SCTIMST 2021 Result- Result for the SCTIMST entrance exam 2021 July Session for Ph.D., M.Phil Biomedical Technology, MPH, and MCH CVTs program will be released on the official website. SCTIMST Trivandrum conducts the Entrance Exam for admission into various programs like Postdoctoral, Master’s, PG Diploma, Advanced certificate and other programs for July session 2021. The result of various DM, MCh, PDCC courses is declared after the successful completion of the examination process. The result for the entrance exam is available on the official website sctimst.ac.in or access the direct link to check the result from below. From this article, you can check the complete information regarding the SCTIMST Result 2021. For each course, there is a separate selection criterion.
SCTIMST Result 2021
The result of SCTIMST 2021 Entrance Examination for admission into various courses can be checked from the official website sctimst.ac.in as well as from here. Link to check the SCTIMST Result 2021 has been provided below. Now you can check the schedule of SCTIMST Result 2021 from below.
For July 2021 Session
|Entrance Exam for MPH|
|Date of interview for MPH|
|Date of written test and or|
interview for DPH
|Commencement of Courses||01 Jul 2021|
|Date of interview for PhD|
|Registration date for PhD||01 Jul to 31 Dec 2021|
January 2021 Schedule for Ph.D entrance exam
|Written Entrance Test||12 Nov 2020|
|Interview held on||30 Nov 2020|
|Result Date||30 Nov 2020|
Schedule for Post DM and MCh Fellowship entrance exam
|Interview held on||19 Dec 2020|
|Final Result Date||19 Dec 2020|
|Commencing of session||01 Jan 2021|
Result: SCTIMST Result 2020 can be checked as per the schedule from sctimst.ac.in
|Post DM and MCh Fellowship||Rank List|
|Ph.D||– Final Result after interview|
– Result after written
|M.Phil Biomedical Technology||Result|Rank List|
|Master in Public Health||Result|Rank List|
|Diploma in Public Health||Rank List|
|Advanced Certificate Program in Physiotherapy||Result|
|ACP in Physiotherapy in Cardiovascular Sciences||will be available|
|Diploma in Advanced Medical Imaging Technology||Result|
|Diploma in Nursing specialties||Result|
|PG Diploma in Cardiac Laboratory Technology||Result|
|PG Diploma in Clinical Perfusion||Result|
|PG Diploma in Medical Records Science||Result|
|PG Diploma in Neuro Technology||Result|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia Technology||Result|
|PG Diploma in Blood Banking Technology||Result|
|DM Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology & PDCC Diagnostic Neuroradiology||Result|
|MCh Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery||Rank List | Result|
|MCh Vascular Surgery||Result|
|MCh Neurosurgery (After MS)||Result|
|PDCC Neuroanaesthesia||will be available|
|PDCC Vascular Surgery||Result|
|DM PDCC Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia||Result|
|PDCC Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia||will be available|
|PDCC Diagnostic Neuroradiology||will be available|
|DM Cardiovascular Imaging and Vascular Interventional Radiology||Result|
|MD Transfusion Medicine||Result|
How to Check SCTIMST Result 2021?
The following steps required to check the result-
- First, visit the official web portal of SCTIMST or Click on the direct link which is provided above.
- Then navigates the Result Link.
- Enter the required credential
- After that Click on submit button.
- After submitting details Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now check the SCTIMST Result 2021 and save for further admission process.
For Post-Doctoral Courses
- The minimum pass marks in Theory Examination will be 50%. Candidates scoring less than the minimum prescribed will not be considered.
- Out of the candidates who have qualified in the Theory Examination, a merit list will be drawn up based on the marks obtained in the Theory Examination. From the said merit list, candidates will be selected in the order of merit for further evaluation – clinical, practical and viva voce in the respective departments.
- The candidates for the final interview will be selected in the order of merit based on aggregate marks scored for academic performance including theory and departmental clinical/practical and viva-voce
For Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Short-listing of the application based on the merit of a 500 words short research project proposal and letters of references. Short listed candidates will be called for an interview for final selection.
