SKUCET 2019– Sri Krishnadevarya University conducts SKUCET. This is an university level examination. Candidates who want to take admission in Post – Graduate Courses such as MA, M.Com, M.Sc. will have to appear for SKUCET 2019. Candidates will have to keep in mind that there is a set admission procedure to take admission into post – graduate courses via SKUCET 2019. Another thing which is noteworthy is that, candidates will have to appear for the Counselling Rounds after the declaration of the result. To grasp more information about SKUCET 2019, candidates can go through this article.
Candidates must note that they will have to apply online for SKUCET 2019. After the declaration of results, a rank card will be issued to candidates. A noteworthy thing which candidates have to keep in mind is that SKUCET 2019 will take place in the University itself. There is only 1 test centre which is the University only. For more information about SKUCET 2019, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|Availability of Online Application Form||18 Mar 2019|
|End date of online application without late fee||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application with Late Fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Late fee Rs.500/- =Rs.1000-00)||21 Apr 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application with Late Fee of Rs.500/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Additional Late fee Rs.1000/- =Rs.1500-00)||30 Apr 2019|
|Last date of submitting online applications with Tatkal Fee of Rs.5000/-(Application fee Rs.500/- Plus Additional Late fee Rs.5000/- =Rs.5500-00)||Two days before the examination.|
|Availability of Admit Card||Last week of May 2019|
|SKUCET 2019 Examination||10 – 14 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of result||18 Jun 2019|
|Rank Card Downloading||20 Jun 2019|
|Registration of processing fee will be paid from||22 Jun 2019|
|Certificates verification (First phase counseling)||24 – 30 Jun 2019|
|Certificates verification (All Ranks) for NCC/NSS/Sports/ PH/CAP categories at SKU College (Directorate of Admissions Office)||01 Jul 2019|
|Web options open during||25 Jun – 02 Jul 2019|
|Allotment of seats (1st Phase)||03 – 04 Jul 2019|
|Payment of Course Fee through online for the allotted seats and submission of the original certificates in the DoA Office 0||03 – 07 Jul 2019|
|Display of vacancy position for 2nd Phase||08 Jul 2019|
|Commencement of class work||08 Jul 2019|
|Certificates verification (Second phase counseling)||10 – 12 Jul 2019|
|Web options for 2nd Phase -open during||11 – 13 Jul 2019|
|Allotment of seats (2nd Phase)||14 Jul 2019|
|Payment of Course Fee through online for the allotted seats and submission of the original certificates in the DoA Office||14 – 17 Jul 2019|
|Display of vacancy position||17 Jul 2019|
|Spot Admissions done by S.K. University( DoA)||20 Jul 2019|
|Closure of admissions by S.K. University||19 – 20 Jul 2019|
|Closure for management seats by Affiliated colleges||30 Jul 2019|
|Ratification for the management seats admitted by Affiliated Colleges||01 – 03 Aug 2019|
SKUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for SKUCET 2019, candidates have to meet with certain eligibility requirements which are rather mandatory to match up. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below for the same:
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with at least 40% marks in a particular or concerned subject.
- For the Courses where the admission will be based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects must be 40%.
- For admission into M.Ed, the aggregate marks in B.Ed must be 50% and in degree / PG should be 45%. Pass is at the most sufficient for SC / ST candidates to take admission into any course.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared or are appearing for the final year annual examination in the year 2019 will also be eligible to apply.
For detailed information about SKUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria about all the courses, candidates can check the information provided below:
Note: B.Sc. Nursing candidates are not eligible to apply for M.Sc. Bio-Technology and M.Sc. Microbiology courses.
SKUCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to apply for SKUCET 2019 by visiting the official website of the governing authority which is www.www.skudoa.in. Candidates must keep in mind that all the process for applying for SKUCET 2019 is to be completed via online mode only. Candidates are required to enter their basic details, communication details and academic qualification details in SKUCET 2019 Application Form.
Candidates will have to pay the application fee which will be approximately Rs 500/- and it should be paid through online payment gateways online such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
SKUCET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
SKUCET 2019 Admit Card can be obtained from the official website of the governing authority which is www.skudoa.in. Hall Ticket will be available online to the candidates 10 days before the commencement of SKUCET-2019. Candidates can enter their Login Credentials such as Application Number and Password in order to obtain SKUCET 2019 Admit Card. Now, candidates must keep in mind that they will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless and until they possess SKUCET 2019 Admit Card. Now, candidates must keep in mind that there is another way to obtain SKUCET 2019 Admit Card which is that they can obtain it from the office of the Convener or Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre by submitting an attested photograph and a DD drawn favor of the concerned authorities.
SKUCET 2019 Test Centre
There is only 1 test center for SKUCET 2019 which is the university itself. Candidates can check the details of the test centre which is given below.
- Sri Krishnadevarya University, Ananthapur
The syllabus for SKUCET 2019 is available online. Candidates can check the syllabus by visiting the official website or direct link to check the syllabus is provided below.
Click here to check the syllabus for SKUCET 2019.
SKUCET 2019 Result
The result for SKUCET 2019 will be declared online. Candidates will be able to check their respective results by visiting the official website. The rank card for SKUCET will be issued to the candidates after the declaration of results. The Rank Card will also be made available on the official website only.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test is 25. For SC / ST candidates there is no minimum qualifying marks.
- When there will be a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the test as a whole, it would be resolved on the basis of the marks obtained in degree. If there is still a tie existing, it will be resolved according to the seniority in age.
- The Rank Cards can be downloaded within 10 days after the declaration of SKUCET 2019 Result from the website www.skudoa.in only.
- There will be no provision for revaluation or personal identification of answer sheets of SKUCET 2019.
SKUCET 2019 Admission Procedure
Candidates will have to follow a certain set admission procedure in order to take admission. Candidates can refer to the information given below to know about the procedure:
- Candidates will have to be thorough with the SKUCET 2019 Eligibility Requirements before applying for SKUCET 2019. Make sure, you are meeting all the requirements.
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum percentage of marks when they are called for the Counseling Process.
- The admissions in respect of all the colleges will be made through Counselling at Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu. Candidates will be required to attend the counseling on the prescribed date and time with the asked documents and fees.
- If the candidates fail to attend the counseling at the given schedule for any reason, they will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered.
- Only the admitted candidate will be allowed to opt for the change of college on the day of counseling. For this purpose, he/she has to pay an amount too as the processing fee for the change of college.
SKUCET 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of results, candidates will have to appear for the Counselling Rounds. Candidates will have to be present at the time of counseling on the prescribed date and time. Candidates will have to appear with asked documents and with the required Counselling Fee. Candidates will have to present with the documents such as hall ticket, marks and provisional degree certificates of the last qualifying degree, passport size photographs, transfer certificate, community certificate so forth and so on. Candidates must keep in mind that if they do not appear at the time of counseling on the prescribed date and time, the seat will be given to the next rank holder.
SKUCET 2019 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fees structure for SKUCET 2019 which is provided below.
For Regular Courses
For Self – Financing Courses
Official Website: www.skudoa.in
For more information about SKUCET 2019, Download Information Brochure.