SOA University MBA, MHA and BBA Admission 2020 – SOA University has released the application form for admission into MHA,MBA and BBA courses. Candidates can take admission in these courses through Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT). Last date to apply for SAAT 2020 is March 31, 2020. Scroll down to know more about SOA University MBA, MHA and BBA admission 2020 such as its eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application process etc.
SOA University MBA, MHA and BBA Admission 2020
SOA University also accepts the scores of CAT / MAT / XAT for the aspirants who want to take admission in management programmes. Check all the dates of SOA University MBA, MHA and BBA Admission 2020 from the table below.
|Last date for submission of application||31 Mar 2020|
|Availability of admit card||01 Apr 2020|
|Date of entrance test||10 – 13 Apr 2020 (Slot 1)|
17 – 20 Apr 2020 (Slot 2)
24 – 27 Apr 2020 (Slot 3)
01 – 03 May 2020 (Slot 4)
|Declaration of Result and download of rank card||1st week of May 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to apply for SAAT 2020.
Courses Offered in Management Programme
The candidates can take admission in any one of the following given courses.
- MBA in Hospital Administration (MHA)
SOA University MBA, MHA and BBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The university has set some eligibility requirements for the candidates who want to pursue MBA, MHA or BBA. Check the eligibility criterai given below.
For BBA – For pursuing this course, the candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any discipline.
For MBA & MHA – Candidates who want to take admission in this course must have matched the following given criteria.
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Scienceand Arts / B.E. / B.Tech / MBBS / B.Pharm / B.Sc. Agri / BVSC / BH,S / BAMS / BDS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA exam or equivalent from any recognized university.
- The candidates must have secured minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC / ST / OBC) in the above given exam.
SOA University MBA, MHA and BBA Admission 2020 Application Form
In order to apply for MBA, MHA and BBA courses candidates will have to fill the online application form. The application form can be filled at the official website (soa.ac.in). Eligibility must be met in order to apply. The eligible candidates can follow the steps given below to apply.
- Go to the official website, soa.ac.in.
- Click on the link to apply for SAAT 2020.
- Fill in the details like name, category, gender, mobile number, programme chosen etc.
- Upload the images of photograph and signature
- Submit the application form and also take a print out of it for future use.
Note: There is no application fee charged by the university
SOA University MBA, MHA and BBA Admission Procedure
Candidates are required to follow the admission procedure in order to take admission in the respective courses.
- The candidates who will apply via National Level Entrance test such as CAT / XAT / MAT will be called for counselling on the basis of separate merit list prepared on the basis of scores in the qualifying exam.
- As per the marks obtained by candidates in the results will be prepared and as per the merit list candidates will have to attend counselling process in order to take admission in the desired courses.
The document verification process will be carried out by the SOA University for final admission. The candidates need to bring the following documents for verification.
(The list of documents given below is as per the last year’s data!)
- Original SAAT 2020 Rank Card (downloaded).
- A valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar UID).
- All Mark Sheet and Certificate 10th Onwards.
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate for passed out students. (Students Appearing/Appeared 12th Exam should bring Admit Card).
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Two set of self attested photocopies of the above documents listed in S.no. 1-5.
- Demand draft
- Some passport size photographs
SOA University Fee for MBA, BBA, MHA
Check the amount givenbelow that has to be paid for the academic session.
|BBA (Hospitality & Culinary Management)||Rs 85,000|
|MBA in HM||Rs 85,000|
About SOA University
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University was established in the year 1996. The university is located in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, India, It offers various courses at UG and PG level. It has received AICTE approval for B.Tech. UGC declared Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University as deemed to be university. It conducts entrance exams like SAAT at the national level. Its programmes have been nationally accredited. Some of the programmes it provides are in the field of engineering, humanities, sciences, bio technology.
Official Website: soa.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.