Shoolini University has released the Application form for admission into Undergraduates and Postgraduates programmes for the academic year 2017-2018. All the candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria and satisfy with them are eligible to apply. Application form is available in both Online or Offline Mode. Get Shoolini University Application Form 2017 complete information here.
Shoolini University Application Form 2017
Application Form can be filled online or offline both mode. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the Application Form. The direct link to download or fill the application form online is given below.
Candidate are required to attach the attested photocopies of the following documents (originals are required for verification at the time of admission. Attestation should be done by a Gazetted Officer / Notary Public / Bank Manager / Magistrate)
- Certificates & detailed marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Three passport size attested photographs.
- Certificate from competent authority, if belong to second category.
- Certificates pertaining to extracurricular activities.
- Certificate duly verified by parent that candidate has not been punished for ragging at any stage of academic career
How to Apply for Admission?
The First Step is to satisfy yourself about your eligibility for the course you have chosen to pursue at the Shoolini University.
Procure the Shoolini University’s Prospectus by any of the following means:
- By Hand at Shoolini University City Office (The Mall, Solan) Counter/ University’s Bajhol Campus – FREE
- By Post: A candidate can send a request at ‘Shoolini University, Post Box 9, The Mall, Solan – FREE.
- Download FREE at www.shooliniuniversity.com
Submit the duly filled Admission Form available in Information Brochure and at www.shooliniuniversity.com along with processing fee of Rs 800 (Rupees eight hundred only) in Cash or through Cheque payable at par/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Shoolini University’ payable at Solan, either by hand or through registered post, to
Post Box 9, Head Post Office,
The Mall, Solan- 173 212 (HP).
Attach self attested photocopies of all academic certificates, testimonials and 3 passport size photographs with the Admission Form.