Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has announced notification regarding B.Tech Admission 2016 through JEE Main 2016. It has been notified that this year admission in the university will be based on performance in Class 12 or equivalent qualifying examination and in the JEE Main 2016. Candidate who have applied for JEE Main 2016 will be able to take part in SOA Admission 2016 if qualified.
Latest – Check Allotment & Final Admission Details for JEE Main Admission 2016 below.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University B.Tech Admission through JEE 2016
SOA University will admit JEE Main qualified students to various branches in the Undergraduate Engineering Program at Faculty of Engineering and Technology. SOA University has released the notification for B.Tech admission 2016
Important dates of CBSE Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2016 are given here.
|Download JEE Main admit card||March 2016 second week|
|JEE Main 2016 Offline Exam (pen and paper based)||April 3, 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 Online Exam (computer based)||April 9, and 10, 2016|
|Display of answer keys and OMR||18 – 22 April 2016|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2016 score||27 April 2016|
|JEE Main 2016 All India Rank (AIR)||23 June 2016|
Allotment and Final Admission Details – New!
B. Tech. Final Admission Schedule 2016
The candidates who have been selected for admission to different branches of B.Tech based on their JEE MAIN -2016 CRL RANK are required to report on either of the following dates between 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM at given venue with the required documents as mentioned.
- 22 July 2016
- 23 July 2016
- 25 July 2016
Documents and fees required
- All original mark sheets & certificates class 10th onwards.
- JEE MAIN-2016 rank card.
- CLC/Conduct / migration certificate in original.
- 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph.
- 02 sets of photocopy of all mark sheets & certificates.
- Filled in Appendix II. Click here to download Appendix II
- Admission fee = Rs 2,08,000/- (including one time Rs 10,000/- for institute caution money, student’s welfare fund & society registration)
- Hostel fee = Rs 44,000/- p.a. (Optional- including caution money)
- Uniform = Rs. 1500/- (two pair) in cash.
- Transportation fee = Rs 15,000/- p.a. (For day scholars only)
- The candidate has to report physically in formal dress for the final admission. Only one parent should accompany the candidate.
- Download the attached form and get it filled up from the institute last attended.
- All payments should be made in shape of only DD drawn from any nationalized bank only in favour of “Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Separate DD for Admission fee, hostel fee and transport fee.
Venue – Bansuri Guru Auditorium, ITER Campus, Jagamohan Nagar, Jagamara, Bhubaneswar-751030.
The University has reserved seats for B.Tech. programmes for candidates having valid JEE (Main) – 2016 score/rank. After the JEE (Main)-2016 ranks are published, candidates are required to apply online and thereafter Counselling will be held for the above programmes. The direct link to access the SOA University B.Tech Application Form is provided as under.
Apply online for SOA University B.Tech 2016
- Application process is over…!!!
Instruction for Online Application
- Please use the JEE Main 2016 Rank Card to fill up the application form given below.
- Enter the Name, Email, Father’s Name and other personal information as asked.
- Upload a passport sized photograph of the candidate.
- Name the candidate photo to JEE MAIN Roll No. For Ex. 28808325.jpg, 28808325.png, 28808325.gif
- Enter the 10th , 12th and JEE Main Score accordingly.
- Choose the Branch options as per your will.
- Please check that the online application form has been properly and completely filled up.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button for final submission.
For Any Information regarding admission contact
Ph. : +91-674-2350216 / 2350180 / 2350181,
Mobile : 09437035916,
Email : [email protected]
B.Tech. / Dual Degree in Engineering / Dual Degree in Management : Pass or appearing (in the year 2016) at 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects alongwith one of the following subjects : Chemistry / Computer Science / Information Technology /Biotechnology / Biology / Informatics / Statistics or any other subject as approved by appropriate authority, by securing atleast 50% marks taken together in the subjects mentioned.