SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2020: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune admission is on the basis of the entrance exam SNAP 2019 for MBA Programme Batch 2020-2022. Only those candidates who have registered for SNAP 2019 and paid for ‘SNAP 2019’ are eligible for the Institute registration process. Qualified candidates are shortlisted for group exercise, personal interaction, writing ability test on the basis of SNAP 2019 Result. Eligible Candidates can check all the details of SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2020 through this page given below.
Latest: Last date to apply for SNAP 2019 is November 23, 2019 i,e is today.
SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2020
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM) offers admission full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs (Marketing / Finance / Human Resource / Operations/ Innovation & Entrepreneurship) for 2020-2022 Batch. Candidates are can check the complete schedule for SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2020 from the table below.
Schedule for SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2020 is given below.
|SIBM Pune Registration Begins||16 Aug 2019|
|Last date to register for SIBM Pune||14 Dec 2019|
|Last date to pay fee for SIBM Pune registration||14 Dec 2019|
|SNAP 2019 Exam||15 Dec 2019|
|SNAP 2019 Result||10 Jan 2020|
|Shortlist of SIBM Pune for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||17 Jan 2020|
|Group Exercise and Personal Interaction of SIBM Pune||05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Feb 2020|
|First Merit list display||25 Feb 2020|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||10 Mar 2020|
|Commencement of Program||04 Jun 2020|
Programmes offered by SIBM Pune for MBA 2020 admission are –
- Two years of full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Specializations in Marketing / Finance / Human Resource / Operations).
- Two years of full-time Master of Business Administration MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship).
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM) has released the application form on the official website sibm.edu. Candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the SNAP Test 2019. Shortlisted candidates based on SNAP 2019 scores are called for the selection process at SIBM, Pune 2020. Find below the step by step procedure for applying to SIBM Pune.
The application fee Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM) is given below –
- SNAP 2019 Test Fee – Rs 1750/-
- Registration Fee – Rs 1000/- per programme
How to Apply?
- Step I: The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2019. SNAP 2019 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
- Step II: While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIBM-Pune in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SIBM-Pune for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Mode of Payment
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING:
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option.
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT / DEBIT CARD:
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH INDIAN BANK NET BANKING:
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
Get a demand draft of INR 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Nationalized Bank, sign and send the advise form along with the DD to the address mentioned below :SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-28116000 / 7304445959
Eligibility for MBA Admission
The eligibility criteria for SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2020 is given below –
- A graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Students appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Shortlisted Candidates for PI/WAT
All aspirants who are shortlisted for GE-PI-WAT MUST fill the common form, else they will NOT BE considered for the further selection process. Candidates can check it form the official website i.e sibm.edu OR through the direct link which will be provided below.
Merit List for PI/WAT
The result can be checked from the official website or from the direct link which will be provided on this page. To check their result, the candidates need to log in by entering their Email id and Password. The result are announced for those only candidates who appeared for the PI/WAT.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM) will announce the final merit list for SIBM Pune MBA Admissions 2020. Candidates will be able to check the final merit list through the direct link will be provided below by login through Login ID and Password.
About SIBM Pune
SIBM Pune was established in 1978 and is the flagship institute under the Faculty of Management of the Symbiosis International University. It started 37 years ago and has indeed come a long way, to become a leading B- School in India.
SIBM Pune has an atmosphere in which demanding training turns students into industry-ready professionals prepared to take on corporate responsibilities. The Institute has had an outstanding placement record for several years.
The institute has tie-ups with various organizations for co-administering certain selected courses of the curricula. This is done with a view to enrich the practical knowledge of students with respect to current business trends and practices.
Symbiosis Knowledge Village
Gram: Lavale, Tal. Mulshi,
Dist: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-28116000 / 7304445959
Official Website: sibm.edu
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.