SGVUEE 2020 Application Form: Suresh Gyan Vihar University Entrance Exam (SGVUEE) 2020 application form has been released by Suresh Gyan Vihar University. The last date to fill SGVUEE 2020 Application Form is extended up to August 16, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form from the official website i.e. gyanvihar.org. The application form is released for UG, PG, and Diploma programmes. To complete the registration process, candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 850/- as application fee. After submission of application form, candidates can download there admit card on the scheduled date. Scroll down to check more information about SGVUEE 2020 application form from this page.
Latest: SGVUEE 2020 Application Form submission deadline has been extended. Scroll down to apply.
SGVUEE 2020 Application Form
SGVUEE 2020 is a national level exam conducted in online mode. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before starting to fill the online application form. Schedule for SGVUEE 2020 application form is as given below:
|Application form release||04 March|
|Last date to fill online application form|
Apply here: Click here to fill SGVUEE 2020 Application Form.
SGVUEE 2020 Last Date to Apply Extended
SGVUEE 2020 Application Fee
In order to complete the registration process, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application form will be considered successful only after the payment of the application fee. Candidates can check the amount of SGVUEE 2020 application fee from below:
Application fee: Rs. 850/-
Modes of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee either through the online mode or offline mode.
- Online mode: Use debit card/ credit card/ net banking to pay application fee online.
- Offline mode: Candidates have to draw a DD in favour of Suresh Gyan Vihar University payable at Jaipur or generate a copy of challan from the official website and submit at any Axis branch across the country.
SGVUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for SGVUEE 2020 must check their eligibility criteria as given below:
Minimum Qualification Criteria
School of Agriculture:
- For Bachelor’s course, passed 10+2 in science stream.
- For master’s course, passed B.Sc in agriculture.
School of Applied Science:
- For bachelor’s course, passed 10+2 in Science stream.
- For master’s course, passed bachelor degree in any stream of science.
Centre of Climate Change and Water Research:
- For bachelor’s course, passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/ or Math as main subject.
- For master’s course, completed B.Sc/B.E. or B. Tech degree in relevant stream.
School of Management:
- For BBA, passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- For MBA, Completed bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
School of Pharmacy:
- For bachelor’s degree, passed 10+2 with English, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For M.Pharma, completed B.Pharma degree.
- For M.Sc Pharmacology, completed B.Pharma/BSc Biotech/BSc Life Science/BSc Bio degree.
Gyan Vihar School of Hotel Management Catering & Technology:
- For bachelor’s course, passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification.
- For diploma course, passed 10+2 from a recognized university.
School of Technology:
- For B.Tech: passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.
- For M.Tech, completed B.Tech or AIME degree.
- For Diploma, passed 10+2 with 45% marks.
Learning Centre of Excellence with Google: Passed class 12th or equivalent examination.
Centre for Cloud Infrastructure & Security:
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute.
- For M.tech Cloud Computing & Security Powered by Amazon, Completed B.tec or AIME.
School of Health Care: Passed class 12th examination with Physics, Biology & Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
School of Humanities/SILS:
- For bachelor’s course, passed class 12th with 60% marks.
- For MA, completed Bachelor degree in Psychology.
School of Law: Candidates must have completed class 12th with minimum 55% marks in any stream.
School of Design: Candidates must have completed class 12th with minimum 55% marks in any stream.
Gyan Vihar School of Education:
- For master’s degree, completed, completed B.ed with 55% marks.
- For Integrated programme, check the GOI guidelines.
- For Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Management, candidates should be a graduate in physical education.
COE-Renewable and Sustainable Energy Studies: Candidates must have completed BTech (ME/EE)/AMIE (ME/EE).
CDT-SDGs (Center for Doctoral Training-Sustainable Development Goals): Candidates should possess a ME/MTech/MSc. degree.
Gyan Vihar UG College: Candidate must have passed in class 12th with minimum 60% marks.
Note: 5% of relaxation in marks is given to SC/ ST candidates.
Click here to check the complete SGVUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
Documents/ Things Required while Filling the SGVUEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep ready with the following documents before starting to fill the SGVUEE 2020 Application Form:
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Graduation mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- Qualifying exam score card
- Adress Proof
- Catse certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
How to Fill SGVUEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can check the steps given below in order to fill the SGVUEE 2020 Application Form:
Step 1: Go on the official website of SGV or click on the direct link provided above.
Step 2: Then, candidates have to enter personal information and click on submit button.
Step 3: Then, one time password is sent to the mobile number. Login by using the OTP.
Step 4: Now the candidate has to pay the application fee in the selected modes.
Step 5: Then, candidates have to enter personal details, academic details and other details.
Step 6: After that, candidates need to upload the images in the prescribed format.
Step 6: Now, the candidates can take a print out of the confirmation page for further use.
Details to be Entered in the SGVUEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are filling the application form are required to enter the following details in the application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobil number
- Email ID
- Month and year of passing
- Board/ University
- Marks/ CGPA
- Pin Code
- CIt/ Place
- Photo ID proof
- Upload Image and Signature
SGVUEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for SGVUEE 2020 will be released by Suresh Gyan Vihar University. Admit cards will be issued to candidates on the official website. Candidates who have filled the application form can download the SGVUEE admit card by entering user ID and password. Details like candidate’s name, venue of exam, date and timing of exam, exam day instructions are mentioned on the admit card. Appearing candidates have to carry the hall tickets at the exam centres to get an entry in the exam hall.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University is conducting the Suresh Gyan Vihar University Entrance Exam (SGVUEE) . It is a national level exam which is conducted in online mode across India. This exam paper consists of multiple choice question for which the candidates have 3 hours to answers the questions. candidates can get their admit card from the official website and appear for the entrance exam. Selected candidates after the entrance test will issued a provisional admission letter. Final admission will be confirmed after the document verification round.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can I submit the SGVUEE 2020 application form offline?
Q2. Can I make the corrections in the application form?
Q3. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for B.Sc Courses?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.