Shoolini University Application Form 2020 – Shoolini University has released Shoolini University admission from on shooliniuniversity.com. The candidate can apply for UG, PG, Doctoral courses offered by the university. The application process of Shoolini University includes registration, filling the application form, uploading scanned documents and paring the online application fee. Eligible candidates can check this page to know how to fill Shoolini University application form 2020, documents needed, fees, eligibility and more details from this page.
Latest: Online application fork for admission in Shoolini University is available – Apply today
Shoolini University Application Form 2020
The candidates can apply for more than one course. However, for each course they have to pay the application fee separately each time. The Shoolini University admission application process is a 4 step process. The form is submitted after the payment of the application fee is successful.
Shoolini University Application Fee 2020
The fee of Shoolini University admission form is as follows:
|UG courses||Rs. 850/-|
|PG courses||Rs. 850/-|
|Doctoral courses||Rs. 850/-|
|International applicants||USD 50|
Mode of payment of the application fee is:
- Net banking, or
- Credit card, or
- Debit card
Documents needed to Fill Shoolini University Application Form 2020
The candidates need the below given documents to upload in the application form of Shoolini University:
Mandatory documents to upload:
|Passport size photo||Max Upload Limit 7 MB|
|Class X marksheet||Max Upload Limit 7 MB|
Documents to upload in the form if they are applicable:
|JEE scorecard||Max Upload Limit 5 MB|
|HPCET scorecard||Max Upload Limit 5 MB|
|NEET scorecard||Max Upload Limit 5 MB|
|State exam scorecard||Max Upload Limit 5 MB|
|ICR scorecard||Max Upload Limit 5 MB|
|CLAT scorecard||Max Upload Limit 5 MB|
|NHMCTAM scorecard||Max Upload Limit 5 MB|
How To Fill Shoolini University Application Form 2020
The candidates can check the steps below to apply for Shoolini University admission 2020:
Step 1: Register
- Enter details like name, email id, mobile number, password of choice, state, course and specialisation for admission. Check the image below for reference
- This creates an account for you, as shown below:
Step 2: Select the admission form and fill the form
- To complete the application form candidates have to enter basic details and some additional details.
Step 3: Upload the required documents
- In this step, candidates have to upload scanned images of passport sized photo and class 10 marksheet. If candidates wish to apply with a national level entrance exam score then they have to upload the scanned image of their scorecard.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
- Using the online mode payment, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
Details to be Entered in Shoolini University Application Form 2020
The below given details are to be filled in the application form of Shoolini University:
- Candidate Details: First name, middle name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, category, hostel requirements, domicile, nationality
- Course preference
- Educational qualification details
- Father’s Details: Name , Mobile Number, email address and father’s occupation
- Mothers’s Details: Name , Mobile Number, email address and father’s occupation
- Address for communication
Shoolini University Admission 2020 Eligibility
The candidates can check below the basic eligibility to apply for Shoolini University admission 2020. For detailed eligibility please visit the website of the university.
For all UG courses:
- The candidates must have qualified 10+2 in 2020 or will be qualifying the same in 2020.
- Must have minimum marks and the required combination of subject in 10+2.
For all PG courses:
- The candidates must have a required UG degree
- Also must have minimum required marks
For all Doctoral courses:
- The candidates must have completed education till PG level
- Have minimum prescribed marks
About Shoolini University
Shoolini University was set up in 2009 and is located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The Unversity offers admission in the below given departments:
Admission is the university is based on Shoolini entrance test score or via national level entrance exam score. Selected candidates based on the scores of the exam are called PI / Group discussion and final admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.