Sikkim Govt College Admission 2018- invites admission to all its colleges for Undergraduate courses and Postgraduate courses to its nine colleges. Application Form for Sikkim Govt College Admission 2018 can be done through online mode only. Students can opt for all the colleges of Sikkim Govt College Admission 2018, a maximum of 2 courses per college provided they are eligible to opt for the course and college. The allotment of seats is completely based on Preference, Category and Marks Percentage. Merit List will be released as per the preference set by the applicant and by the Category to which he/she belongs with the Marks Percentage scored.
Sikkim Govt College Admission 2018- Application Form
Students can apply for Sikkim Govt College from the official website link rusasikkim.com directly. The prospectus fees for all the nine colleges has been decided as Rs. 300. The schedule for Sikkim Govt College Admission 2018 is provided in the table below.
|Commencement of online registration for Admission||to be announced|
|Last date for Online registration||to be announced|
|Merit list generation||to be announced|
Apply Online: Application form will be released at sikkimhrdd.org
Guidelines to fill the Application form
Read these simple guidelines for Sikkim Govt College Admission 2018- Application From.
- Candidates for admission will have to register themselves first through the official website only.
- Candidates can apply for more than one college but will get admission in one college only.
- It is important that students before applying keep scanned copies of important documents like 12th marksheet and passport size photographs.
- While filling the Online Application Form students should provide required personal details. After succesful submission of the application the Application No. will be provided to you which is to be noted as this will be used for future logins.
- It is advisable for candidates to choose colleges and courses according to their preference only.