|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
SPMVV Distance Education B.Ed 2015
The Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati invites the application for the admission of Bachelor of Education program for the academic year 2015 – 17.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Education
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake: The intake capacity for B.Ed (DM) Program is 500 women as per NCTE Revised norms of 2014 eligibility criteria.
Schedule for SPMVV Distance Education B.Ed 2015 is given below.
|Last date for submission of application form||31st January 2016|
Application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of SPMVV at www.spmvv.ac.in. Interested candidates can also download the application form through the link provided below.
Applications received after the due date has to accompany the late fee of Rs. 200/- (up to one month from the last date for the receipt of filled in application in the form of DD in favour of the Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam payable at Tirupati.
Application and prospectus can also be obtained from the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Rs. 45/- for registered post) of size 28 cms x 13 cms along with a Demand Draft for Rs.600/- of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam” payable at Tirupati, with the name and address of the applicant written on the reverse of the draft, or by submitting the Demand Draft in person on or before the last date.
- Applications should be filled with the candidates own handwriting.
- Use only prescribed application supplied by the DDE or download from the DDE website at www.spmvv.ac.in. Downloaded application should be accompanied by a D.D for Rs.600/- towards the cost of application drawn in favour of The Registrar, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati.
- No refund of fee will be made once paid. There is no fee concession for any category of students. Fee once paid by the candidate will neither be refunded nor adjusted partly or fully.
- After admission, every student will be allotted an enrollment number which she should invariably mention along with period of study in all her future correspondence with DDE, failing which, DDE will not show any attention to such correspondence as it is difficult for identifying it.
- Change in address & change of the Mobile Phone Number if any, should be immediately communicated to the DDE.
- All communications will be communicated only through SMS alert. Thereof candidates must provide their mobile numbers correctly. Change in mobile number, candidates need to be informed immediately in writing to DDE, SPMVV. Common issues like sending of the materials etc., will be mailed to the candidates by regular post to the address of the candidates as per the records of DDE if needed. The students are advised to make necessary arrangements in their respective delivery post offices at their end to get the different communications from the DDE properly without delay. DDE will not bear responsibility for any postal delays.
- Change of methodology or medium is permitted before the last date of admission on payment of Rs. 600/- by way of D.D. drawn in favour of the Registrar, SPMVV, Tirupati along with request letter.
- Change of study centre if desired, the candidates are advised to address a request letter to the Director, DDE stating the reasons for change of the study centre along with a fee of Rs.5000/- by way of D.D. drawn in favour of The Registrar, SPMVV, Tirupati and such request shall be considered if the reasons stated are quite satisfactory and if there is a vacancy in that study center.
Documents are enclosed with the application
- Identity card
- Two passport size photos, Two stamp size photos
- Attested copy of S.S.C.
- Attested copy of NCTE recognized Teacher Education programme successfully completed through face-to-face mode.
- Attested copy of the degree certificate, provisional certificate of the qualifying examinations
- Attested copy of the study certificate of intermediate and degree/ residence certificate for a minimum of 7 years of stay.
- Attested copy of conduct certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Attested copy of the latest integrated caste certificate.
- Attested copy of the ‘Service Certificate’ and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the competent authority (for in-service teachers only).
- Attested copy of the relevant certificate if reservation is claimed under other special categories.
- Trained in-service women teachers in Elementary Education with a minimum of 50% of marks in UG or in PG Degree
- Woman candidates having completed an NCTE recognized Teacher Education programme through face – to – face mode with a minimum of 50% of marks in UG or in PG Degree
- The reservation and relaxation in marks for the specified categories will be followed as per University rules.
Directorate of Distance Education, SPMVV has studies centre distributed over Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states. The list of centres will be displayed during admission time. Each study centre accommodates 50 students. Selected candidates shall be allotted to the study centres as per their choice on first come first basis. The tentative list of study centers –
- Nodal Centre, SPMVV, Tirupati
- Prabhas College of Education, Vijayawada
- Nova College of Education, Jangareddygudem, West Godavari (Dt)
- AVM College of Education, Nakrekal, Nalgonda District.
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar University, Etcharla, Srikakulam
- Vijay College of Education for Women, Nizamabad
- Govt. Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- Smt.Addepalli Mahalakshmi Devi College of Education for Women, Rajahmundry
- Srinivasa College of Education, Puttur, Chittoor
- Sri Tanguturi Prakasam Govt. Institute of Advance Studies in Education, Nellore
- Rs.25,000/-(Rupees twenty-five thousand only) is the total fee for 2 years towards tuition fee/special fee, user charges and study material.
- First Year Fee Rs.12,500/- (Rupees twelve thousand five hundred only) to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second Year Fee Rs.12,500/- (Rupees twelve thousand five hundred only) to be paid within 15 days from the last day of University Theory Examination of First Year Program.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded either in full or in part for any reason(s).
B.Ed (Distance Education) Model Question Papers
- Biological Science Model Question Paper
- English Model Question Paper
- Mathematics Question Paper
- Foundations of Education
- Psychological Foundations of Education
- Educational Technology
- School Management and Systems of Education
- Personality Development and Communicative English
- Physical Science
- Social Studies
- Telugu Model Question Paper