|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies Pune announces admission for MBA Programme 2018. Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2017’ is eligible for institute registration process. Eligible Candidates can check all the details of SIMS Pune MBA Admission 2018 through this page given below.
SIMS Pune MBA Admission 2018
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune offered full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program specializations such as Marketing / Finance / HRM / Operations / Information Systems / International Business for the academic year 2018.
Specializations offered in MBA at SIMS Pune :Marketing / Finance / HRM / Operations / Information Systems / International Business – subject to a minimum of 20 students opting for the same.
Schedule for SIMS Pune MBA Admission 2018 is given below
|Online SNAP Registration for SNAP Test||10th August, 2017 Thursday|
|Online Registration/Payment for SIMS commences||10th August, 2017 Thursday|
|Online SNAP Registration for SNAP closes||24th November 2017, Friday|
|SNAP Examination||17th December, 2017 Sunday|
|Last date of online registration for SIMS MBA Programme and Payment (till 5:00 pm)||27th December, 2017 Wednesday|
|SNAP Result||28th December, 2018 Thursday|
|List of candidates shortlisted for PIWAT,||2nd January, Tuesday- 5th January Friday, 2018|
|SIMS form and Slot booking||Till 15th January 11:59 pm, Monday|
|Dates of GE- PIWAT||2nd , 3rd , 4th , 10th February 2018 Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Saturday|
|Final Merit list||19th Monday to 21st February , Wednesday|
|Last date for payment of 1st installment||14th March, 2018 Wednesday, 5:00 pm|
|Candidate Reporting at Institute and Hostel allotment||4th June, 2018 Monday.|
|Course commences||5th June, 2018 Tuesday|
Application form for SIMS Pune MBA Admission 2018 is now available for the candidates. The direct link to apply online is also provided below for the sake of candidates, Kindly go through the link provided below.
How to Apply
- The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2017. SNAP 2017 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
- While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIMS in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SIMS for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Eligibility for MBA Admission
Candidate should be a graduate from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level. Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
Defence category candidates should be ward of Defense personnel. A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Reservation of Seats
Reservation of seats as per the MOU with Ministry of Defence
- Defence Category – Open/General: 80% seats for dependents (Children/Ward) of Defence personnel.
- Defence category- Special: 10% seats for dependents of Defence personnel killed in action (war, Counter Insurgency or war like operation), disabled in action (war, Counter Insurgency or war like operation), with more than 50% disability, next of kin of service personnel who have died while in service, death being attributable to military service.(as per merit)
- Open Category: 10% seats are in open category to civilian candidates.(as per merit). Officers on Study Leave: Serving Defence officers are permitted to undergo full time MBA course whilst on Study Leave, as per respective Service HQ regulations
International Students: A few seats are available for international / NRI category students as per Symbiosis International University regulations.
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) set up in 1993 is a premier Management Institute ranked amongst the top B-Schools in India. SIMS is a constituent of the prestigious Symbiosis International Institute and is the only MBA institute of its kind in India and a shining example of PPP (Public Private Partnership) between Symbiosis and Govt of India – Ministry of Defence since 2002. Its flagship MBA course is primarily for Defence Personnel and their Dependents with some seats for Civilian candidates. This ideal mix of defence dependents and civilians brings out the best in both and ensures holistic development.
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.