|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu had released notification from eligible candidates to admission in various UG and PG courses for this session. Eligible candidates may apply online for various courses before the last date. Candidates can check the complete details of SK University Distance Education Admission 2016 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
SK University Distance Education Admission 2016
Candidates can apply online to admission in UG and PG Courses at SK University from the official website www.skucde.com as per schedule. Eligible candidates will be given the admission after scrutinizing the original certificates, Payment details pertaining to the Course fee Upload Online.
Schedule for the SK University Distance Education Admission 2016 is given below.
|Commencement of Online uploading of Application||03 Feb 2016|
|Last date for the uploading of online application||30 Mar 2016|
|Date of Examination||Jul – Aug 2016|
|Announcement of results||Oct 2016|
Result – Declared
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu has released the Result for admission in various UG and PG courses for this session. Candidates can check the result by entering their Hall ticket Number. The direct link to check the result is also provided below for the sake of candidates.
B.Ed Counselling 2016 – Spot Round
SK University has issued the schedule and venue for the Spot Admission into B.Ed course under Distance Education Mode for the academic year 2015- 17. The candidates who were not alloted seats earlier can attend the spot admission with all the necessary documents given below. The date, time and venue of the counselling is also provided here.
- Date – 13 May 2016
- Time – 08 : 30 AM
- Venue – Mahatma Jyothirao Phule Bhawan, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuram.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling
Candidates have to pay a Registration Fee of Rs 300/- (non-refundable) and course fee Rs 18000/- + Rs 150/- towards migration fee (other than S.K. University Degree holders) at the time of counselling. The admissions are subject to the rules of the Government of A.P., NCTE and the S.K. University.
Candidates should submit the following original certificates along with one set of attested xerox copies of the certificates and along with one set of expenditure. If the candidate fails in submitting the required certificates at time of admissions, the admission will not be extended.
- SSC Marks Memo
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Degree Marks memos and Provisional or Original Degree certificate.
- TTC/D.Ed/D.El.Ed / D.P.Ed. / B./P.Ed. or any other course NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode.
- Service Certificate issued by MEO/DEO/Commissioner or Concern Authority.
- No Objection certificate issued by DEO / Commissioner or Concern Authority
- Caste Certificate
- Updated Service Register
- Four Photos
Check complete notice about Spot Admission in B.Ed course HERE
B.Ed Counselling 2016 – The SK University has announced the schedule for Counselling for admission to B.Ed courses under Distance Education Admission 2016. The candidates are called as per the Area of candidates (Local / Non – Local). The candidates are directed to attend to counselling for admission as per the schedule given below.
Application Form 2016
Candidates can fill their application for UG, PG and B.Ed course from the official website as per schedule date. The candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling the ICR application form and mention clearly the course, medium i.e., Telugu/English medium and the combination of subjects for which they wish to apply. Candidates can also apply online from the link provided below.
- Apply Online – Application Process is over..!!
How to Apply?
Study Centre’s Login
- This Login is provided for all U.G. Courses (B.A/BCom/B.Sc./BBM) Admissions or Entrance Test Application which should be submitted through the study centre’s only.
- The Study Centre’s should take the password from SKU-DDE.
- Login with the password and Fill the Application form.
- Admission Application and Entrance Test Applications should be filled separately.
- Payment should be paid candidate wise through online.
- Take Application Printout. Give one copy to the candidate. The candidate should preserve a copy of Payment Receipt and Filled in Application form for further correspondence if any.
- After completion of all the applications with payment the study centre will get Consolidate Applied Candidates List.
- The study centre should submit the Applied Candidates list with Filled in Application forms along with the required documents to the SKU-DDE in person only.
- Student Login: This Login is provided for all P.G. Courses(M.A/M.Sc/M.Com.), B.Ed./B.Ed. Third Methodology/B.Li.Sc & M.B.A Entrance Test Application.
- The candidate should Register first and then go to login.
- Fill the Application form.
- Go to Online Payment screen and pay the fee.
- Take your Application Printout.
- The candidate should sign in the Filled in Application Form.
- The candidate should preserve a copy of Bank Receipt and filled in application form for further correspondence if any.
- Post your Filled in Application form with the required Documents to the following Address “Application for Admission into (mention course)”, Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu (A.P) – 515003.
UG Courses – For B.A./B.Com./B.B.M/B.Com (Computers)
Direct Admission Stream : (Eligibility Test is not required)
- Candidates who have passed the Intermediate or its equivalent (10+2) examination (or) A.P Open Intermediate. OR
- Candidates who have passed the Two year I.T.I. or Two year vocational course after S.S.C.
- Candidates who have passed the eligibility test conducted by DDE, S.K.University between 2011 – 2014 are eligible for direct admission, subject to the condition that the candidates must have completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2015.
Eligibility Test Stream: For those who do not have any formal education or who have not passed the Intermediate or its equivalent and should have completed 18 years of age as on 01-07-2015.
