SHUATS Admission Result 2022 – SHUATS has announced the result for SHUATS Online Entrance Test for (SOET) 2022. The direct link to check the result is given below. The result has been announced in the form of a merit list. To check SHUATS admission result 2022, enter the application form number/ User ID. The candidates who qualify the result are then required to take part in the offline counselling. Know more about SHUATS Admission Result 2022 from this page.
Latest – SOET 2022 result is out. Scroll down for link.
SHUATS Admission Result 2022
Separate merit lists are prepared for each category (Christian & general) based on the total marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test for admission.
Check Result Here: Click here to check SOET 2022 result/ Merit List.
also check, SHUATS Admit Card 2022
SHUATS Admission Result 2022 Overview
|Exam name||SHUATS Online Entrance Test [SOET] 2022|
|Who releases the result||Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences|
|Mode of the result release|
|Official website to check result||shuats.edu.in|
SHUATS Admission Result 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check their result for SHUATS Admission for various programmes as per the schedule below.
Admission in Programmes through (SHUATS Online Entrance Test [SOET] / Offline Counselling – 2022)
|AI Based Remotely Proctored SHUATS Online Entrance Test (SOET)||01 Jul 2022|
|Declaration of Online Entrance Test Result||19 Jul 2022|
How to check SHUATS Result 2022?
The result can be checked in the online mode. Below steps are provided to check the result of the SHUATS.
- Click on the official link for the SHUATS Result 2022 as given above.
- Enter Form no. and User ID as generated at the time of registration.
- Click ‘Get Merit number’ button and the Result will be displayed.
- Save and Print a copy of the Result for further admission process.
Important: 15% seats in undergraduate programmes and 25% seats in postgraduate programmes in agricultural and allied subjects are allotted through all India entrance test conducted by ICAR, New Delhi.
SHUATS 2022 Merit List
The merit list of the SHUATS 2022 releases in the online mode at the official website. The merit is prepared based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam and availability of the seats.
- Christian and General Merit lists shall be prepared from the performance in SHUATS Online Entrance Test (SOET).
- Separate merit lists will be prepared for each category (Christian & general) based on the total marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test for the purpose of admission.
- Out of the eligible programmes under the Subject Group Code for UG and Subject Group Number for PG programmes, candidate will be provisionally admitted in only one programme, strictly on the basis of merit and availability of seat in the respective programme under Christian/ general category of seats.
- The NRI Wards/ NRI-sponsored candidates shall be admitted on the basis of a separate merit list prepared exclusively for them. These admissions shall be against 15 % over and above the seats available in various academic programmes.
- 15 % seats in undergraduate programmes and 25% Seats in postgraduate programmes in agricultural and allied subjects will be allotted through all India entrance test conducted by ICAR, New Delhi.
Refusal of the SHUATS Admission
On the following grounds, the admission of the candidates can be rejected.
- Candidates found using unfair means in the entrance test of this university are rejected and further debarred from seeking admission to the university in the future.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to furnish complete and correct information in the application form. Any admission made on the basis of wrong or concealed information supplied by the candidate or due to any oversight or error of the entrance test and examination division which is subsequently detected after the admission or joining of the candidate will be cancelled at any time at the cost and the risk of the candidate.
- Candidates against whom disciplinary action has been taken and who have been involved in any sort of established criminal offense in the past, will not be considered for admission.
- If the admission of a candidate is not in the interest of the university, the officials reserve the right to cancel the admission of such a student, irrespective of the fact that he/ she fulfills all the academic requirements of the programme. The decision of officials shall be final and legally binding on the candidate.
SHUATS 2022 Counselling
After the result announcement, qualified candidates are called for the SHUATS Counselling 2022. The Counselling of candidates is held as per the ranking in each category (Christian and general) is done for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Information regarding the date and time of counselling is given on the internet. Applicants are required to download their call letter for the counselling from the university website only at (shuats.edu.in).
Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology And Sciences are a Christian Minority Educational Institute which provides admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Those candidates who want to take admission in this university have to give the entrance test. All admissions in the university are strictly on merit as determined based on marks obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Test followed by Offline counselling conducted by SHUATS.
SHUATS Admission Result 2022 FAQ’s
Official Website: shuats.edu.in
In form of PDF file which can be downloaded.
Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHUATS)
Official Website: shuats.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.