Symbiosis Institute of Management Hyderabad has announced the admission for MBA Programme 2019 Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2018’ are eligible for institute registration process. Eligible Candidates can check all the details of SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission 2019 through this page is given below.
SIBM Hyderabad MBA Admission 2019
Symbiosis Institute of Management (SIBM) Hyderabad offers Two years fully residential MBA Programme in Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Operations Management and Finance for the academic year 2019.
|SNAP Registrations commences on||28 Aug 2018|
|SNAP Registration and Payment closes||26 Nov 2018|
|SNAP Admit Card Live on||01 Dec 2018|
|SNAP Online Test||16 Dec 2018|
|Announcement of SNAP Result||2nd week of Jan 2019|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For Institute||14 Jan 2019|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||18 January 2019|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||8 to 10 Feb and 14 to 17 Feb 2019|
|Announcement of First Merit list||4th Week of February 2019|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||4th Week of March 2019|
|Programme Commencement||17 June 2019|
- MBA (Two year fully residential Programme)
- Specialization offered: Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Finance
Application form for SNAP has been released as per the schedule provided above. Candidates can register themselves for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) which is a common entrance exam for institutes affiliated to Symbiosis university. Candidates would need to mention the Institute they are applying, candidates can choose the programmes they need to appear for in the same application form for SNAP
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for SNAP 2018.
How to Apply
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Hyderabad students should complete the following procedure:
- The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2018. SNAP 2018 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
- While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIBM-H in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SIBM-H for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Mode of payment
You have the option of following payment modes
Online payment through net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option
Online payment through credit/debit card
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
Online payment through Indian bank net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
Get a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Nationalized Bank, sign and send the advise form along with the DD to the address mentioned below
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit Card.
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Symbiosis Institute of Management (SIBM) Hyderabad will be announced the first merit list for its admission in MBA Programme for 2019 session. Candidates will be able to check the list by using their login id and password from the official website or from the link direct link which will be provided here.
Shortlisted Candidates for PI/WAT
Candidates shortlisted for PI/WAT will announce by the officials. All aspirants who have been shortlisted for GE-PI-WAT MUST fill the common form, else they will NOT BE considered for the further selection process. Candidates will be able to check it form the official website OR through the direct link which will be provided below.
About SIBM Hyderabad
SIBM – Hyderabad is located at Mamidpally, Mahabubnagar district, Telangana near Hyderabad, just 45 minutes away from the International airport. The campus is spread over 40 acres of land in the upcoming educational hub and in the vicinity of industrial corridor of Shadnagar, thus providing the serene environment conducive for academic learning and industrial exposure. It is a fully residential and Wi-Fi campus with state of the art facilities in the academic and residential blocks facilitating curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities for all-round development of our students community.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management [SIBM] Hyderabad
Survey Number 292, Off Bangalore Highway,
Village: Mamidipalle, Mandal: Nandigama,
District: Rangareddy, Near Hyderabad, Telangana, 509217
Tel: (070) 93921231 / 32 / 33
Contact Person: Dr K. P. Venugopala Rao, Mr Venkateswara Rao
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.