Shivaji University has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission into BA B.Ed Course for the academic year 2017-2018. Interested candidates have to fill the Application form. Candidates can check the complete details of Shivaji University BA B.Ed 2017 Entrance Test (Integrated) Application process, eligibility criteria and other information from this page below.
Latest – Final Merit List has been published, Scroll down to check the same.
Shivaji University BA B.Ed Entrance Test 2017
The Shivaji University offers BA B.Ed Integrated course of four years which is approved by NCTE, Bhopal and U.G.C New Delhi. Any candidates who passed H.S.C examination may seek admission and can complete B.A and B.Ed (Two degrees, integrated) within a span of four years.
|Submission of application starts from||18 Aug 2017|
|Last date for submission of application||24 Aug 2017|
|Last date of sumission of CET form||28 Aug 2017|
|Admit card available from||31 Aug 2017|
|Date of entrance examination||01 Sep 2017|
|Intial merit list||05 Sep 2017|
|Discrepancies or objection, if any to be reported by the candidate upto||06 Sep 2017|
|Final merit list & notification for confirm & waiting admission round||07 Sep 2017|
|Confirm Admission Interview||11 Sep 2017|
|Waiting Admission Interview||12 Sep 2017|
|Admission & Payment of fees upto||13 Sep 2017|
|Start of academic session||14 Sep 2017|
*Note : The candidate should inform discrepancies or objections, if any in the initial merit list†through e-mail : i) [email protected], ii) [email protected] or in writing to the Dy. Registrar, P. G. Admission & Seminar Section, Room No. 209, Main Adminstrative. Building, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Shivaji University has published final merit list of candidates on the official website. Candidates can check it through the direct link below.
To Check Final Merit List – Click Here
- The merit list to the students has been prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Examination
- In case there are two or more candidates with the equal marks in Merit list, the total marks obtained by these students in the H. S. C. standard examination (qualifying examination) shall be considered.
- Even after this, if the students continued to obtain equal position/ merit then the marks obtained by the students in the subjects excluding English and other language shall be considered.
- Even after this, if the students continued to obtain the same merits/ marks, the marks scored in the English language shall be considered.
B.A B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for BA B.Ed course from the official website www.unishivaji.ac.in on or before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must read the instruction before filling the application form. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
- Download Application Form with Hall Ticket – Process Over…!!
Document to be attached with Application Form
- H. S. C. / XII standard marks sheet.
- Caste Certificate for Reserved Category.
- NT-C/NT-D/OBC Candidate should attach caste certificate alongwith Non-Creamy layre certificate for the year after 01-04-2015. If not, he/she will be treated as open category candidate.
- If ward of freedom fighter, certificate of freedom fighter to be attached.
- Certificate of Individual achievement in Sports/Elocution/Cultural Programme at District or State Level.
- Certificate from Civil Surgeon for percentage of physical handicapped.
- Certificate from District Rehabilitation officer for project-affected.
- Certificate from Tahsildar for earthquake-affected.
- Proof as deserted woman.
- Caste validity certificate for S. T. students.
- A candidate seeking admission to the First Year of B.A. B.Ed. (Integrated) course must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (H. S. C.) examination from the faculty of Arts, Commerce, Science & (vocational stream) of any Higher Secondary Board in Maharashtra or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Shivaji University.
- Such other conditions/ regulations as laid down by the NCTE from time to time.
- A candidate shall be eligible to appear for the First Year B.A.B.Ed. examination on the following conditions that he/she must have:
- Kept two terms in theory & practicals of education in a college.
- Completed the practical work extended over two terms to the satisfaction of the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is studying.
- Karmaveer Hire Arts, Commerce, Science and Education College, Gargoti, Dist. Kolhapur. (Intake Capacity : 80)
- Mahavir Mahavidyalay, Kolhapur. (Intake Capacity : 100)
Intake Capacity of B.A.B.Ed. Course per college and Reservation quota for admission will be (as per the rules of the State Government) for 2017-2018.
- SC – 13%
- ST – 7%
- VJ (A) – 3%
- NT-B -2.5%
- NT-C – 3.5%
- NT-D – 2%
- OBC – 19%
- Open – 50%
The Entrance Test for B.A.B.Ed. course will be of 2 hours duration consisting of 100 objective multiple choice questions carrying 1 mark each. The entrance examination will comprise of question based on following sections –
- Mental ability – 40 Marks
- General knowledge – 30 Marks
- Teacher Aptitude – 30 Marks
Nature of Question paper of Entrance Test :
- Total Marks : 100
- Total Questions : 100 (Multiple choice)
- Duration : 2 Hours
Note: Nature of question paper will be objective with multiple choice questions. Candidates must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of CET for instructions from the supervisor.
For more details – Download Information Brochure.