SHUATS Admission Result 2021 – SHUATS has announced the result for SHUATS Online Entrance Test for Agriculture & Pharmacy (SOETAP) 2021. The direct link to check the result is given below. The result has been announced in the form of a merit list. To check SHUATS admission result 2021, enter the application form number. The exam for various UG and PG courses was held on July 27, 2021. The candidates who qualify the result are then required to take part in the online counselling. Know more about SHUATS Admission Result 2021 from this page.
Latest: The result for SOETAP 2021 has been announced. Check it from the direct link given below.
SHUATS Admission Result 2021
Separate merit lists are prepared for each category (Christian & general) based on the total marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance test for admission. Candidates can check their result for SHUATS Admission for various programmes as per the schedule below.
|Entrance Test for Undergraduate Programmes|
|Entrance test for Postgraduate Programmes & B. Ed|
|Entrance test for M. Ed. Programme|
|Declaration of Result|
|Commencement of Counselling and Registration|
|Entrance test for B.P.Ed only and Faculty level test and Interview|
Check Result Here: Click Here to check SOETAP 2021 result.
SHUATS 2021 Important Dates Revised
How to check SHUATS Result 2021?
The result can be checked in the online mode. Below steps are provided to check the result of the SHUATS.
- Click on the official link for the SHUATS Result 2021 as given above.
- Enter Form no. as generated at the time of registration.
- Click ‘Get Merit number’ button and the Result will be displayed.
- Save and Print a copy of the Result for further admission process.
Important: 15% seats in undergraduate programmes and 25% seats in postgraduate programmes in agricultural and allied subjects are allotted through all India entrance test conducted by ICAR, New Delhi.
SHUATS 2021 Merit List
The merit list of the SHUATS 2021 releases in the online mode at the official website. The merit is prepared based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam and availability of the seats.
- Separate merit lists under each category (Christian and general) for undergraduate, postgraduate B.Ed. and M.Ed. as per the application, form number is displayed on the notice boards of the university and it is also available on the University Website at shuats.edu.in the same day.
- Out of the eligible programmes under the Subject Group Code for UG and Subject Group Number for PG programmes, the candidate is provisionally admitted in only one programme, strictly based on merit and availability of seat in the respective programme under Christian/ general category of seats.
- The NRI Wards/ NRI-sponsored candidates are admitted based on a separate merit list prepared exclusively for them. These admissions are taken against 15 percent over and above the seats available in various academic programmes.
Refusal of the SHUATS Admission
On the following grounds, the admission of the candidates can be rejected.
- Candidates found using unfair means in the entrance test of this university are rejected and further debarred from seeking admission to the university in the future.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to furnish complete and correct information in the application form. Any admission made on the basis of wrong or concealed information supplied by the candidate or due to any oversight or error of the entrance test and examination division which is subsequently detected after the admission or joining of the candidate will be cancelled at any time at the cost and the risk of the candidate.
- Candidates against whom disciplinary action has been taken and who have been involved in any sort of established criminal offense in the past, will not be considered for admission.
- If the admission of a candidate is not in the interest of the university, the officials reserve the right to cancel the admission of such a student, irrespective of the fact that he/ she fulfills all the academic requirements of the programme. The decision of officials shall be final and legally binding on the candidate.
SHUATS 2021 Counselling
After the result announcement, qualified candidates are called for the counselling round. The Counselling of candidates is held as per the ranking in each category (Christian and general) is done for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Information regarding the date and time of counselling is given on the internet. Applicants are required to download their call letter for the counselling from the university website only at (shuats.edu.in).
Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology And Sciences are a Christian Minority Educational Institute which provides admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Those candidates who want to take admission in this university have to give the entrance test. All admissions in the university are strictly on merit as determined based on marks obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Test/ Direct Interview, conducted by SHUATS.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.