SCTIMST 2021 Application Form- SCTIMST has released the application form for admission into Post-doctoral, Ph.D./Master’s, Diplomas, PG Diploma, Advanced Certificate, and other courses for the session 2021. Candidates can fill the application form until October 15, 2020. Candidates can check all admission related information from the official website of the institute Candidates need to be submitted an online application through the official website i.e. sctimst.ac.in. and payment is to be done online only. The application fee for the courses is not refunded. Applicants are selected on the basis of written exam and interview. You should fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for respective courses. You need to fill the application form before the process gets over. Candidates can check more information about the SCTIMST Application Form 2021 from this article.
– The last date for the submission of the application form for the Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme is extended up to November 15, 2020. Click here to check the Notice.
– The last date to apply for SCTIMST Admission 2021 is extended up to October 15, 2020. Scroll down to apply.
SCTIMST Application Form 2021
Candidates can fill their Application form for MPH & other courses from here as per scheduled date. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Here we have mentioned the schedule of the SCTIMST 2021 exam for various courses in the table below.
For January 2021 Session
|Application Form||02 Sep 2020|
|Last Date to Apply|
15 Oct 2020 up to 5:00 pm
Apply Online: Click here to fill SCTIMST Application Form 2021 online.
SCTIMST 2021 Application Form Last Date to Apply Extended
SCTIMST Application Form 2021 Fee
Candidates need to pay the following fee according to their respective courses. The fee has to be paid using an available online payment mode.
- MPH- Rs 1000 (Rs 800 for SC/ST)
- DPH- Rs 1000 (Rs 800 for SC/ST)
Instruction for Filling the SCTIMST Application Form 2021
- Candidates are advised to fill the online Application Form carefully after ensuring the eligibility criteria.
- No candidate should register more than one application. Duplicate applications from any applicant will result in cancellation of all such applications. No intimation regarding such cancellations will be provided.
- Candidate should fill in the online application with the utmost care and follow the instructions.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in the online application form. SCTIMST will not be responsible for any incorrect information/cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc., due to the incorrectly filled online application form.
- Candidate must ensure that no column is left blank and complete the filling of the application form in one go.
- Candidates are also provided with a “Login” facility after successful submission of their application and can take print out of the same by entering the Email Id and password created.
- If you are an employee of a State or Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking, No objection certificate should be obtained from the employer prior to the submission of online application and to be produced at the time of entrance examination / Interview.
- No intimation will be sent to candidates not called for Entrance Examination or not selected and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- The rules are subject to change in accordance with decisions of the Institute taken from time to time.
- All the correspondence will be through the registered email/mobile phone/online application portal.
Documents Required while Filling SCTIMST Application Form 2021
- Photograph – passport size photograph [35 mm x 45 mm (150kb max) – in jpeg image.
- Document to prove age
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) issued by revenue authorities, not below the rank of a Tahsildar (Valid as per Govt of India norms).
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- “No Objection Certificate” in case employed
- Certificates to prove academic qualifications and achievements (in a single pdf file).
- Registration Certificate: Medical (MBBS/MD/MS/DNB)/Nursing
Note: It is mandatory to submit the print out of filled application form (duly signed), Original certificates to prove age, qualification and experience at the time of entrance examination/Interview along with self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Online Payment Receipt.
- Document to prove age.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates (issued by Revenue authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar).
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ in the case of employed/sponsored applicants.
- Certificates to prove academic qualifications.
- Certificate to prove experience.
- Registration Certificate: For Medical/Nursing graduates
Public Health Courses
MPH ( Master Of Public Health)
Medical graduates (MBBS), Dental graduates (BDS), Graduates of AYUSH (BAMS,BNYS,BUMS,BSMS,BHMS), B.Tech or BE (Any Branch) and graduates of four-year degree programs in Veterinary/Nursing sciences, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Pharmacy, or students with a postgraduate degree in Statistics/Biostatistics, Demography, Population Studies, Nutrition, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work, Management or Law.” Work experience in a health- related field is desirable.
Upper Age Limit: 40 years as on July 01, 2020.
Diploma In Public Health (DPH)
MBBS doctors working with Government Agencies having at least three years of work experience are considered for the course.
Upper Age Limit: Up to 50 years as on July 01, 2020
Post Doctoral Courses
- DM Cardiology and DM Neurology- MD in General Medicine or Paediatrics from an Indian university.Candidates with MD in Psychiatry from an Indian university recognized by MCI or DNB in Psychiatry with a minimum of six months residency posting in General Medicine during the said course, can also apply for DM Neurology
- DM Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuroradiology and DM Cardiovascular Imaging and Vascular Interventional Radiology- MD in Radiodiagnosis from an Indian university recognized by MCI or Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) in Radiology/Radiodiagnosis or any equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- DM Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia- MD in Anaesthesia or equivalent from an Indian university recognized by MCI or Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) in Anaesthesia or any equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- DM Neuroanaesthesia- MD in Anaesthesia or equivalent from an Indian university
- MCh. Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Vascular surgery, Neurosurgery – MS in General Surgery from an Indian university recognized by MC.
