SIBM Bengaluru MBA 2021
SIBM Bengaluru MBA Admission 2021 is announced. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management is offering MBA (BA), MBA (Quantitative Finance), MBA (Business Analytics). Interested candidates must first register and appear in SNAP exam. Get here complete details of SIBM Bengaluru MBA Admission 2021.
|Institute Registration and payment end date||18 Dec 2020|
|Institute Shortlist announcement date||03 Feb 2021|
|Shortlist call letter publication date||11 Feb 2021|
|Institute PIWAT dates (Tentative)||22 – 27 Feb 202, 1 – 5 Ma 2021|
|1st Merit List declaration date||26 Mar 2021|
|Last date for payment of fees for 1st Merit List||15 Apr 2021|
|Programme commencement date||6 Jul 2021|
For latest dates, check official website
Step 1: Register and pay for SNAP.
Step 2: Register and pay for various programmes @ SIBM Bengaluru
- Registration fee for SNAP – Rs.1750/- Per Test (non-refundable)
- Programme Registration Fee – Rs.1000/- per programme (non-refundable)
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
|SNAP Score out of 150 scaled down to 50||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
About SIBM Bengaluru MBA Admission 2021
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.