SMVDU Application Form 2020 are invited for admission into various UG & PG Programs for the academic year 2020-21. The last date to submit the application form has been extended for all the programs except MBA upto July 15, 2020. For the MBA program, the last date to submit the application form is July 08, 2020. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, i.e, smvdu.ac.in. SMVDU invites a common application form for all the courses. Get here complete details of SMVDU Application Form 2020 like application procedure, application fees, guidelines for fill the application form.
Latest: The University has extended application submission deadline for all the programs (except MBA) is extended up to July 15, 2020. For the MBA program, the last date to apply is July 08, 2020.
SMVDU Application Form 2020
Only eligible candidates can apply online for SMVDU Admission 2020. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility. SMVDU Common Application Form for All UG & PG Programs 2020-21 is available on the official website and also the direct link is given below.
Schedule of SMVDU 2020 is given below.
|Name of the program||Last date to apply online|
|5 Years Integrated Programs|
|B.Arch. (for admission based on JEE rank)|
|M.Sc (Math, Physics, Biotechnology), |
MA (English, Philosophy)
SMVDU Admission 2020 Last Date to Apply – Extended
SMVDU Application Form 2020 Fee
It is necessary to submit the application fee after submission of completed application form online. Forms submitted without application fee are considered incomplete. Candidates can check the application fee amount below.
Application Fee: Rs 1500 has to be paid by all the applicants online using a prescribed mode of payment.
Documents Required for SMVDU Application Form 2020
The candidates must have following documents with them before filling the online application form. Original copies of these documents have to be submitted to the institute at the time of admission for verification.
- Class 10 / Secondary School Examination Certificates (SSC) (for date of birth)
- Higher Secondary School Examination Certificates
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters of graduation degree
- Character Certificate
- 5 recent passport size photos
- Gap Certificate
- JEE Main Registration Card, JEE Main Rank Card / SMVDEE Rank Card
- CMAT/MAT/GATE/CCMT Scorecard and Admit Card
- Transfer/Migration/School Leaving Certificate
How to Register for SMVDU Admission 2020?
Before filling the application form, it is mandatory for the candidates to register themselves for the exam. Follow the steps given below to register yourself.
- Using the direct link provided above, fill up the Registration Form.
- Please read the Instructions on every Control and input accordingly.
- Activate your Account by entering the OTP sent to your Registered Email / Mobile number.
- After Successfully Registering your-self and Activation, You can now proceed to fill the application form.
Details needed to register– Following information is needed to be input by all the willing candidates to successfully register for the admissions.
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Graduation Type
- Graduation Programme
How to Submit SMVDU Application Form 2020?
The candidates can only submit the application form online. It is available on the official website of SMVDU. Check the schedule of application submission from the table provided on this page, so as not to miss the deadline. Complete following steps to submit the application form.
- Registration – Procedure is mentioned above.
- Complete application form – Fill in all the details asked in the SMVDU Application Form 2020 correctly and accurately. Upload images and verify all the information.
- Payment of Application Fee – Finally, candidates have to pay the application fee online to submit the application form successfully.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.