- MCh. Neurosurgery (5-year course)- MBBS from an Indian university recognized by MCI.
Post-doctoral Certificate Courses: Cardiothoracic & Vascular Anaesthesia, Neuroanaesthesia, Diagnostic Neuroradiology, Vascular Surgery
MD/MS Degree in Anaesthesia/Radiology/General Surgery, from an Indian university recognized by MCI or DNB in Anaesthesia/Radiology/General Surgery or any equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Post Graduate Program: MD Transfusion Medicine
MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Upper Age Limit-
40 years (as on 1st January 2020), relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST Candidates, sponsored candidates and for qualified Ex-service personnel with a service of not less than 5 years.
Specialty Nursing Courses
- GNM or B.Sc. Nursing.
- For GNM candidates, one year experience as bedside nurse after passing GNM, as on 31st December, 2019
- Professionally registered as a nurse by any recognized State Nursing Council in India or by Nursing Boards approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
Upper Age Limit
35 years (as on 1st January 2020), relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates, Sponsored candidates and for qualified Exservice personnel with a service of not less than 5 years.
PG Diploma / Diploma Programs
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Laboratory Technology- B.Sc. degree of any recognized university in India with Physics as major or ancillary subject with aggregate marks of at least 60%.
- PG Diploma in Neuro Technology (PGDNT)- B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Bio-Technology or Computer Science with aggregate marks of atleast 60%.
- PG Diploma in Medical Records Science (PGDMRS)- B.Sc. degree of any recognized university in India with aggregate marks of atleast 60%
- PG Diploma in Clinical Perfusion (PGDCP)- B.Sc. degree in Zoology as main or subsidiary subject of any recognized university in India. An aggregate of at least 60% marks is required.
- PG Diploma in Blood Banking Technology (PGDBT)- B.Sc. in any branch of Biological Science from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in these subjects
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology (DOTT)- Diploma in Electronics/Biomedical Engineering/Instrumentation from a recognized institution with a good academic record.
- Diploma in Advanced Medical Imaging Technology (DAMIT)-Certificate in Radiographic Assistance (CRA)/ Diploma in Radiological Technology (DRT) 2 year course or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution with aggregate marks of at least 60%
- Advanced Certificate Programs in Physiotherapy -Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) (A regular in-campus four-year bachelor’s degree and internship in Physiotherapy from a recognized university).
- Physical Sciences: Post graduate degree in Physics (All branches)
- Chemical Sciences: Post graduate degree in Chemistry (All branches)
- Biological Sciences: Post graduate degree in any branch of Life Sciences ( Physiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Zoology, etc.) / dentistry. Students with post graduate degrees in Plant sciences, Botany or Bioinformatics need not apply.
- Bioengineering: Post graduate degree in Polymer Engineering/Technology, Material Science, Biomedical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Biomaterial Science and Technology: MPhil (Biomedical Technology), Post graduate degree in Physics, Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science, Biotechnology or Veterinary Science.
- Health Sciences: Post graduate degree in Modern Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry, Nursing, Veterinary Sciences, Demography, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Political Science, Business Management (MBA), Public Administration, and Statistics. Other post graduate degrees may be approved by the Academic Committee after examining the merits of the suggestion
M.Phill Degree Course in Biomedical Technology
Post graduate (MSc / MS / MTech / ME, etc.) in Biological/Chemical/Physical Sciences (including Polymer Sciences/Chemistry but excluding Plant Sciences and Bioinformatics) with minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA).
Upper Age Limit- 28 years as on 1 st August every year.
MTech (Clinical Engineering)
BE/BTech recognized four year course; on the basis of GATE subject (AE, CE, CH, EC, EE, IN, ME,MN, MT, PI, TF, XE) and score.
PhD (Biomedical Devices and Technology)
ME/MTech/MS(Engg.) with the same eligibility conditions for IITM PhD entrance/ MSc Physics.
Advanced Certificate Programs in Phsiotherapy
- Physiotherapy Neurological Sciences- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university.
- Physiotherapy Cardiovascular Sciences- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university.
Candidates can check their admit card/ hall ticket after the application process get over. Candidates eligible for the entrance examination can download the Hall Ticket/ Call letter ten days prior to the scheduled date for entrance examination from official website: sctimst.ac.in. You can easily check the notice and the availability of the admit card from this article. The venue and other details will be mention on it. It is advisable for the candidates to reach the exam center on time and retain their admit card untill the result and admission procedure has completed.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.