The result of SIMC MA (MC) Entrance Test 2019 has been announced on the official website. The Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication conducts the entrance test for admission to the MA (Mass Communication) programs in the academic session 2019-21. The candidates who wish to take admission into the said Course had to appear for the exam. SIMC MA(MC) Entrance Test is going to be held on January 20, 2019. Only those candidates will be granted admission who fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down by the authority and will appear for the entrance test. Candidate can get here complete details about SIMC MA (MC) Entrance Test 2019 from here.
SIMC MA (MC) Entrance Test 2019
- Audio Visual Production
The schedule for various events of SIMC MA (MC) Entrance Test 2018 is provided in the table below:
|MA (MC) Phase I|
|Online Registration Starts||26 Sep 2018|
|Registration Closes||31 Dec 2018|
|Last Date of Payment||05 Jan 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||17 Jan 2019|
|SIMC MA(MC) Entrance Test||20 Jan 2019|
|Entrance test Result||31 Jan 2019|
|MA (MC) PHASE II|
|Shortlist of Candidates for PI-WAT||07 Feb 2019|
|Panel Interview and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT)||23-24 Feb 2019|
|Announcement of First Merit List||07 Mar 2019|
|Last Date of Fee Payment for First Merit List (1st installment)||18 Mar 2019|
|Orientation Programme||1st Week of June 2019|
SIMC MA (MC) 2019 Result
SIMC MA (MC) Result for phase-II is available on the website at www.simc.edu after the successful completion of the entrance test. Candidates can also check their result from the link mentioned above.
Result: Click here to SIMC MA (MC) Entrance Test 2019 Result.
SIMC MA (MC) 2019 Admit Card
Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates have been available on official website www.simc.edu. Candidates have to enter their “SIMC MA(MC) ID” & “Password” to download the admit card. All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website OR through the direct link provided below before the last date.
Admit Card downloading process over..!!
- Candidate should be graduate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ ST) from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance.
- The university should be approved by AICTE / UGC. Also, it should be registered under AIU.
- Candidates in final year examinations can also apply.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST) at graduation level.
Note: Degree through correspondence is not accepted unless it is through IGNOU.
For International Candidates
- A candidate is eligible to apply as a Foreign National (FN) if he/she holds a foreign passport.
- A candidate is eligible to apply as a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) if he/she has a PIO card, and is a citizen of a country other than India.
- A candidate is eligible to apply for a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) if he/she has appeared either for the 10+2(equivalent to the Indian 10+2) examination or graduation outside India. It is mandatory for one of the two qualifying examinations to be given outside India.
SIMC MA (MC) 2019 Application Form
SIMC MA(MC) 2019 Application Form submission was started as per the schedule has given above. Interested candidates must fill the SIMC MA(MC) online application form for Journalism and Audio Visual Production entrance examination before the last date. The application fee for entrance examination is non-refundable. SIMC MA(MC) Online Registration for 2019 exam consists of filling up the form, fee payment via DD or Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
SIMC MA(MA) is an online test with 4 sections of 2 hrs.
- Mode of exam: Objective test
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Duration of exam: 120 mins
- Total marks: 150 marks
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|Media & Culture||40|
|Current affairs and Contemporary issues||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30|
The selection process for SIMC MA(MC) admission is based on 2 stages-
Stage1: Objective Exam
Stage2: Panel Interview and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT)
Final selection of candidates for SIMC MA(MC) will be done on the basis of score secured in both entrance exam and Panel Interview and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT).
The Course fees mentioned in the table below is subject to be change over the period of the programme depending on Hostel and Mess fees.
|Courses||1st Year Fee||2nd Year Fee|
|Audio Visual production||6,03,000/-||5,53,000/-|
Official website: www.simc.edu