SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019: List of Eligible candidates for lateral entry into a B.Sc. (Hons) Through HORTICET-2019 Counselling has been released on the official website. Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticulture University (SKLTSHU) invites applications from Diploma holders in Horticulture for admission into four years B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Degree Programme through HORTICET – 2019 for the academic year 2019-20.Aspirants who have cleared the Diploma in Horticulture from SKLTSHU/Dr. YSRHU or who are going to complete their diploma in 2019 are eligible to take admission for the same. Candidates can scroll down below to get the full details on SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019.
Latest: Counselling list for eligible candidates has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019
The SKLTSHU HORTCET examination opens a pathway for the aspirants to get admission in the undergraduate programme of Horticulture. The official dates have not been announced yet by the University. Below schedule is contemplated as per the previous year admission. Candidates can go through the table to get a glance about the upcoming events and dates.
|Online Application Form Releases From||Released|
|Online Application Form Closes on||7th Sep 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||16th Sep 2019|
|Entrance Day||24th Sep 2019|
|Result Announcement||to be announced|
|Counselling Starts from (B.Sc. Lateral Entry)||04 Oct 2019|
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Counselling
The list of Eligible candidates for Lateral Entry into B.Sc. (Hons) Through HORTICET-2019 Counselling is available now. The candidates with Ranks from 1 to 70 are requested to attend counselling on October 4, 2019, at Auditorium, College of Horticulture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. In case, if some seat shall remain vacant then there will be another counselling round for the waiting candidates.
- The candidates should bring all original certificates and fees Rs.38,110/-
- Candidates should bring the “Aadhar Card” for identification.
- The candidates shall note that attending for counselling is not treated as admissions of the candidate.
- Click here to check the List of Eligible candidates for Lateral Entry into B.Sc. (Hons) through HORTICET-2019 Counselling.
- Click here to check the List of Eligible Candidates HORTICET 2019.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available on the official website of the University. Candidates need to download the form and fill it offline. Then attest the required documents along with the application form t deliver it on the University’s address by post or in person. Candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria for the same. The application forms of non-eligible candidates will not be accepted by the Univerisity and the fee will be non-refundable.
The below application fee criteria is based on the admission of previous year session. Candidates can look through this to get an idea about the same.
|Category||Application Fee||Application Fee with Late Fee|
|General||Rs. 750||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 350||Rs. 750|
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There is a certain eligibility criterion for the aspirants to give the entrance test. Candidates must check out the following criteria before applying for the test.
- Candidates must have passed the Horticulture Diploma Course from SKLTSHU / Dr. YSRHU.
- Candidates who are going to complete their diploma requirements in 2019-20 academic year are also eligible to apply.
The candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission (2019). The upper age limit for admission is 25 years.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Admit Card
The University will release the admit card on the official website. Only eligible candidates will be able to access their admit cards. In case, if any candidate will not be able to download the hall ticket then he/she can obtain the duplicate admit card from Controller of Examinations, SKLTSHU one day before the entrance test. No duplicate admit card will be issued on the day of the examination.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check out the below exam pattern before starting the preparation for the exam. It is very important to review the pattern to get an idea about the number of questions, question type and many more.
The HORTICET 2019 shall consist of only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in the Telugu language. Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in Telugu language. The total marks consideration by the University shall be based on 75% from Horticet 201 and the remaining 25% of OGPA in Diploma.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Result
The result for SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 will be available on the official website. The University will release a merit list of the eligible candidates in which the names of the aspirants will be enlisted according to their ranks secured in the test.
Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in the Telugu language (75% Horticet-2019 + 25% OGPA in Diploma). In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the Horticet-2019, the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Selection Criteria
The University has certain guidelines for the selection of the candidates in the concerned course. There is no other way for the admission except giving the entrance test and follow the guidelines given below.
- The seats under ICAR quota are filled by ICAR, based on the performance in the written examination and choice of the students.
- The selection of candidates for all the seats, except those reserved for I.C.A.R Quota and in-service candidates shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the EAMCET in their respective local areas from out of the inter-se merit lists prepared for this purpose. The candidates will be selected based on merit, Presidential order, region, and social status.
- In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the EAMCET, the age shall be taken into consideration and the older candidate shall be given the seat. In case of a tie both in the ranks and age, the marks secured in the optional subjects of the Qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2019 Seat and Reservation
There is a certain criterion for the seat and reservation in the four years B.Sc. in Horticulture programme offered by the University. The guidelines for the seat and reservation are:
Total number of B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture seats allotted to diploma holders: 23
- As per rules of Government of Telangana
2. The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as the unreserved quota.
Official Website: skltshu.ac.in
For more information about the examination, refer Information Brochure 2018.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.