SCTIMST has released application form for admission into MPH & DPH courses. Candidates have to fill their Application Form as per scheduled date. All the candidates are invited who are eligible for the courses. Get SCTIMST Application Form 2018 for July session complete details here.
SCTIMST Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their Application form for various courses from here as per scheduled date. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
|Admission Notification||01 Mar 2018|
|Availability of online Application|
Official website: www.sctimst.ac.in
- For MPH Course Fee will be Rs. 1,000 (Rs. 800 for SC/ST candidates).
- For DPH Course Fee will be Rs. 1,000 (Rs. 800 for SC/ST candidates).
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Fill up the Application Form on-line carefully.
- Candidate should be ready to upload passport size photograph [35 mm x 45 mm (50kb max) – as jpeg image] before filling the application.
- It is mandatory to bring the print out of the filled application form duly signed at the time of interview only along with self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Candidates are also provided with a “Login” facility after successful submission of their application and can take print out of the same by entering the Application Number, Email Id, and Date of Birth which is provided at the time of submission of application.
- The screening committee appointed by the Institute reserves the right to accept/reject an application.
Checklist of documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Copy of document to prove age
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer) issued by revenue authorities, not below the rank of a Tahsildar (Valid as per Govt of India norms).
- NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE in case of employed
- Copies of certificates to prove academic qualifications and achievements
- Copies of attempt certificates of MBBS/MD/MS/DNB Examinations issued by University/National Board of Examinations, as applicable.
- Copy of Registration Certificate: Medical (MBBS/MD/MS/DNB) Nursing
- Online payment receipt
- Candidate should furnish a certificate from the respective colleges to the effect that the Department / Course is recognized by MCI. (applicable only for postdoctoral courses)