Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University published the advertisement for final admission into MD/MS programme for the year 2019 for NEET PG Qualified Candidates. Candidates willing to take admissions to Post Graduate Medical (MS/MD) programmes at Institute of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital respectively have to report at the respected venue at the mentioned time and date. Other details regarding admission to MD / MS Programme is given below.
SOA University MD, MS Admission 2019 through NEET PG
Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Medical Programme have to report at the venue and as per the schedule mentioned below.
Reporting Date & Time: From 27th March to 3rd April, 2019 (9.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
Reporting venue: Dean’s office, Institute of Medical sciences and sum hospital (IMS & SH), K-8 Kalinga Nagar, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Documents that need to be carried along at the time counselling for verification are:
1. DGHS Confirmation Letter
2. NEET Hall Ticket/ Admit card (Original)
3. NEET Rank card
4. All original mark sheets & Pass certificates of class 1oth and 12th.
5. MBBS/BDS Degree/ Provisional Certificate
6. MBBS/BDS mark sheet all year
7. Internship Completion Certificate
8. Updated Medical / Dental Registration Certificate
9. CLC/Conduct / Migration certificate in original.
10. Aadhaar Card of the Candidate.
11. 02 sets of photocopy of all above documents.
12. 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph
Fee Structure for MD /MS Programme
- Radio-Diagnosis, Orthopedics, OB & G, Skin & VD: Rs.30 lakhs / Per Annum
- General Medicine, Pediatric: Rs.25 lakhs / Per Annum
- General Surgery, Anesthesiology, Ophthalmology, ENT, TB &
- Chest, Psychiatry: Rs.19.80 lakhs / Per Annum
- Pathology : Rs. 10 lakhs / Per Annum
- Microbiology, Community Medicine, Transfusion Medicine: Rs.5 lakhs / Per Annum
- Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Anatomy: Rs.4 lakhs / Per Annum
Fees for Hostel Admission:
- Non AC single room : Rs. 120,000/-
- Non AC double room : Rs. 60,000/-
- AC double room : Rs. 1,00,000/-
- AC single room : Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Mess fee – Rs 36,000/- per annum(One Time)
Payment: Made in shape of Demand Draft (DD) drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of
“SIKSl-lA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY”, payable at Bhtbaneswar. Separate DD for
Admission fee (including Institute caution money). hostel and mess fee.
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY
BANK NAME & BRANCH: Bank of India
BANK ADDRESS: SUM Hospital Branch, Campus 2, Siksha O Anusndhan, Kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin Code- 751003
BANK ACCOUNT NO: 559820110000003
IFSC CODE: BKID0005598
Official website: www.soa.ac.in