|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2017 Application Form is available online. Shiv Nadar University’s School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) has released online applications from eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme for 2017-19 session. Candidates would be offered an elective based structure under Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme to explore diverse fields of importance as per their interests in business management.
Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2017
Candidates aspiring to seek MBA admission 2017 are advised to check below the list of important dates provided by Shiv Nadar University related with SNU application form for MBA 2017.
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||14 May 2017|
|Personal Interview Schedule||–|
|Academic Session Begins From||01 Aug 2017|
Online Registration process of Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2017 is open from the official website of Shiv Nadar University. Interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the direct link, which is given below.
MBA admission 2017 aspirants will be guided to the fee payment option after submission of SNU application form for MBA 2017. Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Only) by credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at Noida. You will need to send the demand draft to Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201314.
The eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA programme from Shiv Nadar University for 2017-19 session has explained below. Please check the eligibility yourself.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, Deemed Universities, Institutions of National Importance or from a Professional Body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.
- Candidates awaiting the result of the final year exam can also apply for the program. In such case, conditional offer of admissions will be made subject to obtaining the minimum required scores in the final examination. You will be required to produce a certificate latest by July 31, 2017 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute stating that you have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate. The transcript of the final examination will have to be submitted at the Registrar’s office latest by October 31, 2017.
- Candidate should have valid CAT/GMAT/NMAT/XAT score.
The selection for SME’s i-Global MBA program will be through a 3 step process:
Step 1 – Application: The candidate will need to make a detailed application online in the prescribed format from www.snu.edu.in. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate and detailed.
Step 2 -CAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT Score: Candidates can apply for admission based on the score in one of these tests.
- In case you are seeking admission based on CAT score, the scores should only be from CAT 2016. Also, provide your unique CAT registration number in the application form without which the application form will not be processed.
- In case you are seeking admission through GMAT, the test should have been taken on or after August 1, 2015.
- In case you are seeking admission based on XAT / NMAT score, the scores should only be from 2017.
- The candidate has to appear for SMAT.
Step 3 – Personal Interview: Based on the above two steps, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview.
- The candidates should follow the CAT Advertisement of IIM’s for Registration of CAT 2016 Examination. Shiv Nadar University uses CAT Score for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the iGlobal MBA program. IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Shiv Nadar University uses GMAT and NMAT scores only for short-listing/selecting the candidates for its iGlobal MBA program. GMAC and Narsee Moonji have no role either in the selection process or the conduct of the program.
- Shiv Nadar University uses XAT scores only for short-listing/selecting the candidates for its iGlobal MBA program. Xavier Labour and Research Institute has no role either in the selection process or the conduct of the program.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
All admitted students are eligible to be considered for scholarship and/or loans as applicable from banking partners. Scholarships are available for students with outstanding academic record and performance in the entrance tests. The financial aid can be for the duration of two year program and cover tuition fees, hostel room charges, and boarding expenses. A further waiver of 25% of each year’s tuition fee will be awarded to the top five students (maximum of 10% of the class) based on the CGPA at the end of the relevant year.