SICSR Admission 2020 – SICSR, Pune has declared the 1st Merit List for BBA-IT and BCA admission 2020. SICSR UG 2020 Admission schedule has been revised now. Candidates can check the revised schedule at official website i.e. sicsr.ac.in. You can check the details from the website. Applicants who have applied for SICSR admission will be short-listed for PI-WAT based on their SET test scores. The institute offers BCA and BBA programs at the UG level. MBA and MCA are offered at the PG level. For getting the details for SICSR Admission 2020 to check the details from here.
- 1st Merit List for BBA-IT and BCA has been released. Scroll down to check.
- The revised schedule for SICSR UG Admission 2020 has been released. Scroll down to check the details.
SICSR Admission 2020
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research Admission 2020 has begun. Applicant must register online for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Examination, 2020, and will appear in SET 2020. Then-candidate will appear for a personal interview .Candidates can take admission by reading details carefully, the applicant will find all the details on this page. The important dates of SET 2020 are as given below.
Important Date for SET:
|Registration Starts||22 Jan 2020|
|Registration Closes||20 May 2020|
|Admit Card available|
|Slot Booking for SET + WAT||11 – 14 Jun 2020|
|SET Entrance Test + WAT|
18 – 19 Jun 2020
Important Date for Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) UG Admission 2020
|Activity||Date for SICSR (Revised)|
|Registration Begins||22 Jan 2020|
|Payment Closure Date|
|Slot booking for Personal Interaction (PI)||15 -18 Jun 2020|
|Call letters for PI||19 Jun 2020|
|PI dates||21 – 23 Jun 2020|
26 – 28 Jun 2020
|Display of the first merit list|
|Last date for the payment of fees for the second merit list|
|Institute Registration Last Date|
|Institute Short List Date||to be announced|
|Slot Booking||to be announced|
|Shortlist Call Letter||to be announced|
|PIWAT Dates||to be announced|
|First Merit List||to be announced|
|Last Day of Payment||to be announced|
Note: All admissions will be closed after one month from the start of the programme. Admissions after this last date will be done only with the prior permission of the university.
SICSR 2020 Merit List for BBA-IT and BCA Announced
SICSR 2020 Merit List
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) has released the 1st merit list for eligible candidates for admission in BBA-IT and BCA Programme. Candidates check the merit list through the direct link is given below. For check, the merit list candidates enter their login Id and password respectively.
- Click here to 1st Merit List for BBA-IT and BCA Programme
SICSR 2020 Application Form
SICSR 2020 Application Form releases in online mode for UG and PG courses admission. Admission to SICSR offered courses is done on basis of SET 2020. While registering for SET, the applicant also needs to apply for SICSR in the same application form.
Application Process is over!
Application Form: Click here to apply for SICSR 2020 Application Form
Note: The Institute, at its discretion, may decide to announce further Merit List(s). Last date for admission: All admissions will be closed after one month from the start of the programme. Admissions after this last date will be done only with the prior permission of the University
SICSR 2020 How to Apply
or seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research,Pune students should adopt and complete the following procedure: –
Step 1: Entrance Test Procedures for SET
- The applicant must register online for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Examination, 2020. For more details please visit:set-test.org
- For the mode of payment, please visit: set-test.org Applicant shall receive the prospectus from Symbiosis International University, Pune only.
Step 2: To apply to Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
- While registering for SET, the applicant has to also apply for SICSR in the same application form. A fee of Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable and non-transferable) is to be paid for registration for SICSR. This is a mandatory condition, without which applications will not be considered for short-listing for the PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process.
- The payment for this can be made online by credit card, Net Banking, Axis Bank pay in slip along with the payment of SET registration OR by forwarding a Demand Draft in favor of Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research payable at Pune, to the Institute OR by paying through credit card at the time of online application to the institute OR through Net Banking (account details are available on the Application form).
- In case the payment is made by Demand Draft, please mention your name and the SET ID number on the back of the Demand Draft and send it by speed post (EMS)/Registered AD.
- Please ensure that payment of Rs. 1000/- for application for SICSR is made separately. Without this payment, the application shall not be considered.
