|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2018 : Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune has announced the notification for admission into MBA Programme for Batch 2017-2019. Only those candidates who will have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2016’ will be eligible for institute registration process. SNAP 2017 will be held on 17 Dec 2017. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for group exercise, personal interaction, writing ability test on the basis of SNAP 2017 Result. Eligible Candidates can check all the details of SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2018 through this page given below.
SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2018
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM) offers admission full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs (Marketing / Finance / Human Resource / Operations/ Innovation and Entrepreneurship) for 2017-2019 Batch. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details.
- Two years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) [Specializations in Marketing / Finance / Human Resource / Operations]
- Two years full-time Master of Business Administration MBA [Innovation and Entrepreneurship]
Schedule for SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2017 is given below.
|SIBM Pune Registration Begins||10 Aug 2017|
|Last date of Online Line registration For SIBM Pune||13 Dec 2017|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For SIBM Pune||17 Dec 2016|
|Shortlist of SIBM Pune for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||10 Jan 2018|
|Group Exercise and Personal Interaction of SIBM Pune||1st, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 5th and 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Feb 2018|
|Final Merit list display||21 Feb 2018|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||08 Mar 2018|
|Programme Commencement||04 Jun 2018|
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM) has released the application form on the official website at www.sibm.edu. Candidates will be short listed based on their performance in the SNAP Test. Shortlisted candidates based on SNAP scores will be called for the selection process at SIBM, Pune. Find below the step by step procedure for applying to SIBM Pune.
- SNAP 2017 Test Fee – Rs 1750/-
- Registration Fee – Rs 1000/- per programme
How to Apply?
- Step I – The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2017. SNAP 2017 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
- Step II – While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIBM-Pune in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SIBM-Pune for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Mode of Payment
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING:
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT / DEBIT CARD:
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH INDIAN BANK NET BANKING:
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
Get a demand draft of INR 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Nationalized Bank, sign and send the advise form along with the DD to the address mentioned below :SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
The last date for payment for SIBM – Pune is 15th December, 2017.
Eligibility for MBA Admission
- A graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Student appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
About SIBM Pune
SIBM Pune was established in 1978 and is the flagship institute under the Faculty of Management of the Symbiosis International University. It started 37 years ago and has indeed come a long way, to become a leading B- School in India.
SIBM Pune has an atmosphere in which demanding training turns students into industry-ready professionals prepared to take on corporate responsibilities. The Institute has had an outstanding placement record for several years.
The institute has tie-ups with various organizations for co-administering certain selected courses of the curricula. This is done with a view to enrich the practical knowledge of students with respect to current business trends and practices.
Symbiosis Knowledge Village
Gram: Lavale, Tal. Mulshi,
Dist: Pune – 412115
Phone : 020 39116000/7/8/9
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.