Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021 – Sikkim Govt College (SGC), Sikkim has released date wise counselling list for Admission to various courses. The counselling is scheduled from October 20, 2021 to October 29, 2021. SGC was released the 2nd merit list at sgcregistration.com. Candidates can also download the same directly from this page. Sikkim Govt College offers admission to undergraduate courses in Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor Vocation for Software Development and Pharmaceutical Science, and five postgraduate courses in Masters of Art English, Economics, History, Masters of Science in Mathematics and Physics. The Merit List is generated for admission based on the policy of best of 4 or best of 5 subject marks obtained by students. Get here the complete details for Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application, merit list, reservation etc.
Latest – Sikkim Govt College (SGC), Sikkim has released date wise counselling list. Scroll down to check it.
Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021
The official dates for online registration to Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021 are announced on the official website. The important dates are as mentioned below students can check the table.
|Commencement of online registration for Admission|
|16 Aug 2021|
|Last date for Online registration||27 Aug 2021|
|Last date for payment of prospectus fees||27 Aug 2021|
|First Merit list generation||03 Sep 2021|
|Student Online Joining||06 – 09 Sep 2021|
|1st Merit List date of joining by Admission Committee||10 – 15 Sep 2021|
|Second Merit list generation||23 Sep 2021|
|Student Online Joining||25 – 28 Sep 2021|
|2nd Merit List date of joining by Admission Committee||29 Sep – 04 Oct 2021|
|Counselling||20-29 Oct 2021 (From 9:30 AM)|
Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021 Counselling
The online counseling will be held at the Auditorium of Nar Bahadur Bhandari Degree College (Sikkim Government College, Tadong) as per the schedule . An SMS has been sent out to your registered mobile number mentioning the date and time of counseling. SGC has released date wise counselling list.
Click here to download the date wise counselling list.
Candidates are advised to carry the following set of documents during the admission:
- Original and attested copies of all the relevant documents.
- Marksheet/ Admit Card of Xth & XII Standard
- Migration/ Transfer/ Charecter certificate.
- COI/ SSC, RC, Others Category certificate.
(In case of minor candidate, COI/ RC/ Other category certificate of father should be presented)
- Original demand draff copy (for payment mode offline)
- Downloaded copy of form stating the course and college where candidates are shortlisted.
- Original & attested copy of certificate in case of differently able candidates.
- Coloured Passport size photograph 4 nos.
Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021 Merit List
The Sikkim Govt College has released the merit list for admission to the 2021 session at sgcregistration.com. Candidates can check the merit list from below direct link.
How is merit list prepared?
For getting admission under the merit list one has to calculate his/her best of 4 subjects in case of ISC and best of 5 in case of CBSE & other State Boards. Students must include the marks of the subject for which he/she is applying in best of 4 or best of 5 subjects for calculating the merit.
Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021 Update
Register: Click here to register for Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021.
Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021 Overview
|Name of Institute||Sikkim Govt College (SGC), Sikkim|
|Type||Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Mode of Registration||Online mode|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate & Postgraduate|
Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021 Application Form
It is important to note that registration to Sikkim Govt College(s) is available in online mode only. For registration, students can log in by the direct link provided on the “application form” page or through RUSA SIKKIM ADMISSION Mobile Application which can be downloaded from iOS and Android Platform both.
To begin the registration candidates need the following:
- Mobile number: All notification regarding online registration will be communicated to the registered mobile number.
- Passport Size Photograph: Image format jpg/jpeg and size: 4 KB – 250 KB.
- Class 12th Marksheet: Scanned copy of marksheet. Image format: jpg/jpeg and Size: 100 KB – 2 MB.
- Category Certificate: If as applicable. Image format: jpg/jpeg and Size: 100 KB – 2 MB.
Step 1 – Registration Process
- Fill up the Application Form & submit it. Candidates need to provide name, roll number & mobile number and also set the PASSWORD.
- After successful submission. Application number will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number or e-mail ID.
- The same Application number will be used to complete steps of Application submission process & also for further correspondence logins.
Step 2 – Important Information
- Fill up important information from where candidates has to provide category
- COI serial , vol number & residential certificate number & (ID no of state government employees (Non-Local); Central Government Employees, Army Personal, CMPF transferred & working in Sikkim whichever is applicable.
- Fill the marks obtained in Class 12.
- Give details of marks of at least of top 5 subjects & subject details should not exceed more than 6 subjects.
Step 3 – College Preferences
- Select college and course according to the priority in which you seek admission.
Step 4 – Document Upload
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph.
- Upload the scanned image of marksheet of class 12.
- Certificate of Identification, Disability Certificate & Employment proof of father (if applicable).
Step 5 – Confirmation
- Candidates should provide required personal details.
- Candidates must confirm the details provide before the submission.
Step 6 – Payment
- The prospectus can be can be paid through Online/Offline.
- Online: Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card.
- Offline: Demand Draft
- Once the seat is allocated, candidates will not be allowed to change the allocated seat.
- If any information regarding the document submitted is found untrue, then the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled.
- Payment not made for the preferred college will be considered invalid for the seat allocation.
- For any type of payment , the bank will deduct the transection amount.
Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Admission to Sikkim Govt College will be based on the policy of Merit List. For the calculation of percentage, the marks obtained in the subject for which the candidate has applied should be mandatorily be a part of best of subjects for calculating the merit of the candidate. Vocational students must have scored atleast 60% to apply for Arts and Commerce courses only if they have passed the compulsory subject. Candidates other than Certificate of Identification or Sikkim Subject or Residential Certificate must have at least 70% aggregate to apply. Students with compartments of academic year 2018-19 are not eligible to apply.
List of Courses Offered through Sikkim Govt College Admission 2021
The Sikkim Govt College Admission offers several courses in Undergraduate & Postgraduate fields. Candidates can check the list of courses which is mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Vocation for Software Development & Pharmaceutical Science
- Master of Science in Mathematics & Physics
- Master of Art in English, Economics, History
Official Website: sgcregistration.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.