Sri Dev Suman University, Uttrakhand, provides admit card to the intended candidates for the admission in the various programmes. The University releases the admit card online at its website i.e. www.sdsuv.ac.in. The admit card for the Written Test to be held for the admission in B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Programme is available below. Please note that the Admit Card for the written test will not be sent by post. Admit card has to be downloaded by the candidate himself/herself. Without the printed form of the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the written test. To get more information about Sri Dev Suman University Admit Card 2019, continue reading!
Latest: Admit Card for SDSUV B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Programme Admission 2019 has been released. Scroll down to download the same.
Sri Dev Suman University Admit Card 2019
After the successful completion of the application process, the University releases the admit card for the written examination. Admit card is the most important document to carry in the examination hall. The admit card is released as per the below schedule:
Schedule for B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Programme
|Availability of Admit Card||26 Jul 2019|
Schedule for the SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2019
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of Entrance Exam|
Admit Card: Click Here to download Admit Card for SDSUV B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Programme Admission 2019.
How to Download Admit Card?
To download the admit card for the written test, candidates are required to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link given above.
- Look for the link of “Admit Card” on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the asked details such as candidates name, date of birth or Registration number.
- Submit the details and get your admit card.
- Print the admit card to carry during the entrance examination.
Facts on the Sri Dev Suman University Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates should check the details mentioned on the admit card whether they are correct or not in all aspects. The admit card contains the following particulars:
- Name of the Examination
- Examination Time and Date
- Examination Code
- Examination Centre
- Examination Conducting Body Name
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, Contact details, etc).
If a candidate found any discrepancy in the data of the admit card then he/she should contact the recruitment conducting department in this regard before the date of the examination.
Important Instructions for Candidates to Appear in the Test
- The admit card must be downloaded from the Sri Dev Suman University website.
- Only the printed form of the admit card will be valid to carry in the examination hall.
- Without admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Must defend your admit card until result declaration is released.
At the time of the written examination/scrutiny, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of Using unfair means during the examination or Misbehaving in the examination hall or taking away the answer sheet from the examination hall or Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or Not complying with instructions issued from time to time, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable to be disqualified from the examination/scrutiny for which he/she is a candidate.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.