Symbiosis School of Economics Admission 2019: The Symbiosis School of Economics offers admission to candidates to BSc (Economics) and MSc (Economics) courses. Candidates who are interested in pursuing any of these programmes must apply for SET-General until April 15, 2019. Admission in Symbiosis School of Economics 2019 will be on the basis of merit list prepared and counselling conducted by the university. To know the complete details regarding the Symbiosis School of Economics Admission 2019 read the article below.
Symbiosis School of Economics Admission 2019
The admission process for SSE 2019 will start after the declaration of SET results that is after May 14, 2019. The dates regarding Admission and counselling for SSE 2019 are provided in the table below.
|Symbiosis School of Economics Admission 2019||B.Sc Economics dates||M.Sc Economics dates|
|Registration Starts||24 Jan 2019||10 Dec 2018|
|Last date for Online Registration||15 Apr 2019||9 May 2019|
|Last date for receiving registration fee||28 Apr 2019||9 May 2019|
|List of students for PI-WAT||16 May 2019||14 May 2019|
|Test Date||4 May 2019||28 May to 04 Jun 2019|
Application Form: The application form for SSE admission 2019 is available Click here to apply.
Symbiosis School of Economics Admission Process 2019
In order to apply for SSE 2019 candidates will have to register for SET General, also candidates can directly apply from the link that is provided here on this page. Now, as per the marks obtained by candidates in SET 2019, they will have to attend the counselling process.
- How to Apply
- Register- Completely fill the online registration form
- Make Payment– Register for SET examination pay online, a fee of Rs. 2,750 (1750 SITEEE + Rs. 1000 Institute Registration)
- Preview- Preview the registration details thoroughly before submitting the application form.
Symbiosis School of Economics Admission 2019: Eligibility Criteria
For B.Sc. Economics
- candidates must have passed 10+2 from any branch with minimum 50% marks for the general category and 45% for students of SC/ ST category.
- It is mandatory to Qualify the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) and Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PIWAT) of the School.
For M.Sc. Economics
- Candidates must be a graduate with a minimum of 50% or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ST).
- B. Tech and B.E graduates can also apply.
Symbiosis School of Economics Admission 2019: Programmes Offered
- B.Sc. Economics: It is a three-year graduation programme offered by SSE. Accounts and Finance, Environmental Economics, International Relations, Public Policy and Administration, Research Methodology, Business Law etc. are some such subjects under this course. The total number of seats for B.Sc Economics is 130.
- M.Sc. Economics: Masters in economics is offered with a background in Economic Theory, Mathematics, Statistics and Econometrics, incorporating contemporary economics etc. The total number of seats for M.Sc Economics is 50.
Symbiosis School of Economics: Placements
The Placement Cell at Symbiosis School of Economics works in close coordination with its faculty advisor and provides a platform for students seeking recruitment to interact with possible recruiters on the campus. The SSE has consciously developed, nurtured and forged long-lasting collaborations and relationships with a number of research institutes, corporate firms and NGOs and development agencies. These organizations have offered internships and final placements to our students. It is a conscious effort on the part of SSE to expand the network of association, so as to reflect synergies between the academic training and research/industry needs.
Symbiosis School of Economics: Career prospects
Students graduating from SSE can look forward to careers in civil services, government funded and private think tanks and institutions, academic institutions, public and private organizations involved with developmental activities, analytics, market research, business intelligence and credit rating as well as financial and economic research.
About Symbiosis School of Economics (SES)
History: The Symbiosis School of Economics was established in the year 2008 is a part of the Symbiosis International University.
Ranking: The university has grade A from NAAC and is rated 3.58 on a four-point scale.
Symbiosis School of Economics
3rd Floor, SCHC Building
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004
Tel:020-25672520, 020-25675406 and 020-25652444 Ext: 249
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.sse.ac.in