Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune, invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Innovation and Intrapreneurship, Information Technology, Computer Applications, Infrastructure Management, International Business, Agri-Business, Energy & Environment, Telecom Management, Communication Management, Operations Management, Information Technology Business Management, Hospital & Healthcare Management and Banking & Finance at various constituent institutes of SIU for the academic session 2018-19.
SIU Pune MBA Admission 2018
Interested candidates can apply online from the official website as per the schedule. Selection of the candidates for admission in SIU MBA will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2017). Candidates are advised to check all the information related to SIU Admission before applying.
Schedule of SIU Pune MBA Admission 2018
|SNAP 2017 registration launch||10 Aug 2017|
|Last date to apply and submit application form||24 Nov 2017|
|SNAP Test||17 Dec 2017 (2 PM to 4 PM)|
|SNAP Result||10 Jan 2019|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||10 Jan 2018|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||01 to 05 and 08 to 12 Feb 2018|
|Announcement of First Merit list||21 Feb 2018|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||08 Mar 2018|
|Programme Commencement||04 Jun 2018|
Application form for SIU Pune MBA Admission 2018 is now available for the candidates. The direct link to apply online is also provided below for the sake of candidates, Kindly go through the link provided below.
- Graduate from any recognized / statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees / qualifications.
The admission process, in brief, is as follows :
- Candidate registers for the SNAP Test
- Candidate registers for the programs he/she is interested in
- Candidate pays the SNAP test registration fee AND the program registration fee
- Candidate appears for the SNAP Test
- Candidate appears for the GE-PIWAT process
- Candidate makes his/her choice and joins the program he/she is offered a place at by paying that particular
- MBA program’s fees and completing other formalities.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP 2017) conducted by the institute.
For more details, candidates can download information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.