SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022: The result will be announced on the official web address of the University after the SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 entrance examination. The admission will depend upon the merit list where the ranking of the eligible candidates will be displayed. According to the guidelines of the University, candidates need to secure the minimum rank as per the cutoff of 2022 to get admission in the four years B.sc. in Horticulture programme. Candidates can scroll down below to get the whole information regarding SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 Result
Candidates can see their results on the official website of the University. The admission will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test. The University shall release a cut-off for the appearing candidates. In the cut-off list, candidates will be able to see the minimum marks that they need to score to get admission in the four B.Sc. Horticulture Programme.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 Result Overview
The overview of the SKLTSHU Result 2022, is as follows.
|Exam Name||SKLTSHU HORTICET|
|Conducting Body||Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU)|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Purpose of the exam||Admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Degree Programme|
|Result Declared as||Merit through Entrance Test|
Important Dates for SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 Result
To know the important dates of the SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 Result, check the table below:
|Entrance Day||to be announced|
|Result Announcement||to be announced|
Result: Candidates can check the SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 Result as per schedule on skltshu.ac.in.
also check, SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 Admit Card
How to check SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 Result
Aspirants must go through the steps given below to know how to check the result. The further procedure towards getting the admission in SKLTSHU depends upon the result.
- Visit the official website skltshu.ac.in.
- Click on the link “HORTICET 2022 Result” available in the sidebar of the home page.
- The result will appear on the tour screen.
- Download and take a print out of the result for future references.
- Wait for the University’s announcement on Counselling Schedule.
also check, SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 Application Form
What after the Result?
- Significance of Result: Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in the Telugu language (75% Horticet-2021 + 25% OGPA in Diploma).
- Tie Breaking: In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the Horticet-2022, the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration.
- Counselling: The counselling schedule will be updated by the University after the result declaration on the official web address. In the counselling round, candidates have to bring the original documents required and their scanned copies for the verification and submission process.
About the University
Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU) was established in 2014. The University runs on land grant pattern of USA, with the mandate on Education, Research and Extension of horticulture domain. After bifurcation, the University (SKLTSHU) comprises of two horticultural colleges and two horticultural polytechnics. Every year, the University conducts HORTICET for admission in four years B.Sc. in Horticulture programme. Thousands of students appear in this entrance aiming to get selected for the same.
FAQs for SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 Result
A. SKLTSHU HORTICET Result will be declared in the form of a merit list.
A. You can check the result from skltshu.ac.in
A. SKLTSHU HORTICET will be notified by the authorities soon.
A. After the publication of the result, listed candidates are called for the counselling round.
Insofar, official details of SKLTSHU HORTICET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.