SKUCET 2018 result will be issued by Sri Krishnadevaraya University. SKUCET result will be issued online.The result will issued once the exam will be conducted successfully. Candidates will be able to see their on the official website of the university. SKUCET 2018 rank card will be issued approximately 10 days after the result will be declared. Candidates will be able to download their rank card from the official website. Candidates will have to enter their hall ticket number and date of birth to obtain their rank card.
Sri Krishnadevaraya university will conduct the SKUCET 2018 exam. Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test is conducted annually. Candidates seeking admission in the Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Science and Commerce offered in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu and its affiliated colleges need to appear for this exam.
SKUCET 2018 Result
The SKUCET 2018 result is very important for candidates who want to pursue their post graduation from Sri Krishnadevaraya university. The table below incorporates all the important events and their tentative schedules of the SKUCET 2018 results. So, that the candidate can easily track all the events post exam and do not miss on any important event in SKUCET 2018 results.
|Date of Examination||May 2018 to Jun 2018|
|Date of declaration of Result||Jun 2018|
|Date of declaration of Rank Card||Jun 2018|
Candidates need to make a note that there is no provision for reassessment and revaluation of results
Result: Result of SKUCET 2018 will be available at skucet.ac.in.
SKUCET 2018 Result: Rank Cards
SKUCET 2018 Rank Card will be released approximately 10 days after the result will be announced. Candidate will be able to download their rank card from the official website at www.skudoa.in. The rank obtained by the candidates in SKUCET-2018 will be valid only for 2018-2019 academic year.
SKUCET 2018 Result: What if there is a tie?
When there is a tie on the basis of marks obtained in the Test as a whole, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in degree. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age
SKUCET 2018: Counselling and Admission Procedure
- Admissions will be based on SKUCET-2018 Rank, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
- Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through counseling at Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu.
- Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
- If a candidate fails to attend the counseling at the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
- Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, he/she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day
- If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
- An admitted candidate is allowed to opt for change of college on counselling day only. He has to pay an amount of .1000/- towards processing fee for change of college.
- During the second phase counseling (even on the day of counseling) the cancellation fee would be .1000/-.
- No refund of fee is allowed after the completion of second phase of counseling.
- The admission shall be made into M.P.Ed. Course on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance test (Theory), conducted by the University and the achievement in Sports & Games. The Entrance Examination (Theory) will be conducted by the Convener, SKUCET 2018 for 100 marks. The weightage marks of 100 for Sports & Games shall be reckoned based on the highest level he/she has played and certificate produced, on the day of Entrance test. The certificates submitted by the candidate at the time of Entrance test will be subject to verification for the genuineness of the certificate from the issuing authority. There will not be any reservation under ECA quota for Sports & Games for admission into M.P.Ed. Course
Documents Submitted at the time of Counselling
At the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted by the candidate:
- SKUCET-2018 Rank Card and Hall Ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer certificate and Study & Conduct certificate
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Six Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (integrated caste certificate or temporary caste certificate taken in 2018)
- Two income certificates from the Tahshildar obtained in 2018/Ration card
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed person.
- Residence certificate of parents for stay in the state of A.P. from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. / carried out private study
- Migration certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)
SKUCET 2017 Result
- Click Here to check the SKUCET Result 2017 announced on 05 Jun 2017.
- Click here to check the SKUCET Rank Card 2017 announced on 09 Jun 2017.