|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SCTIMST has released application form for admission into various courses. Candidates have to fill their Application Form as per schedule date. All the candidates are invited who are eligible for the courses. Get SCTIMST Application Form 2018 complete details here.
|Admission Notification||01 Sep 2017|
|Availability of on line Application||01 Sep to 05 Oct 2017|
|Last date for hard copy of receipt of completed applications||10 Oct 2017|
SCTIMST Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their Application form for various courses from here as per schedule date. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
- Post-doctoral courses including PDF : Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST candidates)
- Ph.D/MPH/DPH/MD : Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates)
- M.Phil : Rs. 500/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates)
- Diploma/PG Diploma/Advanced certificate courses : Rs. 300/- (Rs. 240/- for SC/ST candidates)
Hard copy of the duly signed ONLINE generated application form along with prescribed Online fee payment receipt with copies of relevant documents to be sent to ―The Registrar, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram-695 011‖ to reach before the last date.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Fill up the Application Form on-line carefully.
- If you are an employee of a State or Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking, route your application through your employer. You may, however, send the advance copy of your application. The application through proper channel should reach this office within seven days of the closing date for the receipt of application. The “Advance Copy” should be complete in all respects and should be accompanied by all the documents mentioned above and must reach this office before the closing date.
- Send a hard copy of application along with the copies of necessary documents well in time before the closing date.
- Applications received after the closing date are liable to be rejected.
- Attach all documents to your application form with a strong thread.
- No intimation will be sent to candidates not called for Entrance Examination or not selected and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- The rules are subject to change in accordance with decisions of the Institute taken from time to time.
Check list of documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Copy of document to prove age
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) issued by revenue authorities not below the rank of a Tahsildar (Valid as per Govt of India norms).
- NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE in case of employed
- Copies of certificates to prove academic qualifications and achievements
- Copies of attempt certificates of MBBS/MD/MS/DNB Examinations issued by University/National Board of Examinations, as applicable.
- Copy of Registration Certificate: Medical (MBBS/MD/MS/DNB) Nursing
- Online payment receipt
- Candidate should furnish a certificate from the respective colleges to the effect that the Department / Course is recognized by MCI. (applicable only for post doctoral courses)