SDUAHER has released a notification for the admission in Post Graduate in Medical Courses at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College. Admission to Post Graduate (Degree / Diploma) Medical courses for the Academic Year 2018-19 will be held under the aegis of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) / Medical Council Committee (MCC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. This university will take admission on the basis of NEET PG 2018. Candidates can read all the necessary information of SDUAHER PG Medical Admission 2018-19 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details etc. on this page.
SDUAHER PG Medical Admission 2018-19 for MD / MS Course
SDUAHER is a member institution under ERA FOUNDATION. For Admission to Post Graduate Courses for the academic year 2018-19 at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, the applicants have to appear for the NEET PG 2018 examination.
|Application Form starts||To be announced|
|Application Form ends||To be announced|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam||07 Jan 2018|
|NEET PG 2018 Result||23 Jan 2018|
SDUAHER PG Medical Application Form 2018-19
Online application form of SDUAHER PG Medical Admission 2018 -19 for MD / MS Course will be available on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates who are seeking admission to SDUAHER PG MD / MS Course for the year 2018-19 should fill and submit the application before the last date.
Instructions to the candidates:
- SDUAHER online application form can be accessed only through the University website at www.sduu.ac.in.
- Fill up the online application form with relevant details.
- Attach the photocopies of all the relevant documents as detailed in the instructions for filling up of online application form.
- Provide 5 copies of recent colour passport size photographs. Write your SDUAHER online application number on reverse side of the photographs.
- Please use A4 size envelope to send the printed copy of the duly filled online application form along with the mandatory documents.
- Superscribe the envelope at the top “Online Application form for Admission to Post Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma courses 2018-19”.
Note: The university shall not be responsible for the non-receipt / delay in receipt of the application forms.
- Applicants must meet all requirements stipulated by Medical Council of India (MCI). They should have successfully passed their M.B.B.S. – qualifying examination from an institution recognized by MCI.
- As per the existing Post Graduate Regulation of MCI, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility and admission to Postgraduate Courses shall be 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC.
- Every student, selected for admission to the Post Graduate Medical course in any of the Medical institutions in the country, must possess recognized M.B.B.S. degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent registration with MCI or any of the State Medical or should obtain the same within the stipulated date (fixed by the University) from the date of admission, failing which the admission of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
Criteria for Indian Nationals with Foreign University Degrees
- Citizens of India/Overseas citizens of India, who have completed MBBS from a foreign institution, are eligible as per provisions of IMC Act 1956(as amended) and Screening Test Regulations 2002 (as amended).
- Candidate should be registered by Medical Council of India
- Candidates are required to acknowledge a declaration about their eligibility while filling up the application form online.
Course Offered – Seat Matrix
|Course Name||No.of Seats|
|M.D. (Anatomy)||2 (1 + 1 ) *|
|M.D. (Forensic Medicine)||2|
|M.D. (Community Medicine)||2|
|M.D. (General Medicine)||4|
|M.D. (Radio Diagnosis / Radiology||2|
|M.S. (General Surgery)||6|
|M.S. (Orthopaedics) –||4|
|M.S. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||3|
Note: *One seat out of the two seats in M.D. Anatomy has been surrendered to Government of Karnataka quota as per the undertaking.Diploma Course.
|Course Name||No.of Seats|
|Diploma in Anaesthesiology (DA)||4|
|Diploma in Child Health (DCH)||1|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD)||1|
|Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DGO)||2|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)||2|
|Diploma in Otolaryngology (DLO)||2|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology (DO)||2|
For More Detail Regarding SDUAHER PG Medical Admission, Download SDUAHER PG Medical Admission 2016 Information Brochure.