Shoolini University has released the Application form for admission into Undergraduates and Postgraduates programmes for the academic year 2019 -2020. All the candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria and satisfies them are eligible to apply. Application form is available in Online Mode. Get Shoolini University Application Form 2019 complete information here.
Shoolini University Application Form 2019
Application Form can be filled through online mode. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the Application Form. The direct link to fill the application form online is given below.
Candidate are required to attach the attested photocopies of the following documents (originals are required for verification at the time of admission. Attestation should be done by a Gazetted Officer / Notary Public / Bank Manager / Magistrate)
- Certificates & detailed marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- Three passport size attested photographs.
- Certificate from competent authority, if belong to second category.
- Certificates pertaining to extracurricular activities.
- Certificate duly verified by parent that candidate has not been punished for ragging at any stage of academic career
How to Apply for Admission?
The First Step is to satisfy yourself about your eligibility for the course you have chosen to pursue at the Shoolini University.
- Visit the official website or click on the above “apply now” link.
- Click on the link to apply online, then the Application form page will be open.
- Fill the form by giving personal information such as Name, Address, DOB, contact details. Next you are required to upload photograph and at last provide you education details.
- At last click on the “Submit” button for final submission
- once you successfully submitted your application, you will be directed to the payment gateway page for the Application fee.
- The candidate can also payment the application fee through “PAYTM” or HDFC Bank online payment.