|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Symbiosis Institute of Management Hyderabad has announced the admission for MBA Programme 2018. Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2017’ are eligible for institute registration process. Eligible Candidates can check all the details of SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018 through this page given below.
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018
Symbiosis Institute of Management (SIBM) Hyderabad offeres Two year fully residential MBA Programme in Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Operations Management and Finance for the academic year 2018.
|SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||August 10, 2017, Thursday|
|Last date to apply for SNAP||November 24, 2017, Friday|
|Last date to pay for SNAP||November 24, 2017, Friday|
|Last date of Online registration For Institute||December 31, 2017, Sunday|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For Institute||December 31, 2017, Sunday|
|SNAP Test||December 17, 2017, Sunday|
|SNAP Result||December 28, 2017, Thursday|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||January 03, 2018 Wednesday|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||February 9 to 11, 15 to 18, 2018|
|Announcement of First Merit list||February 26, 2018, Monday|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the
first merit list
|March 19, 2018, Monday|
|Programme Commencement||June 18, 2018, Monday|
Application form for SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission 2018 is now available for the candidates. The direct link to apply online is also provided below for the sake of candidates, Kindly go through the link provided below.
How to Apply
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Hyderabad students should complete the following procedure:
- The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2017. SNAP 2017 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
- While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIBM-H in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SIBM-H for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Mode of payment
You have the option of following payment modes
Online payment through net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option
Online payment through credit/debit card
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
Online payment through Indian bank net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
Get a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Nationalized Bank, sign and send the advise form along with the DD to the address mentioned below
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- MBA (Two year fully residential Programme)
- Specialization offered: Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Finance
About SIBM Hyderabad
SIBM – Hyderabad is located at Mamidpally, Mahabubnagar district, Telangana near Hyderabad, just 45 minutes away from the International airport. The campus is spread over 40 acres of land in the upcoming educational hub and in the vicinity of industrial corridor of Shadnagar, thus providing serene environment conducive for academic learning and industrial exposure. It is a fully residential and Wi-Fi campus with state of the art facilities in the academic and residential blocks facilitating curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities for all round development of our students community.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Hyderabad
Survey Number 292, Off Bangalore Highway,
Village: Mamidipalle, Mandal: Nandigama,
District: Rangareddy, Near Hyderabad, Telangana, 509217
Tel: (070) 93921231 / 32 / 33
Contact Person: Dr K. P. Venugopala Rao, Mr Venkateswara Rao
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.