The SIMC MA(MC) Result 2019 for phase-I has been published on the official site www.simc.edu. The result has been announced for SIMC MA(MC) Entrance exam 2019 after successful conduction of examination. The candidates who have qualified the Entrance exam will be called for Panel Interview and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT). After the PI-WAT, the merit list for SIMC MA(MC) 2019 will be released. It will be prepared on the basis scores secured in the entrance test and the PI-WAT. Know all about SIMC MA(MC) Result 2019 for entrance test and the PI-WAT including merit list on this page.
SIMC MA (MC) Result 2019
The result (phase-I) of the entrance test and the PI-WAT has been released online. The candidates can check all the important dates for the announcement of the SIMC MA(MC) Result 2019 from the table below.
|SIMC MA(MC) Entrance Test||20 Jan 2019|
|SIMC MA(MC) Entrance Test Result||31 Jan 2019|
|Shortlist of Candidates for PI-WAT||07 Feb 2019|
|Panel Interview and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT)||23-24 Feb 2019|
|Announcement of First Merit List||06 Mar 2019|
- Click Here to check the Result for PI-WAT for SIMC MA (MC) 2019.
- Click Here to check the Result for SIMC MA (MC) 2019.
- Click here to login and check Slot Booking & Call Letter.
Steps to check SIMC MA(MC) Result
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link to the result
- Enter SIUPGF19 ID and Password
- Download your Result
Admission Process through SIMC MA(MC) Result 2019
Each shortlisted candidates will be sent the next stage of selection. The selection process in the second stage may include Panel Interview and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT). Performance in each round play a fundamental factor in deciding whether the candidate’s name will be shortlisted or not.
The cutoffs mentioned here is as per the last year. This year the cutoff may vary this year
- Journalism: 64
- Audio Visual Production: 64
Placements at SIMC
After surveying various discussion forums, we came across the following information. There are more than 50 companies that accept SIMC pass out. These companies range from newspaper journals to entertainment driven cartels. But still, since a huge number of candidate participate in the programmes and obtain their degree, the placement is never guaranteed to any individual. But SIMC placements rules try to ensure that the deserving candidate does get the placement. Let us look at some good factors of SIMC placement policies:
- Every year there are plenty of reputed companies coming for placement hiring including some top charters like- HT, Zee TV, The Indian Express etc.
- If money is your focus then you may even land up with a 3.5 – 7 lakhs package which is good for a media fresher.
Official website: www.simc.edu