|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University published the advertisement for admission into MD/MS programme for the year 2017-18 for NEET PG Qualified Candidates. Candidates willing to take admissions to Post Graduate Medical (MS/MD) programmes at Institute of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital respectively can apply from 15 May 2017.
Latest Update – Application form has been invited by the SOA University for MD / MS Course.
SOA University MD, MS Admission 2017 through NEET PG
Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Medical Programme have to fill the Application Form on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to read all the conditions who are applying for this course.
- MD – DVL, Anaesthesiology, Gen Medicine, Pediatric, Radio-Diagnosis, TB & Chest, Psychiatry, Pathology, Microbiology, Immuno-Hematology Blood Transfusion, Biochemistry, FMT, Community Medicine, Physiology, Pharmacology, Anatomy
- MS- General Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, OBG
Schedule for SOA University MD, MS Admission 2017 is given below.
|Commencement of online application||15 May 2017|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
Candidates who finds eligible themseleves for Soa University MD/MS Course 2017 can apply from 15 May 2017 through E-mail. Soa University has introduced the new method to apply for PG Medical course.
Before Going to Apply candidate should have:
- E-Mail ID
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET Score
- NEET Rank
Candidates can apply at the below given email address.
Along with following documents / information.
- Name of the Candidate:
- Date of Birth:
- Email ID:
- NEET Roll No:
- NEET Score:
- NEET Rank:
- MS : Rs.19.80 lakhs/ Annum
(General Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, OBG)
- MD : Rs.19.80 lakhs/ Annum
(DVL, Anaesthesiology, Gen Medicine, Pediatric, Radio-Diagnosis, TB & Chest, Psychiatry)
- MD : Rs.15.0 lakhs / Annum
- MD: Rs.7.5 lakhs / Annum
(Microbiology, Immuno-Hematology Blood Transfusion, Biochemistry, FMT, Community Medicine, Physiology, Pharmacology, Anatomy)
Stipend for MS / MD Course
- 1st Year : Rs. 36,000/- Per Month
- 2nd Year : Rs. 38,000/- Per Month
- 3rd Year : Rs. 40,000/- Per Month