For Speciality Nursing Courses
- Selection will be strictly on merit on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the common entrance examination for Cardiovascular & Thoracic Nursing and Neuro Nursing held by the Institute.
- The minimum pass marks in the objective-type written examination (90 minutes duration: 100 questions) will be 50% for all. Candidates who have qualified in the written examination will be short-listed for practical on the same day. Interview will be held on the next day.
For PG Diploma/Diploma Courses
- Selection will be strictly on merit on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the entrance examination (written and viva-voce held at the Institute). Sponsored candidates will also go through the procedure for selection but a separate list of finally selected candidates from those who qualify in the entrance examination will be put up.
- Minimum pass marks in the objective-type written examination will be 50% for all.
- Candidates who have qualified in the written examination will be short-listed for interview.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST need secure only 50% in the qualifying examinations.
For Ph.D Program
- The selection of research scholars will be based on the performance in the written test and interview. Individual JRF holders (UGC, CSIR, ICMR and DBT) or MPhil (Biomedical Technology) degree holders of SCTIMST are exempted from written test, and their selection will be on the basis of interview only. Individual KSCSTE JRF, INSPIRE holders have to qualify in the written test and interview of this Institute.
- Candidates must upload a Research Proposal (about 1000 words) and a Statement of Purpose for undertaking a research career (about 300 to 500 words) while submitting their application.
For Public Health Courses
- Indian students – Prospective candidates will be evaluated on the basis of educational qualifications, professional experience, relevant to the field of public health, written test and interview.
- Overseas candidates have to provide certification for proficiency in English. Overseas students Selection will be based on educational qualifications, professional experience, assessments made by the sponsoring organizations and a telephonic interview.
- Applicants are required to submit two reference letters in sealed envelopes from experts working in the field of Public Health along with the application form.
If there are more applications than the available seats,then selection will be based on the performance in written test and interview to be conducted at this Institute.
M.Phill Degree Course in Biomedical Technology
- The selection will be based on the performance in written test and interview.
- The candidates who fulfil the minimum educational qualifications will be admitted for written test.
- Those who qualify the written test will be called for interview.
- Based on the performance in the interview, a panel of students are selected and waiting list will be prepared for admission.
- Verification of the original certificates against the submitted copies will be done at the time of admission.
M.Tech Clinical Engineering
Selection will be based on Screening test and personal interview will be conducted by IIT, Madras.
SCTIMST Result Archives
SCTIMST Result January 2020 Session
|Course||Download Result/ Rank List|
|ACP in Physiotherapy in Cardiovascular Sciences||Rank|
|Diploma in Advanced Medical Imaging Technology||Rank|
|Diploma in Nursing specialties||Result | Rank|
|PG Diploma in Cardiac Laboratory Technology||Rank|
|PG Diploma in Clinical Perfusion||Rank|
|PG Diploma in Medical Records Science||Rank|
|PG Diploma in Neuro Technology||Rank|
|Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology||Rank|
|PG Diploma in Blood Banking Technology||Rank|
|DM Cardiology||Result | Rank|
|DM Neurology||Result | Rank|
|DM Neuroanaesthesia||Result | Rank|
|MCh Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery||Result | Rank|
|MCh Vascular Surgery||Result | Rank|
|PDCC Neuroanaesthesia||Result | Rank|
|PDCC Vascular Surgery||Result | Rank|
|DM Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia||Result | Rank|
|MCh Neurosurgery (After MS)||Result | Rank|
|PDCC Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia||Result | Rank|
|DM Neuroimaging & Interventional Neuroradiology||Result | Rank|
|PDCC Diagnostic Neuroradiology||Result | Rank|
|DM Cardiovascular Imaging and Vascular Interventional Radiology||Result | Rank|
|MD Transfusion Medicine||Result | Rank|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.