Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) Admission 2021: Symbiosis University has revised important dates of SITEEE exam for the 2021 session. The last date to fill the SITEEE application form and make payment is June 15, 2021 till midnight. Candidates can check the admission information from the official website, which is sitpune.edu.in. Admission to Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) 2021 is done through SITEEE (SET-Engineering), JEE Main, or Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination. Get here a complete admission process and details for the Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) Admission 2021.
Latest – SITEEE 2021 Application Form is available till 15 June 2021. Scroll down to apply.
SIT Admissions 2021
In order to get admission in SIT candidates must go through the eligibility required and apply for admission. Dates for admission are as per the entrance test taken by a candidate that is either SITEEE JEE Main and Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination.
|SITEEE 2021 Admission||SITEEE Dates|
|Registration Starts||18 Feb 2021|
|Registration and Payment Closes|
15 Jun 2021 till Midnight
|Release of admit card||To be announced!|
|SITEEE [Computer based Test]||28 Jun 2021|
|SITEEE Result Declaration||To be announced!|
|Admission round for SITEEE Registered Candidates (SC/ST/KM/DA)||To be announced!|
|Admission Round for SITEEE Registered Candidates (Open / General Category)||To be announced!|
|JEE (Main) Registration Starts||26 Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Registration for JEE (Main)|
|Admission Round for JEE (Main) Registered Candidates (SC/ST/KM/DA)|
|Admission Round for JEE (Main) Registered Candidates (Open / General Category)|
|Any State Government Engg. Entrance (Open category and SC/ST)||Dates|
|Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination (Open category and SC/ST). Registration Starts.||26 Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Registration for Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Admission Round for State Government Engineering Entrance Examination Based Registered Candidates (SC/ST/KM/DA)|
|Admission Round for State Government Engineering Entrance Examination Based Registered Candidates (Open / General Category)|
SIT Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements of SIT, Pune are given below. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for admission to Symbiosis Institute of Technology.
Indian Nation Students
- Candidates must have Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.
- At least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- A good score in an entrance examination like SITEEE (SET-Engineering), JEE-Main or MHT-CET conducted in the year 2021.
International Students (Foreign Nationals / Non Resident Indian / PIO)
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- International students need not appear for the entrance exam (SIT EEE/ JEE-Main/ Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination) in India.
- Such students must fulfill International student’s eligibility as per SCIE norms.
SIT Admission 2021 Application Form
The application form will available in online mode only. You can check it on the official website. A direct link will be provided below. If a candidate is Institute Registration via SITEEE, and wishes to register for JEE(Mains)/ Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination also, then it’s mandatory to do a separate registration via JEE(Mains)/ Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination registration link.
- Register for SITEEE examination pay online, a fee of Rs. 2000.
- Register for SIT 2021 by paying an amount of Rs.750 through JEE Mains/Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination.
SIT 2021 Admission Process
Admission to Symbiosis Institute of Technology is done on the basis of counseling that is as per the generated merit list of the exam taken by the candidates. Candidates will have to take either SITEEE 2021, JEE Main 2021 and Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination 2021.
Note: If a candidate registers with the Institute for counseling in any one of the entrance exams and pays the requisite amount, he/she can appear in all the counselings without paying registration fees again. (You have to pay the registration fee once and you can participate in counselings of all entrance exams (SET, JEE-Main, and Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination).
SIT Admission 2021 Documents Required
All such candidates who will register themselves for admission to SIT, Pune will have to attend a counselling or admission process in order to get the desired course in the institute. It is, therefore, necessary for such candidate to be physically present for the admission round along with the below-listed documents in original to be verified by the university.
- 10th Mark list (Compulsory document) *
- 10th Passing certificate
- 12th Mark list (If available, otherwise to be uploaded as soon as results are declared). E-mark sheet of 12 std. results may be uploaded when available on the respective examination board website. Minimum PCM % (45% for General and 40% for Reserved category candidates) is a mandatory eligibility requirement for admissions. The eligibility of all admitted candidates will be checked after the declaration of the 12th standard results.
- 12th Passing certificate
- 12th Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- 12th Migration Certificate
- Character certificate
- Address Proof (Compulsory document)*
- Caste Certificate (Compulsory if applicable)*
- Gap Certificate (Compulsory if applicable)*
- Change of Name (if applicable)*
- Differently abled certificate from Symbiosis Center for Health Care (Compulsory if applicable)*
SIT 2021 Admission Fee
Once admission is confirmed candidate will have to submit the following fee amount in favor of Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune to start the academic session. The below mentioned fee structure is as per last year’s record for reference purposes only.
- Click here to download the fee structure for B.Tech
- Click here to download the fee structure for M.Tech
SIT 2021 Admission Branches offered and Seat Intake
The Symbiosis Institute of Technology has a pre-decided seat intake methodology. The below-mentioned seat matrix is as per last year’s record for reference purposes only.
- Civil Engineering- 60 Seats
- Computer Science & Engineering- 60 seats
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering- 120 Seats
- Information Technology- 60 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 120 seats
Reservation within sanctioned Seats
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- Differently able students: 3%
About Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
History: SIT is a flagship institute of the Symbiosis International (Deemed University) established in the year 2008. The university aims at providing quality education in line with the requirements of today’s competitive industry and rapid development in technology.
Ranking: SIT is Ranked 1 Amongst Top Engineering Colleges in the West Zone and also ranked 9th Amongst top private Engineering colleges in The Country by India Today 2018 survey.
Placements: Some of the top recruiters of SIT Pune are listed below. Also, 70% of the students in the current academic session are already placed and the height package of the academic year till date is 12 LPA.
- Anand Group
- General Electric
- Kalinga Corporation (KCCL)
- Philips Healthcare
- Volkswagon IT Services India
- ZS Associates
- Indian Navy
- Indian Army
- Indian Airforce
Official Website: sitpune.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.