For B.Sc Course
- Direct Admission: Candidates who have passed the Intermediate and A.P Open Intermediate or its equivalent examination with relevant subjects as electives.
- Eligibility Test Stream: For those who failed/ discontinued Intermediate or its equivalent with relevant subjects as shown below and completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2015.￼
- A candidate with a pass in 10th Class or equivalent and pass in two years of ITI/Polytechnic/two year‟s vocational course/equivalent course is eligible to apply to B.Sc., Course. Pass in Science entrance examination conducted by DDE.
For Admission into Post-Graduate and PG Diploma Courses
For B.Ed Course
- Trained in-service teachers with a Bachelors Degree working in Government Recognized Schools or working in Educational Sector as primary, upper-primary teachers with SGT/PRT/TTC/D.Ed.,/D.EI.Ed.,/D.P.Ed.,/Pre-primary/Montessori/Fine Arts or any other course NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode and. The reservation and relaxation in marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/ State Government, whichever is applicable.
- Candidates should have passed BA/B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science)/ B.Com./BBM/BCA at the time of admission. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e., B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.Com./BCA/BBM and or in the Masters Degree in relevant subject or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e., SC, ST, BC, and Physically Handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination. or
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Mathematics and Physics subjects with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission into the programme.
- A state University will admit only those candidates who are working in schools located in the territorial jurisdiction assigned to it by the University Act.
- The service of candidates must have been approved by the authorities of school education concerned DEO/MEO/Gazetted Head Master/Municipal Commissioner/Secretary etc. And all the eligible candidates have to submit the copies of their updated Service Registers duly authenticated by the appropriate authorities along with the Application. Candidates must bring their original Service Registers and No Objection Certificates at the time of admission. Those who do not have Service Registers shall bring Service Certificates and No Objection Certificates from the authorities concerned.
B.Ed. Third Methodology
- Candidate should have passed the B.Ed., Degree from S.K. University or any other recognized Institution or University.
- The Methodology subject, which the Candidate desires to pursue as Third Methodology, should have been studied by the candidate at undergraduate level.
- Candidates should possess at least two years of experience as on 30-06-2015 in a recognized schools.
For UG Courses
Direct Admission Stream
Eligible candidates will be given the admission after scrutinizing the original certificates, Payment details pertaining to the Course fee Upload Online. Admission is open to all those who have the prescribed qualifications. Candidates selected for admission will receive the admission intimation through respective Study Centres.
Eligibility Test Stream
The candidates who have applied under eligibility test stream have to take the Eligibility Test on obtaining the Hall-Tickets. The qualified candidates have to pay the prescribed Course fee Online within the stipulated time. Candidates selected for admission will receive the admission intimation through respect Study Centres.
Note 1: The application will be summarily rejected if there is any discrepancy between the information in the application and the supporting documents. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
Note 2: When the candidate is declared eligible for admission, the fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
For PG Courses
Eligible candidates will be given admission after scrutiny of the original certificates, Bank Receipt pertaining to the Course fee etc., enclosed to the application. Admission is open to all those who have the prescribed qualifications. Candidates selected for admission will receive the admission intimation cards by post. Director of DDE reserves right to cancel admission of an ineligible candidates at any stage of the course.
Note 1: The application will be summarily rejected if there is any discrepancy in between the information in the application and the supporting documents.
Note 2: Once a candidate is declared eligible for admission, the fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Note 3: Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. If adequate number of candidates is not enrolled for any particular course, the University reserves the right to discontinue the course. In such a case, the course fee and other certificates will be returned.
For B.Ed Course
Admission will be done on the basis of length of service as on 30-06-2015. Reservation of seats will be followed in accordance with the G.O.s of Govt. of Andhra Pradesh with regard to various categories and reservation of women. 85% of the seats in each methodology shall be reserved for the Local candidates and 15% of the seats shall be left unreserved as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institution (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as amended in G.O P.No.646 Education (W) Dept. dated 10-7-1979. The part of the State comprising the district of Anantapuramu, Kurnool, Chittoor, Kadapa and Nellore shall be regarded as S.K. University local area.
The service certificates of the Teachers should be countersigned by the District Educational Officer/Mandal Educational Officer/Principal concerned. Service Certificates will be further sent to the concerned authorities for verification and authenticity and only after getting confirmation from the concerned authorities the candidates will be admitted. Candidates will be required to submit filled in application form along with Photostat copies of the documents. The original documents are to be submitted after receiving the letter of offer for admission into B.Ed, from the DDE, S.K. University, Anantapuramu. If your service particulars are found to be false, at any stage, the admission stands cancelled without refund of the Application and course fee.
Fee Structure & Courses Offered
For more details of SKU Distance Education Admission 2016 candidates can download the Information Brochure for UG, PG and B.Ed course from the link provided below.