Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2020 registration is available online at the official website. Shiv Nadar University’s School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) has released online applications from eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme for the 2020-21 session. Candidates would be offered an elective based structure under Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme to explore diverse fields of importance as per their interests in business management.
Latest: Application form has been released for MBA Admission 2020. Scroll down to apply.
Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2020
Candidates aspiring to seek MBA admission 2020 are advised to check the list of important dates provided below by Shiv Nadar University related to SNU application form for MBA 2020. Before applying for SNU MBA Admission 2020, one must check the eligibility criteria very carefully.
|Availability of Application Form||Started!|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||15 Feb 2020|
|Personal Interview Schedule||Second/third week of Dec 2020|
|Academic Session Begins From||July 2020|
Application Form for
The online Registration process of Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2020 is available from the official website of Shiv Nadar University. Interested candidates can also fill the online application form through the direct link is provided, which is given below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply the online application form for Shiv Nadar University MBA Admission 2020.
How to apply
- Apply online from official website i.e. snu.edu.in or from the direct link is given.
- Candidate required to pay the non-refundable application fee by credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at NOIDA. You will need to send the demand draft to Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201314.
Application Fee: You will be required to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Only) by credit/debit card or Demand Draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at NOIDA. You will need to send the demand draft to Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201314.
The eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA programme from Shiv Nadar University for 2020-21session has explained below. Please check the eligibility yourself.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, Deemed Universities, Institutions of National Importance or from a Professional Body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.
- Candidates awaiting the result of the final year exam can also apply for the program. In such case, a conditional offer of admissions will be made subject to obtaining the minimum required scores in the final examination. You will be required to produce a certificate latest by July 31, 2019 from the Principal/Registrar of their college/institute stating that you have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited) for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of issue of the certificate. The transcript of the final examination will have to be submitted at the Registrar’s office latest by October 31, 2020.
The selection for SME’s i-Global MBA program will be through a 3 step process:
Step 1 – Application: The candidate will need to make a detailed application online in the prescribed format from www.snu.edu.in. Please ensure the information you provide is accurate and detailed.
Step 2 -CAT/GMAT/XAT/NMAT Score: Candidates can apply for admission based on the score in one of these tests.
- In case you are seeking admission based on CAT score, the scores should only be from CAT 2018. Also, provide your unique CAT registration number in the application form without which the application form will not be processed.
- In case you are seeking admission through GMAT, the test should have been taken on or after August 1, 2017.
- In case you are seeking admission based on XAT / NMAT score, the scores should only be from 2018. OR
- The candidate has to appear for SMAT.
Step 3 – Personal Interview: Based on the above two steps, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview.
- The candidates should follow the CAT Advertisement of IIM’s for Registration of CAT 2019 Examination. Shiv Nadar University uses CAT Score for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the iGlobal MBA program. IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Shiv Nadar University uses GMAT and NMAT scores only for short-listing/selecting the candidates for its iGlobal MBA program. GMAC and Narsee Moonji have no role either in the selection process or the conduct of the program.
- Shiv Nadar University uses XAT scores only for short-listing/selecting the candidates for its iGlobal MBA program. Xavier Labour and Research Institute have no role either in the selection process or the conduct of the program.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
All admitted students are eligible to be considered for scholarship and/or loans as applicable from banking partners. Scholarships are available for students with outstanding academic record and performance in the entrance tests. The financial aid can be for the duration of two-year program and cover tuition fees, hostel room charges, and boarding expenses. A further waiver of 25% of each year’s tuition fee will be awarded to the top five students (maximum of 10% of the class) based on the CGPA at the end of the relevant year.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on MBA Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institut
Official Website: www.snu.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.