SDM Institute for Management Development PGDM Admission 2020 – Shri Dharamasthala Manjunatheshwara (SDM) Institute offers two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). This 2-year Residential PGDM Program has the ‘Equivalence to MBA’ by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) under the University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India. Insitute also conducts Post Graduate Certificate in Management (PGCM). Candidates are required to fill the application form online in order to get admission in the course. Scroll down to check the eligibility, admission process, fee structure and so on in detail.
SDM Institute for Management Development PGDM, PGCM Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM courses have to fill the Application form in Online mode from the official portal sdmimd.ac.in. Candidates can check the schedule for the SDM Institute for Management Development PGDM Admission 2020 from the below given table.
|Last date for apply||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Completion of admission process||To be Announced|
|Date of Interview||To be Announced|
SDMIMD 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the below given points.
For PGDM Course
Graduates/Final Year Graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT or who already have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/NMAT scores. Scores of any one of the above exams conducted in June 2018 up to March 2020 will be valid for the admission.
Full-time graduation courses in any discipline recognized by the UGC/AIU.
Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate in 10th Std, 12th Std. and Degree. Students in final year of Degree to consider their percentage up to the Second Year/Last completed semester.
For PGCM Course
- Candidate with a graduate degree in any discipline is eligible to apply for PGCM.
- Candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
SDMIMD Application Form 2020
Candidates are required to fill an application form online through the official website, sdmimd.ac.in
For PGDM Course
PGDM Course application form is available in online mode. Candidates are requested to read the complete information and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Please send the filled Application Form along with the photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT admit card, coaching centre receipt (if issued). If downloaded send the filled application along with photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT admit card to
SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD)
No. 1, Chamundi Hill Road, Siddarthanagar Post,
Mysore – 570011, Karnataka
Application Fee: Candidates have to make the payment of INR 1250/- in order to apply for the exam.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of the application form via Online/Cheque/DD.
For PGCM Course
PGCM Course application form will available in the online mode. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before apply for PGCM admission. The admission form will be available on the official website or direct link to apply for the same will be given below.
SDMIMD Selection Process
For PGDM Course
- Interview process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT).
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score, recognition of participation in extracurricular activities including sports, debates, theatre, fine arts etc. and work experience if applicable finally for the admission.
- Shortlisted applicants, based on the consistent academic performance, extracurricular activities will be called for Personal Interview in March 2019 to be held at several centresacross India as mentioned in the Application Form (Skype interviews held on request)
- Selected students will be intimated by email/ phone/mobile. Your seat will be Blocked for admission on receipt of the First instalment of fees by the due date as mentioned in the Offer Letter.
- Your seat will be Confirmed subject to the receipt of your entrance exam score and payment of the Second instalment of fees.
SDMIMD Fee structure of PGDM course
Candidates have to pay Rs 10.95 Lakhs for the 2 year PGDM program including Tuition fees + Hostel Stay (Fees can be paid in six instalments, distributed through six Terms – Schedule of payment will be given with the offer letter). Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at Mess. Food will be charged on a monthly basis which is approximately Rs. 2,800 /- per month, In addition to the above.
The SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) campus is located in Mysore. It was established in 1993. SDMIMD is an admired non-profit educational trust that runs over 40 recognized educational institutions in Karnataka, including Engineering, Medical, Dental, Ayurveda and Naturopathy colleges. SDMIMD is located in a picturesque campus at the foot of Chamundi Hills in the heritage city of Mysuru in Karnataka,140 kilometers from Bangalore.
SDMIMD’s flagship offering is a two year, full time, residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program which is approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA. The program has also been recognized as equivalent to MBA by Association of Indian Universities.
Official Website: www.sdmimd.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.