SICSR 2020 Eligibility Criteria
XII standard examination pass from any stream or equivalent diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC / ST category candidates). It is mandatory for the students to fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to fill the application form. Those who are not eligible to apply their candidature might be canceled. So before filling the admission form, read all the details about eligibility criteria. The application form will be accepted by the authority of only those candidates who will fill the correct details under all the circumstances. Visit the official website for getting more information.
SICSR 2020 Exam Pattern
The distribution of marks for the selection procedure will be as follows:
- SET Test: 150 Marks [SET Score scaled down to 50 marks]
- Personal Interview: 20 Marks
- Writing Ability Test: 20 Marks
- Academic Profile Score: 10 Marks [Based on Std. X, XII marks]
SICSR 2020 Selection Procedure
- The candidates who have registered for SICSR will be short-listed for PI-WAT based on their SET test scores. The short-list will be put up on sicsr.ac.in. The E-mail confirming your selection will be sent to the e-mail id provided at the time of registration.
- PI-WAT dates and centers will be communicated updated on the SICSR website. At the time of PI-WAT, candidates should submit following documents: Online registration form along with his/her photograph and sign on it.
- Attested photocopies of SSC, HSC. In case you are appearing for HSC examination, kindly attach photocopies of the XI mark list and XII Admit card.
- An attested copy of the category certificate, if applying for a category seat.
- Original certificates should be carried by the student for verification at the time of PI-WAT
Merit list will be displayed on the InstituteÌs website. E-Mail message confirming selection will be sent to the e-mail id and selection letter will be dispatched on your address provided at the time of registration.
- The selected candidate is required to pay the fees as per the schedule to secure the admission; otherwise the seat will be given to the next candidate in the merit list.
- The acceptance of fees by the institute does not mean that the admission is confirmed, as all admissions are subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria of SIU.
SICSR 2020 Reservation Criteria
As per the UGC guideline 2006, the reservation policy for all the institutes under the University is as follows:
Within the sanctioned intake
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- Differently Abled – 3%
- Kashmiri Migrants – 2 Seats per programme
- International Students – 15%
- Defence Quota – 5% for SLS-Pune and SICSR
Infrastructure / Facilities
Hostel facilities: SICSR has limited hostel facilities for girls and boys hence we provide a database of Paying Guest accommodation to students if needed.
Library: The main objective is to provide innovative, responsive and effective services, which will meet the changing needs of the academic community. Our library provides a range of books, periodicals, Eresources and other media at appropriate levels for the need of the students. We have to access the world’s best electronic reference databases like EBSCO, DELNET.
Lab: SICSR has truly world class, state-of-the-art Computer Labs which includes powerful servers, dedicated Internet and email access, desktop PCs and laser / all in one laser printers etc. All computers are connected to a 10/100/1000 Mbps network, which in turn is connected to Gigabit Ethernet. For the Internet, there is 24 x 7 connectivity through 2 leased lines with 4 Mbps and 2 Mbps each. The labs are equipped with Hardware Firewall and content filtering tools with latest Antivirus Gateway level Scanning.
Canteen: Our canteen is not only a place to fill appetite but also a venue for a mélange of ideas and views to converge and give rise to innovative ventures. It has a mess, which offers vegetarian delicacies, & caters to diverse palates. Delicious food is prepared following strict standards of hygiene.
Teaching Aids and Pedagogy: SICSR’s approach to teaching includes a combination of lectures, class discussion, group work selfstudy and has developed e-learning portal using Moodle, for blended learning evaluation and continuous evaluation of students. SICSR uses blended learning techniques and KirkPatrick techniques.
Health and Medical care and Gym: The Symbiosis Center of Health Care (SCHC) provides an in house, modern, state of art health club & fitness center with a view to facilitate a holistic development of mind & body for an all round development of our students. Each student is insured under the Mediclaim & Road Traffic Accident Policy
Tel: (+91) 020 – 2567 5601 / 02 Extension 103 &144
Fax: (+91) 020 – 2567 5603
Address: Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
Admission Department -1st Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony, Pune – 411016.
Official Website: sicsr.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.