Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Entrance Exam 2020: Seat Allotment for Phase-I for B.Tech Programme has been announced to the selected candidates by email. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) conducts an Entrance Exam to grant admission in B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.A. & Integrated Programs to the eligible candidates. Candidates seeking admission in the SMVDU for the intended program have to qualify SMVDUEE 2020. The candidates have to apply online through the Official website of the University in order to appear in the Entrance Test. Admission to the master’s program is also done on the basis of the national level exam. Details of SMVDUEE 2020 such as eligibility, application procedure (Online Mode) & important dates, and other details are available on this page.
- Seat Allotment for Phase-I for B.Tech Programme has been announced by email. Scroll down to check the details
- SVDUEE 2020 Application Form is opened in a new user interface, last date for which will be announced soon.
- Revised Selection Criteria for for admission to the Integrated & PG Programs has also been released.
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Entrance Exam (SMVDUEE) 2020
All the candidates who will submitted the online application and paid the examination fee till the last date, will be allowed to provisionally appear in SMVDUEE-2020. Check the schedule for SMVDUEE-2020 from the table given below:
|SMVDUEE-2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for Online submission (Except MBA)|
|Application Form Reopened||Available|
|Last date to Apply||To be announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|SMVDUEE – 2020 examination|
|Display of Answer key and image of Response||To be announced|
|SMVDUEE-2020 result/ Score / All India Rank||To be announced|
SMVDUEE 2020 Latest Information
Application Form facility Reopened for SMVDUEE 202, candidate can check the image below for the same. Candidate should also not that new user interface is also provided.
- Click here to check and download Revised Selection Criteria for for admission to the Integrated & PG Programs.
SMVDUEE 2020 Application Form
In order to appear in SMVDUEE- 2020, the candidates are required to apply online as per the procedure. The candidates have to fill all the required details while filling up the online form. Candidates can click on the below link to fill the online application form. Application Form has been Reopened and is provided in the New User Interface as provided below.
Click here to fill the SMVDUEE 2020 Application Form. Old User Interface.
Check the below steps to fill the SMVDUEE 2020 application form
- Step 1: Go on the official website of click on the above provided link.
- Step 2: Candidates have to register themselves first to fill the application form. They need to enter the asked details and click on the “Register” button.
- Step 3: Then, verification link is sent to the email ID. Click on the link for validiate.
- Step 4: Next, the candidates have to login again on the web portal by entering email ID and password.
- Step 5: Then, candidate has to enter basic details, parent details, adress details, academic details etc.
- Step 6: Now, the candidates have to upload the documents to submit the application form.
- Step 7: After that, payment gateway will be opened. Candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Step 8: After paying the application fee, candidates can download and print the confirmation page for further use.
Application fee: 1500/-
Mode of payment:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
SMVDUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for SMVDUEE 2020 from below:
- Candidates, whose valid Application Form, with valid details has been successfully submitted in the Application Form dashboard on admission.smvdu.ac.in with successful payment of Application Fee may be provisionally allowed to take the SMVDUEE 2020 examination.
- There is no age limit on the candidate appearing for SMVDUEE 2020.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will only be considered.
- For MBA programme, candidates must have passed theur graduation with minimum 50% marks with valid CAT/ CMAT/ MAT score.
Click here to check the detailed eligibility criteria.
SMVDUEE 2020 Syllabus
Each candidate who is appearing for SMVDUEE 2020 should be familiar with the syllabus. SMVDUEE 2020 syllabus consists of Mathematics, physics, biology and chemistry subjects. Candidates can click on the below link to check the detailed syllabus.
Click here to check the syllabus for SMVDUEE 2020.
SMVDUEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the SMVDUEE 2020 Exam Pattern as given below:
- Mode of exam: offline mode
- Medium of exam: English
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 60
- Marks/ question: +4 marks
SMVDUEE 2020 Admit Card
The candidates will be able to download the SMVDUEE-2020 Admit Card from the official website. The Candidates are also advised to check the Admit Card details carefully such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, and PwD Category (if applicable). In case of any inconsistency, communicate to SMVDUEE-2020 Secretariat immediately for necessary action. The Admit Card will be issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility norms. Candidates are required to carry the SMVDUEE 2020 admit card at the exam centre.
SMVDUEE 2020 Exam Centre
SMVDUEE 2020 will be conducted in some major cities and towns of India as may be identified for the purpose by the University depending on the number of applicants for that city. The tentative initial list of cities is given below. While applying, candidates must select four centre cities examination. However, allotment of test centre shall be at the sole discretion of the UniveAdmission Procedurersity and the University reserves the right to drop some Centres/add new Centres from the list.
SMVDUEE 2020 will be conducted in the following cities as per last year.
- Noida & Gurugram
- SMVDU, Katra
- New Delhi
The List of Centres is tentative and may change depending upon the response of applicants, as may be decided by the university.
SMVDUEE 2020 Answer Key
After the conduction of the Entrance Examination, the answer keys & question paper of SMVDUEE-2020 will be displayed on the official website. The candidates, who have any doubts regarding the answer keys, may challenge by filling online application and paying an amount of Rs.1000/- per question. In case the challenge is admitted by the SMVDUEE-2020 Secretariat, the fee of Rs. 1500/- for each accepted challenge will be refunded to the concerned candidate. The SMVDUs decision on the challenges will be final and no further correspondence will be contemplated.
SMVDUEE 2020 Result
The SMVDUEE 2020 result will be declared after the conduction of the examination. No Rank card will be dispatched to the candidates. The candidates will have to download their Rank Cards from the dashboard on the university’s official website. In case of a tie, i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal marks, inter-se merit of such candidates shall be decided in the order mentioned under:
Rank list for admission to B. Tech.:
- Marks obtained in Mathematics in SMVDUEE – 2020.
- Marks obtained in Physics in the SMVDUEE – 2020.
- Candidate obtaining higher marks will be given better rank.
- Date of Birth with the older candidate getting the higher rank.
Rank list for admission to M.Sc., M.A, MBA, Integrated M.Sc.(Economics)
- Date of Birth with the older candidate getting the higher rank.
SMVDUEE 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of SMVDUEE 2020 Result, the candidates will be called for the counselling process. Only the qualified candidates will be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. All the qualified candidates have to appear in the counselling process along with the necessary documents. It may be noted that unless the candidate proves that he/she meets the eligibility criteria by the designated date, the offer of provisional admission, if made, will be withdrawn without any further notice and provisional admission, if granted, granted will be cancelled.
SMVDUEE 2020 Admission Procedure
Candidates will be offered admission based on their All India Rank obtained in SMVDUEE 2020 (and preference of stream, as filled by the candidate in their application Form, in case of B.Tech.) and intimation regarding Seat Allocation will be done after the publication of result. The verification of documents would be done at the time of physical reporting which will be implied later. Failure to prove the eligibility by providing the required documents will result in cancellation of admission at any stage.
- For admission to the B.Tech Programme: Candidate must have qualified in SMVDUEE 2020 or counselling will be done on the basis of JEE Main score or through JOSAA/ CSAB 2020.
- For admission to the B.Arch Programme: Admission to the B.Arch programme will be done on the basis of SMVDUEE 2020 or on the basis of NATA 2020 score or through JOSAA/ CSAB 2020.
- For admission to the M.Tech Programme: Admission to the M.Tech programme will be done through CCMT 2020.
Official Website: smvdu.ac.in
For more information regarding Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Entrance Exam 2020, Download Previous Year Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.