The Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University conducts the SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018. The entrance exam is conducted to grant admission into the four years B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Degree Programme. Candidates who have passed Horticulture Diploma Course from SKLTSHU / Dr. YSRHU will be eligible for admission to the SKLTSHU in the academic session 2018.
The applications for SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 will be available on the official website of the University, i.e., skltshu.ac.in. The application form completed in all aspect must be submitted before the due date. If the application is submitted after the due date, there shall be a late fee fine. Check more details on SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 from the article below.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018
The notification for the SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 will also consist of the application form. Candidates need to download it, fill in details and submit it on the specified schedule.
|Last date for submission of Application form||Last week of August 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form with late fees||01st week of September 2018|
|List of eligible candidates with hall ticket numbers||02nd week of September 2018|
|SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 exam date||03rd week of September 2018|
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 Application Form
- The applications for SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 can be downloaded from the official website of the University (skltshu.ac.in).
- Aspirants need to fill in their personal details, details of the qualifying examination, communication details.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Applications, completed in all respects along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.25/- postal stamp, must be submitted before the last date, either in person or by post on the University campus.
|Category||Application Fee||Application Fee with Late Fee|
|General||Rs. 750||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs. 350||Rs. 750|
List of Enclosures to be submitted along with the application form:
- Proof of Age.
- Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard and Diploma Course.
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s)
- Two Self addressed envelopes with Rs.25/- postal stamps (For sending the Hall Ticket)
- Three Passport size photographs pasted on the application form and Hall Ticket.
- Demand Draft
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Horticulture Diploma Course from SKLTSHU / Dr. YSRHU
- Those candidates who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2018-19 academic year are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission (2018). The upper age limit for admission is 25 years.
SKLTSHU HORTICET 2018 Admit Card
The University will publish a list of eligible candidates along with the Hall Ticket Numbers on its official website. Candidates need to affix a passport size photograph on the admit card. The candidates, who have not received Hall Tickets can obtain the duplicate Hall Tickets from Controller of Examinations, SKLTSHU along with a photograph a day before the entrance test. No duplicate admit card will be issued on the day of the examination.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details will be available in the Admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name Of the Parent/ Guardian
- Signature of the Applicant
- Complete Postal Address
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date and time of the Entrance Test
- Test center
The HORTICET 2018 will consist of only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions. The medium of the questions will be set in Telugu. The syllabus for HORTICET 2018 will be covered in respective Diploma courses (Diploma in Horticulture).
The admission for the B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Degree Programme will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in Telugu language, meaning 75% Horticet-2017 + 25% OGPA in Diploma.
Reservation and Seat Details
- The seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
- The reservation will be done as per the rules of Government of Telangana
- The total number of seat for B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture diploma holders shall be 23.
The official website of SKLTSHU HORTICET is www.skltshu.ac.in.