Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management Pune announces admission for MBA Programme 2018. Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2017’ is eligible for institute registration process. Candidates can check all the details of SITM Pune MBA Admission 2018 like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process etc., through this page given below.
SITM Pune MBA Admission 2018
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune offers full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Telecom Management with dual specialization in Marketing & Finance and Systems & Finance for the commencing session 2018.
SITM offers a two year full time residential Post Graduate Degree in Master of Business Administration (Telecom Management) with specialization in Marketing & Finance, Systems & Finance and Analytics & Finance.
Duration of the MBA Program: Two years
- Systems & Finance – 60
- Marketing & Finance – 60
- Analytics & Finance – 30
|SNAP and Programme Registration Begins||August 10th,2017, Thursday|
|Last date to apply for SNAP||November 24th,2017, Friday|
|Last date to pay for SNAP||November 24th,2017, Friday|
|Last date of Online registration For Institute||January 6th, 2018|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For Institute||January 6th, 2018|
|SNAP Test||December 17th, 2017, Sunday|
|SNAP Result||December 28th,2017 Thursday|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||January 11th, 2018|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||9th, 10th, 11th & 16th, 17th, 18th February 2018|
|Announcement of First Merit list||March 02, 2018|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||March 12th, 2018|
|Programme Commencement||June 4th, 2018|
First merit list has been announced by Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune. Candidates can check the same from the official website by providing Login ID and Password. The direct link to check the same has also provided below.
Merit List: Click Here to check the first merit list.
SITM GE PI WAT Shortlist
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM) has announced the Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction. The shortlist is available online at SITM official website. All aspirants who have been shortlisted for GE-PI-WAT MUST fill the common form, else they will NOT BE considered for further selection process. Dorect link to redirect this common form filling page is also given below. candidates must fill the form on or after its last date.
GE PI WAT Shortlist: Click Here to fill the Common filling form and Slot booking for GE PI WAT.
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune has released an application form for SITM Pune 2018. Candidates seeking for admission can now apply on the official website of Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management or by a direct link which is given below.
You have the option of following payment modes
Online payment through net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee from the list of banks to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through internet banking option
Online payment through credit/debit card
You may pay directly online using either Master or Visa card. Follow the instructions on the website. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through credit card.
Online payment through Indian bank net banking
You may pay your SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account. You can also pay the Program-wise Payment for Selection Process through Indian Bank Internet Banking option.
Get a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘Demand Draft’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, verify the Institute Program Names and the amount, get a DD from any Nationalized Bank, sign and send the advise form along with the DD to the address mentioned below
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
How to apply?
- The applicant must register and pay online for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2017. SNAP 2017 test fee is INR 1750/-. This is not refundable.
- While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SITM in the same application form. A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid to SITM for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
Eligibility for MBA Admission
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Pune (SITM)
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Tel: 020-39116170, 020-39116180
If you have any queries, please ask in the comments below.