SGPGIMS Online Form 2020 – SGPGIMS Application form will be released in online mode. The last date to fill the Application Form has been extended. Candidates interested in taking admission to this university can fill the application form. Applicants are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying. Change of candidate’s name, father’s / spouse’s name, date of birth, email id, and contact number in the online application form is not permitted. Candidates can get SGPGIMS Online Form 2020 for B.Sc Nursing and MHA complete information here.
Latest: Application Form for B.Sc/ M.Sc & B.Sc Nursing has been released. Scroll down to fill the form.
SGPGIMS Online Application Form 2020
Application form for SGPGIMS will be available online as per schedule. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. Detailed schedule regarding the Application is provided here:
|Availability of Application Form|
|Last date to Submission Form|
|Date of Applicant’s eligibility status through e-mail|
For B.Sc/ M.Sc
|Release of Advertisement||01 Oct 2020|
|Last date for payment of fee for online applications||15 Oct 2020|
|Last Date of Receiving Printed application for||20 Oct 2020|
For B.Sc Nursing
|Date of uploading of information brochure and commencement of online registration||15 Oct 2020|
|Last date for payment of fee for online applications||29 Oct 2020|
|Last date for submitting online application form||02 Nov 2020|
|Last date for receiving hard copy of application form along with enclosures at SGPGI||03 Nov 2020|
|Display of application eligibility status||05 Nov 2020|
– Click here to fill the Application form B.Sc Nursing Programme.
– Click here to Login for SGPGIMS Online Form 2020 for B.Sc/ M.Sc.
– Click here of Fee Payment via State Bank of India for B.Sc/ M.Sc.
Official Website: sgpgi.ac.in
SGPGIMS MHA Admission 2020 – Application Form Extended and Exam Postponed
Click here to check the above notice.
SGPGIMS Online Application Form 2020 Fee
Only those who complete all the steps (pay the fees, complete the online form, and send the printed form with enclosures by the above deadline) will be eligible for the entrance examination.
Fee for B.Sc/ M.Sc – Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment: Through net banking, debit / credit card.
How to Fill the Online Application Form
- Open the home page of SGPGI at sgpgi.ac.in
- Click on the link that announces the admission to B.Sc. Nursing course
- On the “Online form submission” tab click on “Register and Pay Online”.
- The State Bank of India, „State Bank Collect‟, page will open Accept “Terms and Conditions”, “Proceed”, select “Category” as application fee, select the CORRECT “Advertisement Number”, fill details of payment and submit Verify details and confirm transaction Pay fees using options provided
- A transaction alert will be sent to your registered mobile number from state bank collect for successful payment of fees.
- Another alert (SMS) from SGPGIMS will be sent to your registered mobile number within one to two days for allowing you to fill online application form
- Log on to the website at sgpgi.ac.in On the tab, “Online form submission”, select “on line application for BSc nursing candidates” Fill the transaction number / State bank collect reference number and your date of birth The main form will open, partially populated with some personal details.
- Complete it and upload scanned photograph, signature and other relevant documents in JPG format. You will require to have scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and all relevant documents as separate files which you need to upload When uploading is completed, click on “Final submit”.
- You are not allowed to change information after final submission Print application form and attach self-attested supporting documents and post to the Executive Registrar
- Please enter CORRECT 10-digit mobile no., email-id, candidate name, date of birth and father‟s name while filling your online “register and pay online” form.
- Any editing / rectification / amendment are NOT allowed after registration and online payment. It is your responsibility to fill correctly. No telephonic /personal request, in this regard, will be entertained.
Completed Application Form and Identification- cum- Attendance Card along with relevant certificates should reach the Institute on or before the last date as specified in the advertisement. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be considered and no communication in this regard shall be entertained. The institute takes no responsibility for delay or loss of application in postal transit.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.