SIMC Pune MBA Admission 2021 – The shortlisted candidates list for IP is out now. Candidates can check the IP shortlisted list under login portal at siu.ishinfo.com. Login ID and password are required to check the list and for slot booking, call letter. Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication is offering MBA (Communication Management). Interested candidates must first register and appear in SNAP exam. Get here complete details of SIMC Pune MBA 2021.
Latest: The shortlisted candidates list for IP is out now. Scroll down to access the link.
SIMC Pune MBA 2021
|Important Dates for Admission Cycle – MBA(CM) Programme – Batch 2021-23 : Phase I|
|SIMC Online Registration Starts||24 Sep 2020|
|SIMC Online Registration Closes||27 Jan 2021|
|SIMC Last Date of Payment||27 Jan 2021|
|Important Dates for Admission Cycle – MBA(CM) Programme – Batch 2021-23 : Phase II|
|Shortlist of Candidates for GE – PIWAT||03 Feb 2021|
|SIMC Group Exercise – Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT)||12,13,14 Feb 2021|
5, 6, 7 Mar 2021
|Announcement of First Merit List||23 Mar 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment of First Merit List (1st Installment)||08 Apr 2021|
SIMC Pune MBA Admission 2021 Shortlisted Candidates for PI/WAT
All aspirants who are shortlisted for GE-PI-WAT MUST fill the common form, else they will NOT BE considered for the further selection process. Candidates can check it form the official website OR through the direct link which is provided below.
Shortlisted List: Click here to check the shortlisted candidates list for SIMC Pune PI/WAT 2021.
Step 1: Apply for SNAP 2020
Visit http://www.snaptest.org for application form and all information related to SNAP 2020.
Register for SNAP 2020 and make payment.
Upon payment, a SNAP ID and password is generated which will be essential to fill up online form for SIMC Pune’s MBA(CM) Programme.
Appearing for SNAP 2020 exam is compulsory for seeking admission to SIMC’s MBA(CM) Programme.
Step 2: Programme Registration for MBA(CM)
Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2020’ will be eligible to apply for MBA(CM) program.
After completing the payment for the SNAP 2020, you will find the tab for SIMC-MBA(CM) registration.
For queries related to admissions, Please join SIMC Pune Aspirants Facebook Page.
Here is what all you need to know about this process
- Three components are involved in the process. Group Exercise, Written Ability Test and Personal Interaction.
- Group Exercise will include activities to asses aspirants in areas like Innovation and creativity in problem solving ,Team skills, Time Management etc.
- Written Ability Test will include questions to assess the creative analytical skills of the person.
- The Personal Interaction round will be to assess candidates on parameters such as interpersonal skills, communication skills academic proficiency etc.
About MBA CM
MBA (CM) means MBA in Communication Management. We provide such specialized degree, as we are a premier pure-play Media & Communication School nurturing and developing future leaders in managing creatively oriented agencies and media house related businesses.
SIMC started off with 3 specializations, after completely revamping the curriculum in academic year 2011-12; covering specializations such as:
- Public Relations
- Media Management
Seven specialization subjects are covered over 3 Terms accounting for 18 credits out of a total of 100 credit in the programme. (Please refer answer to question 7 below for more clarification).
In order to provide a holistic understanding of the roles & the business context, each term additionally has courses in 5 specific areas. These include:
- Business Perspective
- Marketing & Branding
- Creativity & Innovation
- Social Sciences & Communications.
Difference between Marketing & Media Analytics and Media Management?
While Marketing & Media Analytics has research insighting & Analytics based decision support focus, Media Management on the other hand focuses primarily on:
- Media Planning: Traditional & Digital
- Media Research & Analysis
- Media Laws & Regulations
- Economics of Media Business
- Media Budgeting & Audit
- Media Investment Management: Media Buying
- Media Sales & Brand Management
- Managing Media Businesses
- Each of the courses has 20% to 30% digital content.
What kind of future is there by doing a Marketing & Media Analytics?
- Most of the jobs for Marketing & Media Analytics will come from Marketing Research Agencies (Quantitative & Qualitative research including Insighting). Consumer insight work has been conducted by consultancies as well as brand owners independent marketing consultants. Analytics jobs, on the other hand will be required by consultants, Analytics’ companies & large firms with their in-house analytics teams.
- Over the past, we have observed that Research & Analytics agencies are good pay masters with ROI of less than 2 years at current fees.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.