SKUCET 2020 Result – Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU) releases the Result online. SKUCET Result 2020 will available online at skudoa.in. Candidates can download the Rank cards as per the schedule by login with their Hall Ticket/ Admit card no. and Date of Birth. The minimum qualifying marks for SKUCET 2020 is 25 marks. The university calls all the qualified candidates for the counselling procedure after the declaration of the result. To know more on SKUCET 2020 Result, go through this article.
SKUCET 2020 Result
After the declaration of result, candidates have to apply for the SKUCET 2020 Counselling procedure. Check out the important dates related to SKUCET 2020 Result below:
|SKUCET 2020 Result||Important Dates|
|Declaration of SKUCET 2020 Result|
|SKUCET 2020 Rank Card available for download|
|SKUCET 2020 Start date of the Counselling Procedure|
Check Here: Candidates can check out their SKUCET 2020 Result as per the schedule at skudoa.in.
SKUCET 2020 Result Evaluation
The university calculates the marks obtained by the candidates on the basis of the Marking Scheme which is – For every correct answer, 1 mark is added to the total score and there is no negative marking for wrong answers. There is no provision for Re – evaluation or Personal Identification of Answer Sheet of SKUCET 2020. The minimum qualifying marks is 25 marks for general category candidates. There is no minimum marks for SC/ ST candidates.
SKUCET 2020 Tie Breaking
In case of candidates having the same rank, the university resolves the Tie by the following evaluation methods:
- On the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying degree of the candidates. Higher marks in the qualifying degree means higher rank of the candidate in Tie Breaking situation.
- If the Tie still remains then it will be broken by considering the seniority of the candidate age wise.
SKUCET 2020 What to Do After Result?
After the declaration of the results, candidates must start preparing for the counselling procedure held afterwards. The university calls the qualified candidates with required documents. The notification regarding the SKUCET 2020 Counselling releases on the official website as per the schedule. So you can visit the official website frequently and this page for more updates regarding the SKUCET 2020 Result.
SKUCET 2020 Counselling
All the SKUCET 2020 qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process which starts a few days after the SKUCET 2020 declaration of the result. If the candidate fails to appear for the counselling round, the candidate with the next rank would be admitted. The admission for all the colleges is made through the Directorate of Admissions, SKU. Candidates have to bring the following documents to appear for the counselling procedure:
- SKUCET-2020 Rank Card
- SKUCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Qualifying exam certificate and marksheet
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificate
- 6 passport size photograpghs
- Study certificates from 9 class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Residence certificate of parents
- Migration certificate
How to Download SKUCET 2020 Rank Card?
Follow the steps below to download your SKUCET 2020 Rank Card:
- Click on the link provided above on this page.
- The official website will open up. Click on the link for SKUCET 2020 Rank Cards
- The login portal will open up as shown in the picture below:
- Now login with your Hall Ticket No./ Admit Card number and Date of Birth.
- Your SKUCET 2020 Rank card will display on the next window.
- Download it and take out multiple printouts.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test (SKUCET) 2020 is a University Level Entrance exam. The university invites applications for admission into various Arts, Science and Commerce Post Graduation courses every year. All the candidates who wants to pursue PG from SKU can apply for SKUCET 2020 Application Form. The information regarding the exam releases on the official website as per the schedule.
SKUCET 2020 is an exam of a total number of 100 marks. There are 100 Questions and each carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking. The minimum qualifying marks are 25 marks. Candidates who qualify the entrance exam to get admission via counselling procedure as per the rank of the candidates availability of seats.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.