SOA University MD / MS Admission 2020 – Candidates who want to take admission in SOA University in the medical courses are required to appear for NEET PG. After qualifying NEET PG, the candidates need to appear for the counselling conducted by the university. Scroll down to know more about SOA University MS / MS admission 2020 such as the admission process, counselling process, eligibility criteria etc.
SOA University MD/MS Admission 2020 through NEET PG
The counselling for MD / MS is carried out by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). For more information about SOA University MD / MS admission 2020, check the table given below.
|Reporting Date||As per the University|
SOA University MD / MS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As it is known that admission in MD / MS course is offered through NEET. Check the information given below to know more about eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who have a MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized according to the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. OR
- Candidates having a provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- The candidates must have completed one year of internship.
SOA University MD / MS 2020 Admission Process
For taking admission in MD / MS, candidates need to follow the process given below.
- The candidates are required to fulfill the eligibility conditions first of NEET PG
- Then, candidates are required to qualify to NEET PG
- Then, candidates need to appear for counseling with the proper set of documents
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
At the time of counselling, the candidates are required to carry the documents given below
- NEET admit card
- Rank card of NEET
- 10th and 12th class marksheets
- Original school / college leaving certificate
- Aadhar card
- MBBS / BDS degree provisional certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Some passport size photograph
- 02 set of photocopy of all the documents
Fee Structure for MD /MS Programme
Check the fee structure for medical courses given below.
|B.Sc Nursing (Basic / Post – Basic)||Rs 1,10,000|
|B.Sc. (Nursing) (Basic /Post Basic) (NRI)||Rs 1, 45,000|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs 1,30,000|
|B.Sc. Course in Paramedical Sciences||Rs 85,000|
About SOA University
SOA University was ranked third nationally in the campaign of Swacch Bharat. SOA university is a deemed to be university. It was established in the year 1996. NIRF ranked SOA 41 overall among India, 24 among universities and 21 in the medical ranking in the year 2019. The university also grants to scholarships to the deserving candidates.
Official website: soa.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.