Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020 – Online application form to apply for Shiv Nadar University UG courses like B.Tech, BA, BMS, and B.Sc courses is available at snu.edu.in. The direct link to apply is also available on this page below. To apply for UG courses the students must be 10+2 passed / appearing. The application process includes registration, verification of email id, filling of the application form and payment of the application fee. To know more about Shiv Nadar University UG application form 2020 like how to apply, details to fill, eligibility criteria to apply and more, read below.
– The last date to apply for the SNUSAT and APT has been extended till June 15, 2020.
– The last date to apply for the first admission round of UG courses is extended. Apply now!
Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020
Via the Shiv Nadar University UG application form 2020 students can apply for a maximum of 5 courses in the same discipline. However, the students have to pay a test fee for Academic Proficiency Test (APT) applicable for each course separately.
|Shiv Nadar University admission 2020||UG dates|
|Application starts||25 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply with JEE Main scores|
|Last date to Apply through SAT & ACT Scores||10 Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply for SNUSAT and APT|
|Last date to give SNUSAT & APT remotely proctored test||02 JUn 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill Shiv Nadar University UG application form 2020.
Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020 Last Date – Extended!
Shiv Nadar University UG Application Fee 2020
The application fee to apply for Shiv Nadar University UG admission 2020 is given below:
|Registration fee||Rs. 1900|
|For any additional APT required||Rs. 900 per APT|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through debit or credit card or DD drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University.
Documents Needed to Upload in Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020
The students have to upload the below given documents in SNU application form 2020:
- Scanned signature
- Scanned recent passport sized photo
Specifications of the Documents to Upload in Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020
|Format||JPEG or PNG||JPEG or PNG|
|Size||upto 512 KB||upto 512 KB|
|Dimension||200 pixels X 150 pixels||NA|
- Photo should have an either white or lightly colored background.
- Eyes should be open and clearly visible.
- The photograph should have candidates face distinctly visible, straight and at the center.
- Shoulder tops should be also clear on the photo.
- Photographs should not be more than 6 months old.
How to Fill Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020?
Candidates can check the steps below to apply for SNU admission 2020:
Step 1 – Register:
- Click on the direct link available on this page or visit the official website and locate the “Apply Now” link. Click on it.
- In order to register, enter the details asked as shown in the image below:
Step 2 – Verify the email ID:
- Next, a verification mail is sent to the email id entered. On the mail, the link to access the online application form is given. Click on it and the online dashboard form shall open on the next screen.
Step 3 – Access the application form:
- From the dashboard, candidates can access their UG application form. On the form students have to fill in the below-given details:
- Program Preference and Test Scheduling
- Personal Details
- Address Details
Step 4 – Payment of the application fee:
- Next students have to pay the applicable fee using the available online mode of payment.
Step 5 – Enter other details:
- After the paymnet of the application fee rest of the details must be filled that are:
- Academic Details
- Additional Details
- Documents Uploads
Detail to be Filled in Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020
The candidates have to fill the below given details in the online application form of SNU:
At the time of registration:
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Password of choice
- Choice of programme
In the application form:
- Program Selection
- Date of Birth
- Parent / Guardian Details
- Address for Correspondence
- Payment details
- Academic details
- Additional details
What To Do In Case Of Problem Filling the Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020
To sort the issues with the Shiv Nadar University UG application form 2020, a 24X7 online query management system is available on the dashboard of the students. The students can raise any query related to admission and application form of SNU there and check the related solutions by the SNU admission experts.
Eligibility to Fill Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020
The candidates have to be eligible to apply for Shiv Nadar University UG admission 2020. The UG eligibility is given below:
|Course||Qualification||Mandatory subject in 10+2|
|B.Tech||10+2||Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English|
|BA and BMS||10+2||English|
|or B.Sc. (Research) in Physics||10+2||Maths and English|
|B.Sc. (Research) in Chemistry||10+2||Chemistry and English|
|B.Sc. (Research) in Biotechnology||10+2||English and Biology|
About Shiv Nadar University
Shiv Nadar University is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary, research-focused, and student-centric University offering a full range of academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. The University is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The institute has been also recognised as an institute of eminence by the government if India.
Shiv Nadar University UG Application Form 2020 FAQs
Can International / NRI candidates apply for admission?
Yes International / NRI candidates can fill the separate application forms available on the website for admission.
What is the official website to fill the application form?
The official website is snu.edu.in.
Can I apply for more than one course using one application form?
Yes. A candidates can fill 5 choices of course in the same department using one application form.
I have a issues while filling the online application form, how do I rectify them?
To sort the issues with the Shiv Nadar University UG application form 2020, a 24X7 online query management system is available on the dashboard of the students.
Is it easy to get admission in Shiv Nadar University?
Students have to go through a multi step admission process to get admission is described on this page above. Admission is totally based on marks and merit of the students.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.