SLIET SET 2020 MBA Programmes – Last date to apply for SLIET SET 2020 MBA Programme has been extended. Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology offers MBA programme for academic year 2020-2021. All the information related to SLIET SET 2020 MBA Programmes releases on the official website, which is sliet.ac.in. Admission to M.B.A. programme on the basis of GATE/CAT/CMAT. In case, the seats remains vacant in MBA programme after admission the institute may conduct its own Entrance Test at SLIET, Longowal. The dates for the same will be notified later on. The objective of the MBA programme is to inculcate ethical professional and managerial skills for effectively managing the various functions of business in the era of globalization and privatization. To know more about SLIET SET 2020 MBA Programmes, read this article.
Latest: Last date to apply for SLIET SET 2020 MBA programme has been extended. Apply Here!
SLIET SET 2020 MBA Programmes
Candidates who are looking for the SLIET SET 2020 MBA programmes can check all the details from this page. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully. Check the expected schedule for the SLIET SET 2020 MBA programmes from below.
Important dates for the SLIET SET 2020 MBA programmes.
|Last date for filling of online Application Form||30 Jun 2020|
|Date of Examination||To be announced!|
|Group Discussion & Interview||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Date of SPOT counselling||To be announced!|
- A Bachelor’s Degree, B.Tech., B.E., B.Sc., B.Com or Graduation with Economics and Mathematics from any recognized university with 55% or more marks(50% or more marks for students belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
- A Master’s degree in any discipline of any recognized university with 55% or more marks (50% or more marks for students belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
Duration: The duration of the M.B.A. programme is 2 years.
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Development
- Material Management
- Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations
* Minimum number of students to run above programmes shall be as per senate decision.
Before applying, the candidate should carefully read the information brochure for eligibility conditions and other important instructions. Admission to the MBA programme will be done on the basis of GATE/ CAT/ CMAT. In case the seats remain vacant in the MBA programme after admission through the above procedure, the institute may conduct Entrance Test at SLIET, Longowal. The dates for the same will be notified later on.
Here we have mentioned the application fee of last year for reference purpose only.
- General & Other Categories (Boys): Rs 1500/-
- General & Other Categories (Girls): Rs 1000/-
- SC / ST (Boys and Girls): Rs 750/-
Mode of payment: Candidates can pay the application fee by Net banking, Debit and Credit Card.
The candidates who submiited their form for the SLIET SET 2020 MBA programmes can download their admit card from the official website sliet.net.in on the schedule dates or before the date of exam. To download the admit card you have to visit the official website. The candidates can download the SLIET SET 2020 MBA programmes before the entrance exam. No candidate will be allowed to take the test without admit card.
The SLIET SET 2020 MBA programmes result will be declared by the Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. The result will be declared after the completion of the exam. The candidates can download the SLIET SET 2020 MBA programmes result from the official website. Candidates can check result for admission to M.B.A. Programme will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in all the above three components i.e. GATE/ CAT of the corresponding year / CMAT/SET-IV, group discussion and interview.
- For admission to M.B.A. Programme, Candidates should be GATE qualified or should have a valid Score of CAT for corresponding year/CMAT and will have to appear for Group Discussion and Interview at SLIET Longowal.
- All the candidates aspiring to get admission in M.B.A. Programme will have to fill the online Application Form of SET (SET-IV) as per schedule.
Note: Admission to MBA programme on the basis of GATE/CAT/CMAT does not make a candidate eligible for the scholarship. In case the seats remains vacant in MBA programme after admission through the above procedure, the institute may conduct Entrance Test at SLIET, Longowal. The dates for the same will be notified later on.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in GATE/ CAT / CMAT, group discussion and interview.
- For preparing the merit list, the marks obtained in the GATE/ CAT / CMAT shall be converted out of 400. Marks for GD and interview will be awarded out of 25 each.
- Final merit list will be made on the basis of marks scored in all three components out of 450.
- Institute shall decide the minimum cut off marks for CAT/CMAT separately.
Group Discussion (GD) 25 Marks
The Group Discussion is primarily aimed at assessing the oral communication skills, convincing power and other managerial capability of candidate. The GD will fetch 25 marks and time allowed for one GD will be 30 minutes. A group of 10 candidates on random basis would be selected to participate in each GD out of the candidates. The topics given for the GD would be from current affairs, economics and management.
Interview (25 Marks)
The final stage of the selection process will be an Interview for the candidates undergone earlier stages. The interview will be conducted by a panel of experts consisting of eminent faculty members/persons from industry.
Note: Result for admission to M.B.A. Programme will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in all the above three components i.e. GATE/ CAT of the corresponding year / CMAT, group discussion and interview.
Candidates can check the fee detail of MBA programmes which is provided below.
The fee structure may be revised from time to time with the approval of competent authority.
Official Website: sliet.ac.in
For more information regarding SLIET SET 2020 MBA programmes Download last year Information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.