aug 2017|
|Last date to apply for SNAP||24 Nov 2017|
|Last date to pay for SNAP||24 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Online registration For Institute||16 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For Institute||16 Dec 2017|
|SNAP Test||17 Dec 2017|
|SNAP Result||28 Dec 2017|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||01 to 04 Feb and 08 to 11 Feb 2018|
|Announcement of First Merit list||02 March 2018|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||3rd Week of March 2018|
|Programme Commencement||05 Jun 2018|
First merit list has been announced by Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD) Pune. Candidates can check the same from the official website by providing Login ID and Password. The direct link to check the same has also provided below.
Merit List: Click Here to check the first merit list.
Shortlisted Candidates for PI/WAT
Candidates shortlisted for PI/WAT has been announced by the officials.All aspirants who have been shortlisted for GE-PI-WAT MUST fill the common form, else they will NOT BE considered for the further selection process. Candidates can check it form the official website OR through the direct link provided below.
PI/WAT Shortlist: Click Here to check the Shortlisted Candidates for PI/WAT.
SCMHRD Pune MBA Application form 2018 is now available as per the schedule. Candidates can apply online from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
- Register Online – Process Over..!!
How to Apply
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development students should complete the following procedure:
- Register for SNAP on http://snaptest.org/ and make the payment of Rs.1750/-
Last date to pay for SNAP is 24th November, 2017
- Select the option MBA- SCMHRD in the list of programmes’ given in the SNAP form. An additional fee of Rs.1000/- needs to be paid for the same.
- The last date for applying to SCMHRD is 16th December, 2017 till 12:00 midnight
- Appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), which would be held on 17th December 2017, Sunday.
Admission to SCMHRD will be according to the following process as applicable for Batch 2018-20
- Based on SNAP score, a List of short listed candidates for Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Exercise and Personal Interaction (GEPI) process will be declared (http://www.scmhrd.edu/mbaadmissions)
- Book the slot and Appear for Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Exercise and Personal Interaction (GEPI) process.
- Declaration of final merit list by SCMHRD
- Final selection would be based on the cumulative performance of the candidate in SNAP, Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Exercise and Personal Interaction (GEPI) as well as on the basis of the information provided by the candidate in the application forms.
Eligibility Criteria for SCMHRD Pune
Master’s in Business Administration
- Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Master’s in Business Administration: Infrastructure Management (IM)
- Graduate in any engineering discipline and architecture (B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch) from any statutory/recognized university, except in Computer Science (CS), Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS) and any related discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
Masters of Business Administration – Business Analytics (BA)
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) or equivalent grade) and minimum two years full time work experience after completion of graduation be and is hereby approved.
- 180 for Masters in Business Administration
- 40 for Masters in Business Administration in Infrastructure Management (IM)
- 30 for Masters of Business Administration in Business Analytics (BA)
About SCMHRD Pune
SCMHRD, stands as an example for rigor and perfection, which prepares the students for tomorrow’s unpredictable events. We believe in inculcating in the students an attitude to constantly adapt to change, watch out for opportunities to grab and hurdles to overcome, to be able to survive in the fast-paced globalized economy. We believe that Management is an applied art and also science and can be best learned and inculcated if live and real time exposure is facilitated. To enable real and live learning we are engaging with various corporate to do live projects on problems that are of immediate concern to the students. The students at SCMHRD not only get a good understanding of the Indian rural heartland but also the international market that they will have to perform in. They get sufficient understanding about what to do as responsible citizens of India and also of the commercial and ethical viability of the strategies that they will propose and implement. We truly believe that SCMHRD is helping to create leaders and entrepreneurs who are in tune with the world around them, are sensitive of their suroundings, are functionally competent and attitudinally positive and most importantly ‘those who will sincerely persevere to the best of their ability’.
Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development
Symbiosis Infotech Campus,
Plot No. 15,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC, Hinjewadi, Pune – 411 057, Maharashtra
Tel: (020) 22934304/5
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.