SIDTM Pune MBA 2021
SIDTM Pune MBA 2021: Shortlist for PI has been released by SIDTM Pune. Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management is offering MBA ( Digital and Telecom Management). Interested candidates must first register and appear in SNAP exam. Get here complete details of SIDTM Pune MBA Admission 2021.
Latest: SIDTM Pune has released the Shortlist for PI. Click here to check it.
|Last date of Online registration For Institute||21 Jan 2021|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For Institute||21 Jan 2021|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||03 Feb 2021|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||12,13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21 Feb 2021|
|Announcement of First Merit list||01 Mar 2021|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the First Merit List||16 Mar 2021|
|Programme Commencement (Academic Year 2021-23)||07 Jun 2021|
- Each student aspires for admission to SIDTM (Formerly SITM), Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
- For SNAP Test – Apply Here. Simultaneously, register online to SIDTM (Formerly SITM), Pune by paying additional INR 1000
- Those candidates who have paid their SNAP / Institute programme registration fees prior to this change will NOT be required to pay an additional amount.
- Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIDTM (Formerly SITM), Pune. Appearing for SNAP Test does not automatically qualify an applicant for the next step in the selection process at SIDTM (Formerly SITM), Pune.
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications.
The total intake is 150 students.
Step 1: Appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), which is scheduled on 15th December 2019. For more details, refer to the website www.snaptest.org.
Step 2: After the SNAP test result is declared, candidates who have applied, registered and paid for SIDTM (Formerly SITM) will be shortlisted and called for GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test), which will be held in Pune.
Note: It is mandatory for a student to apply for SNAP and Register for SIDTM (Formerly SITM) to be shortlisted for SITM (Formerly SITM).
Weightage of Distribution of Marks :
|SNAP Test :||50 %|
|Group Exercise :||10%|
|Personal Interaction :||30%|
|Writing Ability Test :||10%|
SIDTM (Formerly SITM) has been offering an MBA ( Digital and Telecom Management) with a fine blend of technology and management for the new age management professionals in the Digital era. The program aims at creating management professionals who understand the business requirements and can deliver commercially viable technology solutions to address these requirements. The course circular is aligned with the current industry trends.
All our courses are offered as a dual specialization with finance as a specialization in addition to core specialization in Systems, Marketing or Analytics.
Systems and Finance Specialisation: The Systems and Finance specialization at SIDTM (Formerly SITM) offers a unique blend of business and technology to deal with the challenges of the widespread adoption of digitization and digital technologies. Systems and Finance specialization is for the new age technology managers who would be responsible for business processes, product development, and project management, etc. Other than the course curriculum, the students are offered various industry-relevant certifications and training on Cybersecurity, DevOps, Internal Audit, AWS cloud, etc.
Marketing and Finance Specialisation: The Marketing and Finance Specialization at SIDTM (Formerly SITM) scores the perfect balance at being a technology and marketing domains. The course offers subjects on marketing as well as technology aspects in relation to marketing. Subjects like Brand Management, Sales Force and Channel Management, marketing communication and many more prepare the students for handling both B2B and B2C marketing. The placements record and the alumni profile has proven that our students are succeeding in not just the telecom domain but also in other domains where Digital Technologies have been adopted. The technical knowledge has proven to be the differentiator and the USP in the resume of the students.
Analytics and Finance Specialisation With the increasing demand for data science and analytics, SIDTM (Formerly SITM) introduced Analytics specialization in 2017. SIDTM (Formerly SITM) has an IBM Analytics lab and it also offers courses in line with it. The Analytics specialization lays a strong focus on various tools being used by the industry. With added additional in-demand industry certifications, and research projects. The addition of Finance as a dual specialization has added a lot of value to the course. The course pedagogy revolves around live case studies, workshops, and a summer internship. Subjects like R, Python, Tableau, PowerBI, IBM Cognos, Data mining, Social Media Analytics, and Data analytics and big data form an integral part of the specialization.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.