Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Pune Admission 2020 – The first merit list for SLS Pune Admission 2020 has been released. SLS Pune has released the revised schedule for BA LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB (Hons.) courses admission. Applicants have to fill an online registration and submit it along with all the application fees and documents (if applicable) before the last date. Admission is done on the basis of SET 2020 / SLAT (SET-Law) Score and candidates’ performance in PI & WAT. Candidates can check details regarding Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Pune Admission 2020 like admission procedure, selection procedure from here.
- SLS Pune Admission 2020 1st Merit List for BA LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB (Hons.) courses has released. Scroll down to check.
- Slot Booking and Call Letter SLS Pune Admission 2020 is now available, Click here to check Slot Booking and Call Letter.
SET 2020 – Symbiosis Entrance Test
Symbiosis Law School, Pune stands for excellence in legal education and is nestled in the city of Pune (popularly described as the Oxford of the East, with the glorious heritage of being the capital of the Peshwas).
The important dates of SET 2020 for BA LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB (Hons.) courses are as given below.
|Online Registration Starts (SLAT and SLS Pune)||22 Jan 2020|
|SLS, Pune Online Payment Closes||23 Jul 2020|
|SLS Pune Payment via Demand Draft Closes on||15 Jul 2020|
|SLAT Result||12 Aug 2020|
|SLS Pune Shortlist for Personal Interaction (PI)||15 Aug 2020|
|SLS Pune slot booking for Personal Interaction (PI)||15 Aug to 17 Aug 2020|
|Shortlisted candidates can download PI-WAT Call letter||19 Aug 2020|
|Shortlisted candidates will upload documents||15 to 17 Aug 2020|
|Online PI for SLS Pune||21 Aug to 30 Aug 2020|
(22 Aug 2020 Holiday – Ganesh Chaturthi)
|PI (as a backup for any technical issue)||31 Aug 2020|
|WAT Assessment||23 to 31 Aug 2020|
|Announcement of final merit lists:|
|First Merit List|
Last date for Admission
|04 Sep 2020|
11 Sep 2020
|Second Merit List|
Last date for Admission
|17 Sep 2020|
24 Sep 2020
|Third Merit List|
Last date for Admission
|30 Sep 2020|
07 Oct 2020
|Commencement of the Classes||21 Sep 2020|
SLS Pune Admission 2020 Merit List
The merit list have been released for BA-LLB (Honors), BBA-LLB (Honors) courses. The candidates who secure the place in that merit list will only get the admission. The students check the merit list on the official website or the direct link that has been provided below.
Merit List: Click here to download the first merit list for BA-LLB (Honors), BBA-LLB (Honors)
SLS Pune Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
BA, LLB (Hons), BBA, LLB (Hons)
Qualification: The candidate should have passed XII (10+2) examination from any recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for S.C. /S.T. candidates). Students who have appeared for their Standard XII final examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate at the time of the final admission.
- The total intake is 300 seats [inclusive of 180 seats of BB.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and 120 seats of BA. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Separate Merit Lists for BB.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and BA. LL.B. (Hons.) programme will be prepared and published. At the time of SLAT registration, it shall be mandatory for the candidates to clearly indicate the programme to which they wish to apply.
Note: It is suggested that the candidates who have studied arts/social sciences subjects for their qualifying examination may apply for BA. LL.B. (Hons.) programme. Similarly, those candidates who have studied commerce/accounts/mathematics/sciences may apply for BB.A.LL.B. (Hons.) programme. Further, the candidates are also free to make their own choice of section of the programme depending on their ability, interest and opportunity. Please note that these two programmes differ only in the First Degree contents (either Humanities OR Business Studies), whereas the Law courses are offered in both the programmes are the same. Graduates in both streams are eligible for diverse legal careers and opportunities in Corporate, Litigation, Civil Services, Advocacy, Judiciary, Academics, jobs in International Organizations, International Admissions and others.
SLS Pune Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
The candidate seeking admission to Symbiosis Law School, Pune (SLS, Pune) should complete the following procedure:
- It is mandatory to appear for SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) as a precondition for admission to SLS, Pune
- Candidate must complete the SLAT (Symbiosis Law Admission Test) online registration process.
- Candidate must pay Rs. 1750/- as a SLAT Registration Fees.
