SNAP Preparation – SNAP is one of the renowned, deemed and toughest management entrance tests. It has gained a lot of attention from the audience in the past recent years. Owing to the high – level competition, this exam needs rigorous preparation which is both dynamic and consistent. To make the preparation easier and to help the aspirants, we have hosted here some of the really beneficial SNAP Preparation tips. These tips and tricks will definitely help the candidate in qualifying this deemed exam.
SNAP Preparation 2022
The candidates need to know the syllabus to plan out the preparation. The SNAP Syllabus is mentioned here for the candidates:
|General English||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||Analytical & Logical Reasoning|
|Reading Comprehension||Interpretation and Analysis of Data||Number systems|
|Verbal Reasoning||Text Interpretation||Geometry|
|Analogies||Graphs (line, area)||Probability|
|Antonyms and Synonyms||Charts (column, bar, pie)||Permutation combination|
|Fill in the blanks||Venn Diagram||Algebra|
|Idioms||Clocks||Time and work|
|Jumbled Passage||Binary Logic||LCM & HCF|
|Meaning-Usage Match||Seating arrangement||Averages|
|Summary Questions||Blood Relations||Percentages|
|Facts-Inferences-Judgments||Coding & Decoding||Profit and Loss|
|Logical sequence||Quadratic and linear equations|
|Linear and Matrix Arrangements|
SNAP Preparation – Know Exam Pattern
Before proceeding towards the SNAP Preparation, it is needed to know the SNAP Preparation pattern. The candidate should know which subjects they have to prepare for the exam. Let’s have a look.
SNAP comprises of FOUR sections namely:
- General English
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Quantitative, data interpretation and data sufficiency
The exam is held in Online Computer Based mode.
The exam is of objective type with 60 MCQs.
1 hours (60 minutes) will be given to solve the examination.
- The total exam will be of 60 marks.
- ONE (1) mark will be allotted for each right answer.
- Each wrong answer yields 25% of negative marks.
Preparation tips and tricks for each section are illustrated here for the candidates. These SNAP Preparation tips and tricks are also followed by the reference books and toper’s views.
Preparation Strategy for SNAP
SNAP is quite a predictable examination which always follows its pattern and syllabus so wisely. Students can easily prepare for SNAP if they make the genuine and beneficial SNAP Preparation Strategy. The preparation tips for each section are mentioned here.
Section 1: General English:
- English is always the scoring section in all entrance exams if studied properly. This section is a mix of verbal abilities and reading comprehensions.
- The comprehensions need to be practiced regularly so that the candidate finds the answers easily and quickly in the examination.
- For antonyms and synonyms, it is required to enhance vocabulary. The candidate can learn minimum 5 new words daily and write them on the flash cards. Read them regularly and use wherever necessary.
- SNAP is followed by the interview, therefore, it is required to improve communication by speaking regularly.
Section 2: Analytical and Logical reasoning:
- The reasoning is a quite tricky section to solve. Being tricky and tough, this section requires the continuous practice.
- Practicing the reasoning section from a good aptitude book will also be enough.
- Along with the same, if the candidate solves the previous year exam papers and sample papers, then it will be good enough for SNAP Preparation.
Section 3: Quantitative Ability (QA) and data sufficiency (DS)
- Traditionally speaking, SNAP always has a heavy emphasis on the arithmetic questions. For these questions, the students need to remember these important formulae which are required to solve the questions. The candidates can write these formulae on the chart papers and keep memorizing the same.
- This is the easy but quite lengthy section. The candidate should solve this section by keeping the time limit in the mind. Time plays the important role as limited time duration is provided to attempt the question paper.
- Data Analysis is something which requires constant revision and good practice to be perfected. Therefore, it is required to solve 4 – 5 good problems daily (of each type).
SNAP Preparation Material
For the best SNAP Preparation strategy, the candidates need the best preparation material. There are two ways of preparation i.e. online and offline. It is up to the candidate’s choices that which type he likes the most and prefers over another.
Online Preparation Material:
Online Preparation is also known as the self – preparation. It includes online mock tests, pdf files and online sample papers and preceding year question papers. Along with this, the candidates can install apps on their smartphones which provide regular questions to practice.
Offline Preparation Material:
SNAP Preparation can be also be done through offline mode. Offline preparation material includes coaching which is quite beneficial for the students. Through this, the candidates can solve their doubts. The candidates can get the handy notes which in turn quite beneficial for the students. Along with this, the candidate can know the shortcuts to solve the lengthy problems which definitely save their time.
SNAP Preparation – Reference Books:
SNAP Preparation is incomplete without the best books. Some of the really beneficial SNAP Preparation Books are listed here.
- Target SNAP by Disha Publications
- Verbal ability and reading comprehensions by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay
- SNAP simplified with GK by Disha Publications
- SNAP Guide by Ramesh Publication house
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply