SGPGIMS Online Form 2018 – Online application form can be filled after one clear working day of registration and online payment of application fee through “State Bank Collect”. Change of candidate’s name, father’s / spouse’s name, date of birth, email id and contact number in online application form is not permitted. Candidates can get SGPGIMS Online Form 2018 for B.Sc Nursing complete information here.
SGPGIMS Online Application Form 2018
Application form for SGPGIMS is available online as per schedule. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application. Adetailed schedule regarding the Application is provided here:
|Date of uploading of information brochure and commencement of online registration||04 Jun 2018|
|Last date for payment of fee for online applications||12 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submitting online application form||18 Jul 2018|
|Last date for receiving hard copy of application form along with enclosures at SGPGI||24 Jul 2018|
|Display of application eligibility status||27 Jul 2018|
Application Form – Click here for online application form.
After online submission, the candidate must take a print out of the completed application form, sign it at the requisite places, and send to Executive Registrar, SGPGI, Raebareli Road, Lucknow 226014 along with documents in support of age, qualifications, domicile and caste. The candidate must self-attest all enclosures with his/her signatures. The printed application forms along with the enclosures must reach by 24th July, 2018, 17:00 h IST by speed post, registered post or courier. The envelope should be super scribed with the “Advertisement number” and “Application for entrance examination of B.Sc. Nursing Course”.
Only those who complete all the steps (pay the fees, complete the online form, and send the printed form with enclosures by the above deadline) will be eligible for the entrance examination.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Through net banking, debit / credit card or through computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India. Application fee for all categories: Rs.1000+Bank transaction charges as applicable. Bank draft will not be accepted.
How to Fill the Online Application Form
- Open the home page of SGPGI at www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Click on the link that announces the admission to B.Sc. Nursing course
- On the “Online form submission” tab click on “Register and Pay Online”.
- The State Bank of India, „State Bank Collect‟, page will open Accept “Terms and Conditions”, “Proceed”, select “Category” as application fee, select the CORRECT “Advertisement Number”, fill details of payment and submit Verify details and confirm transaction Pay fees using options provided
- A transaction alert will be sent to your registered mobile number from state bank collect for successful payment of fees.
- Another alert (SMS) from SGPGIMS will be sent to your registered mobile number within one to two days for allowing you to fill online application form
- Log on to the website at www.sgpgi.ac.in On the tab, “Online form submission”, select “on line application for BSc nursing candidates” Fill the transaction number / State bank collect reference number and your date of birth The main form will open, partially populated with some personal details.
- Complete it and upload scanned photograph, signature and other relevant documents in JPG format. You will require to have scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and all relevant documents as separate files which you need to upload When uploading is completed, click on “Final submit”.
- You are not allowed to change information after final submission Print application form and attach self-attested supporting documents and post to the Executive Registrar
- Please enter CORRECT 10-digit mobile no., email-id, candidate name, date of birth and father‟s name while filling your online “register and pay online” form.
- Any editing / rectification / amendment are NOT allowed after registration and online payment. It is your responsibility to fill correctly. No telephonic /personal request, in this regard, will be entertained.
Completed Application Form and Identification- cum- Attendance Card along with relevant certificates should reach the Institute on or before the last date as specified in the advertisement. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date shall not be considered and no communication in this regard shall be entertained. The institute takes no responsibility for delay or loss of application in postal transit.