- Candidate must complete the SLS, Pune payment Rs. 1000/- per programme (i.e. BA. LL.B.(Hons.) or/and BBA. LL.B. (Hons.)) while filling the SLAT registration form.
Note: A candidate registered for SLAT and not registered for SLS, Pune by paying above mentioned fees will not be eligible for the next phase of PI-WAT process at SLS, Pune.
Mode of Payment
Online Payment: Both SLAT and SLS, Pune Payments can be made using Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking / RTGS / NEFT/ Online Banking provided on the SLAT Registration Form.
- Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT)
- PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test)
Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT):
Symbiosis Law Admission Test shall be conducted at different centers across India. SLAT will be an online admission test for 150 marks. Structure of test includes 150 questions for 1 mark each covering Logical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension and General Knowledge. Total time of 150 minutes shall be given to candidates to solve the questions.
On declaration of SLAT result SLS, Pune will publish the list of shortlisted candidates who are eligible for PI-WAT process.
PI-WAT (Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test):
- PI (Personal Interaction): Personal interaction/ interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted by panel of experts from Industry / Academic.
- WAT (Writing Ability Test): The test includes writing a short essay on a given topic.
Note: Maximum score for PI-WAT will be 50 marks
SLS Pune Admission 2020 Slot booking
The candidate needs to book a slot for PI-WAT at SLS, Pune. Slot booking link for shortlisted candidates will be available on our website, www.symlaw.ac.in. If a slot is not booked by the candidate within stipulated date a forceful allotment will be done. The candidate needs to check the website of SLS, Pune for status (shortlisted or not) and for booking the slot for PI-WAT.
Venue of PI-WAT: PI-WAT for SLS, Pune Short listed candidates will be conducted at SLS Pune Campus, Viman Nagar only.
Reporting for PI-WAT: Shortlisted candidates must bring self-attested copies of their documents as specified in the intimation for PI-WAT e.g. 12th std. mark sheet, provisional passing certificate from School/College, Cast / Category Certificate for SC/ST/KM/DA and Defence, photo identity proof – Adhhar Card / License / PAN Card, Curricular, Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Certificates.
Declaration of Merit Lists: Based on the 50 % weightage of scores for SLAT and 50% for PI-WAT, the Merit lists will be declared on symlaw.ac.in.
Under Graduate Programs offered : [5 years integrated Programmes]
- B.A., L.L.B. (Hons.*) and B.B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.*)
- B.A., / B.B.A. L.L.B.
Other Programs offered:
- LL.B. [3-Year Programme]: This Programme is available to students who have abasic graduation degree in any discipline.
- Post-Graduate programs in Law: One-Year LL.M Programme with an interdisciplinary approach with 6 specializations and research orientation.
- Diploma: There are 7 Part-time one year Diploma Programs and 1 Post-Graduate Diploma Programme available as value-addition. Many students pursue these programs alongside their Undergraduate or Postgraduate Program.
- Certificate Programs: This programme is meant to impart an in-depth knowledge of Laws relating to European Union while emphasizing upon general framework of European Union.
Placement: The Placement Cell organizes the placement training throughout the year and during the programme a systematic profound development of every student is ensured.The students are trained, groomed and chiseled to be the best professional, with the combination of managerial and leadership skills, and a broad range of professional skills such as legal reasoning skills, advocacy and legal writing. The Cell also facilitates internship opportunities for the students in Law firms and Corporate Houses. The Cell has managed to place students substantially in placement opportunities from various sectors including PSUs, Law Firms, Banking and Financial Companies, LPOs, Judiciary and Insurance.
Method of Instruction: The medium of instruction is English. The methods are essentially learner-centric, which include lectures, the Socratic method, field visits, seminars, group discussions, simulations, case studies, moot courts, mock trials and ICT-enabled learning by international guest faculty and guest sessions by the stalwarts in the field.
After initial assessment through elaborate psychometric tests, assessment and screening process; the students get training, orientation and experiential learning through systematic internships in industry, High Courts, Supreme Court and Non-governmental organizations. The student can look forward to a meaningful and rewarding career with various options such as Judiciary, Corporate practice, Litigation, Law teaching, Legal Process Outsourcing, and Administrative services.
+91- 83800 20926 , 8380020928
020 – 66861100 / 07/ 16/ 18
Fax : 020 66861190
Survey No. 292, Village: Mamidipalle,
Mandal : Nandigama, District : Rangareddy,
Telangana State, Pin Code: 509217
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.