|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences Pune announces admission for MBA Programme 2018. Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2017’ is eligible for institute registration process. Eligible Candidates can check all the details of SIHS Pune MBA Admission 2018 through this page given below.
SIHS Pune MBA Admission 2018
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Pune offered admission in MBA for the academic year 2018. Interested & Eligible Candidate who wishes to make their career in healthcare sector can apply online for SNAP 2017 on or before the last date.
- Courses offered in MBA at SIHS Pune: MBA – Hospital & Healthcare Management (MBA – HHM).
- Duration of the MBA Program: Two years full time.
- Intake: 90
|SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||August 10, 2017 Monday|
|Last date to apply for SNAP||November 24, 2017, Friday|
|Last date to pay for SNAP||November 24, 2017, Friday|
|Last date of Online registration for Institute||November 30, 2017, Thursday|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees for Institute||November 30, 2017, Thursday|
|SNAP Test||December 17, 2017, Sunday|
|SNAP Result||December 28, 2017, Thursday|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||February 08, 2018, Thursday|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||March 09, 10 & 11, 2018 , Friday,Saturday & Sunday|
|Announcement of First Merit list||March 20, 2018, Tuesday|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||March 28, 2018, Wednesday|
|Induction Programme begins||June 05, 2018, Tuesday|
SIHS Pune MBA Application form 2018 is now available as per the schedule. Candidates can apply online from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
You have the option of following payment modes
Online payment through net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option
Online payment through credit/debit card
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
Online payment through Indian bank net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
Get a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Nationalized Bank, sign and send the advise form along with the DD to the address mentioned below
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
How to Apply?
- The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2017. SNAP 2017 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
- While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIHS in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SIHS for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Eligibility for MBA Admission
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004
Tel: (020) 25658014 (Ext.509/510/511)
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.