|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2018 – Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore offers 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for the session of 2018-20. Candidates can check all the detail of SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information from this page below.
SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM courses have to fill the Application form in Online or Offline mode from the official portal sdmimd.ac.in. All the candidates who fill their Application on or before the last date will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score and work experience if applicable.
Schedule for the SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date for submission of application form||23 Feb 2018|
|Date of Personal Interview||to be announced|
SDMIMD Application Form 2018
Application form for SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2018 is available now on www.sdmimd.ac.in. There is various mode to fill the Application form online or offline. Before filling the Application form candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read all the instruction carefully. Candidates can also fill their Application from the direct link provided below.
Hard Copy Application Forms: Send email to [email protected]
Students who are yet to register for any entrance exam may also apply. After applying forSDMIMD PGDM 2018-20, they may send details of their entrance exam registration by Email to [email protected], duly mentioning their Name & SDMIMD Application Number
Please send the filled Application Form along with the photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT admit card, coaching centre receipt (if issued). If downloaded send the filled application along with photocopy of CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT admit card to
SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD)
No. 1, Chamundi Hill Road, Siddarthanagar Post,
Mysore – 570011, Karnataka
Graduates/Final Year Graduation students appearing for CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT or who already have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT 2018 score. January 2017 CMAT score is accepted.
Full time graduation courses in any discipline from any college recognised by the UGC or Approved by the AICTE.
Consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate in 10th Std, 12th Std. and Degree. Students in final year of Degree to consider their percentage upto the Second Year.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score and work experience if applicable
- Short listed applicants will be called for Personal Interview in March 2018 to be held at several centres across India as mentioned in the Application Form or Skype interviews held on request.
- Selected students will be intimated by email/ phone/mobile.
- Rs 10.7* Lakhs for the 2 year PGDM program including Hostel Stay. (*subject to revision for academic year 2018-19)
- Food will be charged on a monthly basis which approximately works out to Rs. 2500 /- to 3000 /- per month, In addition to the above.
- Payment of Rs 10.7 Lakhs will be in instalments spread over the 22 months study period (2018 – 2020), the exact amounts to be paid and the last dates for payment will be notified along with the Joining letter.
For More details regarding SDMIMD Mysore PGDM Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure